Windows 10: Workshop HTML Help cannot be found

Discus and support Workshop HTML Help cannot be found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Team,Unfortunately I require Workshop Html Help installed in my office computer, in order to do that the file has to come from Microsoft directly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Miguel Angel Gonzalez, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Workshop HTML Help cannot be found

Hello Team,Unfortunately I require Workshop Html Help installed in my office computer, in order to do that the file has to come from Microsoft directly Security ReasonsI cannot find the file in the download link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=14188I believe is possible to get it from other locations, but for my job, I require this directly from MicrosoftThe link is showing 404 error, and has been like this since FebruaryIf this file is no longer in download.microsoft.com, what could be the Microsoft alternative ?I need to create CHM files for documentationhttps://download.microsoft

:)

Miguel Angel Gonzalez, Jun 16, 2021

2. Can't install htmlhelp.exe (HTML Help Workshop) because of error on Windows 10

When I download HTML Help Workshop from Microsoft, the first part is a success, but after 2 boxes this appears:

What do I do to fix this and what caused it?

By the way, I have a 64-bit operating system and a x64-based processor. Thanks!

KoolKidz112, Jun 16, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Microsoft HTML Help Executable HIDPI bug

Hi 睿袁

Community is just a consumer forum, due to the scope of your question (HTML Help file creation) can you please post this question to our sister forum on MSDN (The Developer Network) in the HTML Help Workshop section (linked below)

Over there you will have access to a host of HTML Help experts and will get a knowledgeable and quick answer to this question . ..

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/...

DaveM121, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Workshop HTML Help cannot be found

Microsoft HTML Help and Windows 10

Hi Vincent,

Microsoft HTML Help Technology version 1.4 is only supported in older versions of Windows. You would have to use a device running on Windows 7 and older. You can use this
    link as a reference for the
    Microsoft HTML Help system requirements.

In the meantime, we recommend posting your suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us to continually improve your experience with our product. To submit a feedback, follow these steps:

• Type Feedback Hub in Cortana Search.
    • Press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant.
    • Choose the appropriate Category and Subcategory.
    • Hit Submit.

If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Kristine Arp, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Workshop HTML Help cannot be found

1. Workshop HTML Help cannot be found - Similar Threads - Workshop HTML Help

2. HTML Editor with HTML Validation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTML Editor with HTML Validation: Anyone know of a good HTML editor that has a built in validation tool like this: [ATTACH] Thanks, Sonnie
  3. Greetings workshop 2.0.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Greetings workshop 2.0.: Norton added life lock to my computer and I haven't been able to use my greeting workshop since. It is saying " I am having trouble with a data base" and will not let me into the hundreds of projects I have created and saved. I miss this program sooooo much, I used it...
  4. Cannot open HTML files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open HTML files: I am struggling to suddenly not be able to open my HTML files that edit on Expression Web 4. I am using windows 10 ver 1903 I get the error message Server Error:The server extensions were unable to access the file E:\New Volume\4_para_sqn_re\lincolnshire_page1.htm Please...
  5. Trying to Install DAK Audio Workshop

Trying to Install DAK Audio Workshop: Hello: I am not quite sure if I can get any help with my problem on this forum but let me try. After my new Windows 10 program was installed, the program for my Dak Audio Workshop failed to operate. So I bought the latest Dak Audio Workshop which is compatible with Windows...
  6. Trojan Found and Deleted....but it Returns Trojan: HTML/Phish.AB!MSR

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Found and Deleted....but it Returns Trojan: HTML/Phish.AB!MSR: Windows defender periodically finds a Trojan in a .htm file in my Windows Communications appdata area see attachment. You will notice that the file is in the Attachments folder. Windows defender seems to delete this threat but after a few days or a couple weeks, the threat...
  7. Cannot Run Gnomon Workshop DVD Director Player Error

Cannot Run Gnomon Workshop DVD Director Player Error: I am trying to view a dvd that uses a .exe Marcomedia Projector format and when I run it I get Director Player Error - Script Error. Continue Yes or No. yes or no doesnt work, I tried many different things to get it to work and now it looks like adobe in there wisdom is...
  8. Microsoft HTML Help Executable HIDPI bug

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft HTML Help Executable HIDPI bug: Microsoft HTML Help Executable In the HIDPI environment, the size of the font, as well as the size of the picture is confusing. the origin manifest: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <!-- Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation --> <assembly...
  9. html

in Windows 10 Support
    html: There is something that I don't understand about a hyperlink: I did a copy/paste from a tutorial on a website which gave me the following : <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>HTML Links</h2> <p><a href="https://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML tutorial</a></p> </body>...
  10. Program - Greetings Workshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program - Greetings Workshop: Please advise a replacement program or if an upgraded version is available for Greetings Workshop for Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion computer. The version 2 CD for Printable Projects is not being recognized....