Windows 10: Workspace 365 Anybody tried this yet

Discus and support Workspace 365 Anybody tried this yet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks This to me looks interesting - especially if you have a website /domain Workspace 365: Online workspace on top of Office 365 RemoteApps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Aug 18, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Workspace 365 Anybody tried this yet

jimbo45, Aug 18, 2017
  2. SkyLabInc Win User

Has anybody tried FAST CRASH beta yet?

If you are in this forum you know :

Windows 10 takes forever to load -and then finally Crash before completely installing after the second boot or so...

Windows 10 is touted to be the last operating system Microsoft will ever deliver ...
    before Windows 11.

Windows 11 beta is rumored to have FAST CRASH.

This crashes almost 33% faster during installation than Windows 10.

Instead of waiting for almost 45 minutes for Windows 10 to Crash on Installation,
    FAST CRASH craters on install only 30 minutes in.
    This gives you more time to post disgruntled posts like this!

SkyLabInc, Aug 18, 2017
  3. N8-anybody tried this external photo lenses

Adhesive ring attaches to mobile phone it is the additional lens in a magnetic holder for ease of swapping between the two.

aspergerguy, Aug 18, 2017
  4. Workspace 365 Anybody tried this yet

Hi Jimbo,

I'm product evangelist for Workspace 365, and in my totally unbiased opinion, there is no catch *Smile

In the Netherlands we already have 50.000 users (and 40 ICT-service providers) who use the online workspace on a daily base to simplify their work. Some use it to simplify access to applications (single sign-on to web- & hosted apps), while others use it to create a dashboard with live data. If you are curious, you can try a free demonstration from the website. Next to this, there are videos on youtube which explain the workspace.

Feel free to send me an email/PM if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Mark

MarkGrasmayer, Aug 20, 2017
Thema:

Workspace 365 Anybody tried this yet

1. Workspace 365 Anybody tried this yet - Similar Threads - Workspace 365 Anybody

2. workspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    workspace: customize workspace color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/workspace/16996606-95f4-4441-b19a-46d230b67fde
  3. Office 365 / workspace emails will not let me activate emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 / workspace emails will not let me activate emojis: my emoji icon will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-workspace-emails-will-not-let-me/3c7d4aef-335e-4598-9a79-3c097d907d88
  4. Powerpoint and Word AI anybody tried it yet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint and Word AI anybody tried it yet: Hi folks just wondered if anybody has tried the AI features available for Powerpoint and Word yet. Seems IMO to be a good idea as I often see poorly presented Powerpoint stuff with the demonstrator just showing slides and reading the comments at the side -- which is a waste...
  5. W10 Workstation Pro edition - Anybody here yet

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Workstation Pro edition - Anybody here yet: Hi folks Just wondering if anybody on these Forums is usimg Windows 10 Workstation Pro yet and if so what's the difference between that and standard W10 Pro or W10 Enterprise. Cheers jimbo 116495
  6. Anybody using Office 2019 yet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Anybody using Office 2019 yet: Hi folks just curious -- anybody using Office 2019 yet. Cheers jimbo 113469
  7. VM running Windows 10 mobile --anybody done it yet

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VM running Windows 10 mobile --anybody done it yet: Hi there Anybody got a VM running Windows Mobile yet. You can get various VM images running Android but I wonder if it's possible to do Windows 10 Mobile - on a touch laptop or tablet would probably be OK. Vmware latest release of both player and workstation support touch...
  8. Anybody tried Native install on Surface Pro 3 yet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anybody tried Native install on Surface Pro 3 yet.: Hi there. I'm just curious to know if anybody has installed W10 build 9926 in Native mode (i.e not as a VM) on a Surface Pro 3 yet. I did read about some firmware fix needing to be applied but I'm very cagey about updating firmware on expensive devices. I come from the...
  9. Surface Pro 3 - anybody else yet

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 3 - anybody else yet: Hi there I can't wait to get my hands on this device - looks like I'm goin g to get an early delivery NEXT WEEK with a bit of luck. The spec looks fantastic -- this device is WAY more powerful than the laptop I'm currently "lugging around" and the screen resolution...
  10. Introducing Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365: Today, at an event in New York City, we announced Microsoft Teams—the new chat-based workspace in Office 365. Microsoft Teams is an entirely new experience that brings together people, conversations and content—along with the tools that teams need—so they can easily...