Windows 10: workstation service

Discus and support workstation service in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello any one? help? work station service does not work at all there is no fix, no resolution HELLO?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Default Username 45343, Jan 18, 2021.

1. workstation service

hello any one?

help?

work station service does not work at all

there is no fix, no resolution

HELLO?

:)

Default Username 45343, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Rmthomann Win User

Workstation Service

Hello All,

We have a backup server that over the weekend started having some issues. All our backups were failing due to a RPC error. After some investigation i noticed in our event log we have a bunch of errors starting oct 4th in regards to failing services. The
    one making the backups fail that i was able to get started by switching to local systerm was the network location awareness service. but my workstation service will not start. I have manually tried to start it and get the "error 1079: The account specified
    for the service is different from the account specified for the other services running in the same process" message that pops up. I have set it to every option (network service,local service,local system accounts) and they all produce the error 1079. any
    suggestions on fixing services issues like this? or what could have caused it? there was a windows update the day it started failing but i removed that and the same issue occurs.

Thank you!

Rmthomann, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Rmthomann Win User
    Workstation Service

Hello All,

After about 3 days of research, looking into solutions, and trying everyone's fixs unfortunately nothing worked. the workstation service along with some others were not starting no matter what was done. I ended up having to do a in place upgrade and choose
    the options to keep all my settings,files, and programs. Once this was done and fully updated all services were back to working properly with no more issues.

Thank you all for your quick responses!!

Rmthomann, Jan 18, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

workstation service

Windows 10 Homegroup and Networking of multiple devices on same network

Thank you for the information you have provided us. In this case, we would suggest that you restart the
    Workstation and Server services on you J-laptop and check. These two services are responsible for creating and maintaining client network connections to remote servers. Both of these services'
    Startup Type should always be set to automatic. To restart them, kindly refer to the steps below:

• Click on Windows + R.
    • Type in services.msc.
    • On the list, locate Services and right-click on it.
    • Select Restart.
    • Once you are done with Services, kindly do the same with
      Workstation.

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

workstation service

1. workstation service - Similar Threads - workstation service

2. User profile service failed to login - windows 10 profession workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile service failed to login - windows 10 profession workstation: Hello,I was trying to rest my laptop because the Drive C was full. In the beginning of the resetting, it told me to free up some space. So, I started to delete some files and folders one of the folders was "Users". After resetting finished, when I try to log in, I get error...
  3. User profile service failed to login - windows 10 profession workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile service failed to login - windows 10 profession workstation: Hello,I was trying to rest my laptop because the Drive C was full. In the beginning of the resetting, it told me to free up some space. So, I started to delete some files and folders one of the folders was "Users". After resetting finished, when I try to log in, I get error...
  4. User profile service failed to login - windows 10 profession workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Scanner services in single workstation always showing above 30 %

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scanner services in single workstation always showing above 30 %: Scanner services in single workstation always showing above 30 % https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scanner-services-in-single-workstation-always/b97f6d8f-9168-4780-afef-a9241bf7a0b7
  6. Workstation and Print Spooler Services after Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Workstation and Print Spooler Services after Latest Windows Update: submitted by /u/thigley986 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i08saz/workstation_and_print_spooler_services_after/
  7. Workstation and Print Spooler Services after Latest Windows Update - Multiple Customers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Workstation and Print Spooler Services after Latest Windows Update - Multiple Customers: We've run into a strange situation across numerous clients where, after installing the most recent Microsoft updates, at least a couple Windows 10 v2004 machines per client will no longer be able to start the WORKSTATION and/or Print Spooler service. We see that these...
  8. Workstation service not starting 1068 error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Workstation service not starting 1068 error: Hello, After I updated Windows 10 Ver 2004, I lost my network drives. While I tried to find solutions, I found out that workstation service was not working 1068 error. I read and tried a couple of solutions described here and there, but nothing worked out. I'm considering...
  9. The Workstation Service DependOnService aa key

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Workstation Service DependOnService aa key: После перезагрузки компьютера на указанном ключе появились записи аа и компьютеры не видны в домене, У кого какие идеи? Из за чего может появиться такая проблема?...
  10. Workstation Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Workstation Service: Hello All, We have a backup server that over the weekend started having some issues. All our backups were failing due to a RPC error. After some investigation i noticed in our event log we have a bunch of errors starting oct 4th in regards to failing services. The one...