Windows 10: World Clock Problem

Discus and support World Clock Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It is impossible to add other clocks and time zones. The system shows only the local time. 23224 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hrant, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Hrant Win User

World Clock Problem

It is impossible to add other clocks and time zones. The system shows only the local time.

:)

Hrant, Sep 18, 2015

2. World Clock problem

Does anyone know a workround to allow the world clock program on the Nokia 6131 to function correctly in regard to the position of the darkness shadow?

I am in the London UK area and we are currently on daylight saving time and yet the centre of the shadow is exactly on London at Midnight local time instead of an hour later when it should be.

albertd---01, Sep 18, 2015
  3. gordonja Win User
    World Clock problem

Menu > Settings > Time and date > Clock > Options > GMT + 1 > Manually set time to correct time this should now be as required. And make sure you have the Phone time zone set to london

gordonja, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

World Clock Problem

There should be no issues adding additional clocks:

World Clock Problem [​IMG]

Here my Build 10547 just now showing my local CET and PST:

World Clock Problem [​IMG]

Thema:

World Clock Problem

1. World Clock Problem - Similar Threads - World Clock Problem

2. What In The World

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What In The World: [ATTACH] No idea why this flipped, but whatever. Anyways, 10 needed an update, and I shut down my laptop for it to update, turned it back on, it got to 100%. Took me to my usual startup page blah blah blah. Nothing was loading, and then, I was brought to this screen...
  3. clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock: clock not updating. cmos battery replaced. H/P laptop with win 10. updated from win 7. now clock doesn't update??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock/9bd320a6-d475-4c57-a12c-6d0d1bea0315
  4. Clock,

Clock,: Hi, how do I change the clock format from 24hr to 12hr, my laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 5000, many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock/43a4e7ae-2def-47a8-a4a9-ecd7d2c21e71
  5. Clock and World symbols in Left Column of Windows 10 Start Menu

Clock and World symbols in Left Column of Windows 10 Start Menu: Hi everyone, Can someone please let me know what those two symbols (clock and world) represent when going into the left column of the start menu. I'm guessing the world symbol is for internet shortcuts, but I don't know. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  6. clock.

clock.: Up until late today - the CLOCK (2nd from RHS along taskbar) has ALWAYS shown both time & date settings, PLUS if the mouse hovered over it, a SMALL pop-up shows the full worded date and all available alternate clocks.. IT STILL DOES SHOW THESE. However.. Up until late today...
  7. World at war

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World at war: I can launch world at war on my pc but when I try to start a zombie map or even a campaign level it literally does nothing I can click on them all day long and they won't even try to start...
  8. World of Tanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Tanks: Is there a way to invert the y axis in this game? I cant find it. 62498
  9. Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.: I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything was fine then. But recently I am experiencing an issue which is with Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App. I cannot set new alarms and new alarms are not showing up in Windows Alarm & Clock App and when I...
  10. Pin World Clock to Start in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin World Clock to Start in Windows 10: *Thumbs [img] 67385