Windows 10: World Clock Problem

Discus and support World Clock Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It is impossible to add other clocks and time zones. The system shows only the local time. 23224 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hrant, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Hrant Win User

World Clock Problem

It is impossible to add other clocks and time zones. The system shows only the local time.

:)

Hrant, Sep 18, 2015

2. World Clock problem

Does anyone know a workround to allow the world clock program on the Nokia 6131 to function correctly in regard to the position of the darkness shadow?

I am in the London UK area and we are currently on daylight saving time and yet the centre of the shadow is exactly on London at Midnight local time instead of an hour later when it should be.

albertd---01, Sep 18, 2015
  3. gordonja Win User
    World Clock problem

Menu > Settings > Time and date > Clock > Options > GMT + 1 > Manually set time to correct time this should now be as required. And make sure you have the Phone time zone set to london

gordonja, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

World Clock Problem

There should be no issues adding additional clocks:

World Clock Problem [​IMG]

Here my Build 10547 just now showing my local CET and PST:

World Clock Problem [​IMG]

Thema:

World Clock Problem

1. World Clock Problem - Similar Threads - World Clock Problem

2. World clock doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World clock doesn't work: in Clock application from Windows Store , when I select any city in world clock section , don't add any . I did an app reset , still issue persist .Windows 10 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-clock-doesnt-work/950e9fa1-cb25-4f4d-a5c2-c6b7898b7fcd
  3. World clock doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    World clock doesn't work: in Clock application from Windows Store , when I select any city in world clock section , don't add any . I did an app reset , still issue persist .Windows 10 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-clock-doesnt-work/950e9fa1-cb25-4f4d-a5c2-c6b7898b7fcd
  4. New Clock app's World clock section has glitched out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Clock app's World clock section has glitched out.: [ATTACH] This is probably what they were going for, with a smaller window. This is definitely not what they were going for Here's the Feedback hub link: https://aka.ms/AAi6yy5 submitted by /u/ElPussyKangaroo [link] [comments]...
  5. Window 10 - world clock - only allows 10 clocks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 - world clock - only allows 10 clocks: Is it possible to add more than 10 clocks in world clock view see attached image ?For me + button is disabled. How to add 11th clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-world-clock-only-allows-10-clocks/be6576bf-aea1-4dbd-ad6c-bbddb116ca59
  6. Alarms and Clock app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms and Clock app problem: After the latest Win 10 cumulative update KB5000802, the new Alarms and Clock app has multiple problems. The Timer and the Alarm functions do not work. For both, an error message pops up: "Something went wrong - restarting the device might help 0x-2143420155". Restarting...
  7. Minecraft "there was a problem loading this world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "there was a problem loading this world": see i play minecraft windows 10 and its been crashing alot recently, though with the new nether update me and my friend decided to look for some netherite but he had to go so i left, then when he could play again it crashed while loading and i had to restart my pc. then when...
  8. CPU Clock Speed Problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Clock Speed Problems: Hi All, Basically I have been having this issue for the past month and a half. I have a Intel i7-9750h and for some reason my CPU's clock speed seems to be at around 4GHz when idle, but then goes down when you launch any game. I have been using either task manager and CPU-Z...
  9. Clock and World symbols in Left Column of Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock and World symbols in Left Column of Windows 10 Start Menu: Hi everyone, Can someone please let me know what those two symbols (clock and world) represent when going into the left column of the start menu. I'm guessing the world symbol is for internet shortcuts, but I don't know. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  10. Pin World Clock to Start in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin World Clock to Start in Windows 10: How to: Pin World Clock to Start in Windows 10 How to Pin a World Clock to Start in Windows 10 Windows 10 includes the Alarms & Clock app that is a combination of alarm clock, world clock, timer, and stopwatch. It allows you to set alarms and reminders, check times...