Windows 10: World Crashing on Windows 10

Discus and support World Crashing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I had a world, and yesterday I was playing on it, then I opened Xbox Live to voice call with my friend, and it lagged twice. The first time, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GamerGirl4828, Oct 6, 2019.

1. World Crashing on Windows 10

Hello. I had a world, and yesterday I was playing on it, then I opened Xbox Live to voice call with my friend, and it lagged twice. The first time, it stopped, but the second time, I had to restart my desktop, and when I relauncehd MInecraft, my world was gone. I have tried to get it back but so far no luck. Please, somebody help.

:)

GamerGirl4828, Oct 6, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2019
  4. World Crashing on Windows 10

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

World Crashing on Windows 10

1. World Crashing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - World Crashing

2. How can I run Comptons 3D World Atlas on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I run Comptons 3D World Atlas on Windows 10?: How can I run Comptons 3D World Atlas on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-run-comptons-3d-world-atlas-on-windows/0ed9936d-2ce2-4e6b-b5b5-e30345799d55
  3. My minecraft world crashed and when I went back on it was deleted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft world crashed and when I went back on it was deleted: Today I was going on minecraft and I hopped on my world but It was lagging whilst loading so I restarted my laptop and when I came back on it was deleted.I am very sad that I lost this world as I was working on it for months and months and all I wish right now is to have my...
  4. Get Ready for Next Esports season - WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Ready for Next Esports season - WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship: [ATTACH] Following an intense season involving 12 challenges over eight months, the time has come for the final of the esports WRC Powered by Hyundai, with nine qualifiers vying for the title, including Jon Armstrong, 2018 World Champion, and Lohan “Nexl” Blanc, the 2017...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer: So I have a world on windows 10 Minecraft, but I want to have that same world on Minecraft Pocket Edition. Both are logged into the same Microsoft account, but my world on windows 10 edition isn’t on Pocket Edition. Basically, I want to make it so I can play the world on...
  6. I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back: I was deleting this minecraft creative world save that was right above my main survival world. I accidently pressed my survival world thinking it was the creative one and deleted it. When i saw that my main world was gone my heart stopped i spent so much time on that world i...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps disconnecting from microsoft account please help: My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone can join me.Even if I go to the main menu it still doesn't work and closing it...
  8. Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash: I was AFK in my single player minecraft world when my computer crashed. When I cam back, the computer restored itself and I open Minecraft to find that my survival world was completely gone. The weirdest part is I still had my other world (I only have two worlds). The other...
  9. Having trouble with Empires: Dawn of the Modern World crashing after hitting play in the in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having trouble with Empires: Dawn of the Modern World crashing after hitting play in the in...: So im running windows 10 and i just downloaded Empires dawn of the modern world from a disk. originally i could get the menu up and i could hit play but it would crash immediately. I have run the compatibility tester, changed the settings for 1. reduced color mode 2. run in...
  10. World of Tanks Quitting and Alt-Returning to Graphics and System crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Tanks Quitting and Alt-Returning to Graphics and System crash: Does anyone have an issue (In World of Tanks only..) where in W10-64/Nvidia V.355.82 quitting or Alt-Return causes a total graphics and system crash and all becomes black on the screen and unresponsive devices? This also happened in the previous driver version so maybe it's...