Windows 10: World Crashing on Windows 10

Discus and support World Crashing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I had a world, and yesterday I was playing on it, then I opened Xbox Live to voice call with my friend, and it lagged twice. The first time, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GamerGirl4828, Oct 6, 2019.

1. World Crashing on Windows 10

Hello. I had a world, and yesterday I was playing on it, then I opened Xbox Live to voice call with my friend, and it lagged twice. The first time, it stopped, but the second time, I had to restart my desktop, and when I relauncehd MInecraft, my world was gone. I have tried to get it back but so far no luck. Please, somebody help.

:)

GamerGirl4828, Oct 6, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2019
  4. World Crashing on Windows 10

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

World Crashing on Windows 10

1. World Crashing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - World Crashing

2. My game constantly crashes when playing in a world for a while in atm8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game constantly crashes when playing in a world for a while in atm8: Crash log https://pastebin.com/70ZXytzaFor about an hour of playtime my game would freeze and I would be booted back to the mc launcher and it would tell me to update my drivers or disable an screen recording software, even though I have shadow play turned off and my navida...
  3. My game constantly crashes when playing in a world for a while in atm8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My game constantly crashes when playing in a world for a while in atm8: Crash log https://pastebin.com/70ZXytzaFor about an hour of playtime my game would freeze and I would be booted back to the mc launcher and it would tell me to update my drivers or disable an screen recording software, even though I have shadow play turned off and my navida...
  4. Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes: I'm playing Monster Hunter World game normally when the game unexpectedly crashes and closes, sometimes black screen and returns to desktop and other times Blues Screen and restart. I've already tried several solution tips that I saw on the internet, uninstalling the game,...
  5. Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes

Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes: I'm playing Monster Hunter World game normally when the game unexpectedly crashes and closes, sometimes black screen and returns to desktop and other times Blues Screen and restart. I've already tried several solution tips that I saw on the internet, uninstalling the game,...
  6. Windows 10 running on iMAC sometimes crashes when playing World of Warcraft.

Windows 10 running on iMAC sometimes crashes when playing World of Warcraft.: Dear Community, I have this problem that when I sometimes play World of Warcraft my iMAC running Windows 10 crashes. It also chooses to crash at the most inconvenient time when I am in a raid or instance. Can someone make sense of the dump file below?Microsoft R Windows...
  7. Windows 10 running on iMAC sometimes crashes when playing World of Warcraft.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 running on iMAC sometimes crashes when playing World of Warcraft.: Dear Community, I have this problem that when I sometimes play World of Warcraft my iMAC running Windows 10 crashes. It also chooses to crash at the most inconvenient time when I am in a raid or instance. Can someone make sense of the dump file below?Microsoft R Windows...
  8. Windows 10 running on iMAC sometimes crashes when playing World of Warcraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft: Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will show you the many steps already taken several times over, hopefully to mark off a few steps from the list of issues that...
  10. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft: Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will show you the many steps already taken several times over, hopefully to mark off a few steps from the list of issues that...