Windows 10: World Event Challenge times

Discus and support World Event Challenge times in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; You timers in these challenges keep running even after you have completed a game and not started the next one. For instance. I completed a game in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by canadapiper, May 22, 2020.

1. World Event Challenge times

You timers in these challenges keep running even after you have completed a game and not started the next one. For instance. I completed a game in about 2 minuets and it took me back to the next game in line. I did not start the next game for 7 hours.. but the clock kept running My game that took 2 minuets was logged in at just over 7 hours!! This is happening on a regular basis now. So to me it is highly unfair.

:)

canadapiper, May 22, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire World Tour Event

Already tried that. Also reloaded software. The Microsoft Solitaire Games all work Ok. It is only the World Tour event that has the problem and that only periodically.

I see that I am not the only one that is experiencing the problem.

Like every one else I play the first game press continue and then get the message to say that it is loading. Eventually the message stops and I get thrown out of the event. After that it just refuses to load.

I can still get into all the normal games at that time and the daily challenges still work. May I suggest that one of the world tour events platform has a coding error somewhere.

ZoeWarwick, May 22, 2020
  3. Calculated times for events challenges

I've known for some time that the events doesn't always keep the times correctly but since the latest update, which is awful BTW, it makes no sense to do the events because the time is totally irrelevant. Today I did one challenge. I did not start it over.
    The time shown when I finished the 1st event was 1 min. 47 sec. When I looked at the leaderboard it posted 2 min. 10 sec. The 2nd challenge took me 1 min. 31 sec. The leaderboard showed a total time of 4 min. 2 sec. There is absolutely no reason to play the
    game if the times are totally bogus.

PatWeseman, May 22, 2020
  4. mlk2002 Win User

World Event Challenge times

How are times counted in World Tour Solitaire Event?

I have the same problem as of 2 days ago. I spent about 1.5 hours in total and the stats showed over 8 hours. This is not possible. Previously it kept track of actual time spent solving the challenges. Now it seems like its counting elapsed time from
    when you first open a challenge till the last challenge is completed. ????

mlk2002, May 22, 2020
Thema:

World Event Challenge times

1. World Event Challenge times - Similar Threads - World Event Challenge

2. AWARDS - Pyramid /TriPeaks/Challenges/Events/Globlal Achievements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AWARDS - Pyramid /TriPeaks/Challenges/Events/Globlal Achievements: AWARDS - Pyramid /TriPeaks/Challenges/Events/Globlal Achievements do not seem to update ... I've been member on this account since 2015 and come have been 'Earned' but many that should have been are 'Incomplete'.I'm on a Windows 10 PC, updated & signed in & out of account....
  3. event challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event challenges: example of problem , played 2 games , time 9.25 min . took 3 min for 3rd game , time went up to 9 hours 9.35 mins. Destroys the whole purpose of playing the game . Similar problem at least once a week BlearyVoyage852...
  4. Time attributed to challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time attributed to challenge: Today I got mad with what happened in my game 17 of Solitaire event! I pressed the button to start the challenge (the round one in the challenge selection), then an ad came in and in the middle, I realized I had to go out, so I didn't press the actual start button. I closed...
  5. Solitaire World Tour Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire World Tour Challenge: This morning the Solitaire World Tour Challenge keeps telling me I need an internet connection or just times out before connecting. Everything else on my pc is working fine and I do have internet! Is Microsoft down?...
  6. EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR---TIMER ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR---TIMER ISSUE: How do you exit the EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR game that you started but activated the timer without realizing it never stopped? I completed yesterday's 19 out of 20 games and when I finished #20 this morning it had added the 8 hours plus the 9 minutes it took me to...
  7. timings on the events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    timings on the events: for the third event running I have had a massive chunk of time added to my total . one event added 16 hours , one over three hours , so today I played 10 challenges , added up my time and it showed 33 minutes. I know about the glitches of not closing down games properly so...
  8. Solitaire Events Challenge

Solitaire Events Challenge: Is anyone else having a problem with the events not working for today (Feb. 20, 2019). I can't get the event calandar to work properly today. Problem is in both iOS version and Windows 10 version. Thank you....
  9. solitaire world tour event

solitaire world tour event: a couple of times I have noticed when I close the game and take a break, when I return the event timer has not stopped and it could have been several hours...
  10. Windows solitaire - How is playing time calculated for world tour events?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows solitaire - How is playing time calculated for world tour events?: I know I have not played for six plus continuous hours, but that is my completion time. Typically, I will start an event, play through each of the individual games until completing the event. If I get stumped, I exit the game and go on to something else. I usually finish...