Windows 10: World of Tanks Quitting and Alt-Returning to Graphics and System crash

Discus and support World of Tanks Quitting and Alt-Returning to Graphics and System crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone have an issue (In World of Tanks only..) where in W10-64/Nvidia V.355.82 quitting or Alt-Return causes a total graphics and system crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SoxmisUK, Sep 1, 2015.

1. SoxmisUK Win User

World of Tanks Quitting and Alt-Returning to Graphics and System crash

Does anyone have an issue (In World of Tanks only..) where in W10-64/Nvidia V.355.82 quitting or Alt-Return causes a total graphics and system crash and all becomes black on the screen and unresponsive devices?
    This also happened in the previous driver version so maybe it's a W10-64 bit problem?
    It's a EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Classified.
    I'm prepared to try stuff but want to start at the thin end of the wedge so I don't miss anything simple. Anyone experienced this or has seen a fix even?
    Thanks in advance..
    John.

:)

SoxmisUK, Sep 1, 2015

2. Black Screen issue for Exclusive Fullscreen mode when exiting or Alt+Tab to Desktop after Anniversary Update

Me too just got it with world of tanks after the special update can only get out of it using cntl alt del then logoff

BarryKelliher, Sep 1, 2015
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Minecraft, World of Tanks.. graphic artifacts

Hi Odessa,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are not able to fix the issue after following the suggestions provided in the thread you have mentioned in the post.

Have you updated the graphics card drivers?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persist follow method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    If the issue still persist, suggest you to please get in touch with our
    Xbox Support team through below link to resolve the issue:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Our Xbox support team will assist you better in this regard.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 1, 2015
  4. SoxmisUK Win User

I can now add that the game crashes after about an hour or so crashing the whole PC.

SoxmisUK, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

1. World of Tanks Quitting and Alt-Returning to Graphics and System crash - Similar Threads - World Tanks Quitting

2. Please help with world of tanks update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with world of tanks update.: World of tanks blitz is having this weird update. when you open the app it says, "new version available update now" and when you click on it takes you to Xbox website and there isn't an update button. I checked Microsoft store, but it doesn't say anything about an update, so...
  3. Please help with world of tanks update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with world of tanks update.: World of tanks blitz is having this weird update. when you open the app it says, "new version available update now" and when you click on it takes you to Xbox website and there isn't an update button. I checked Microsoft store, but it doesn't say anything about an update, so...
  4. World of tanks ntdll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of tanks ntdll error: After starting a battle in World of Tanks the game crashes and this is the event log Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 27/09/2020 7:14:54 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic...
  5. world of tank blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tank blitz: I have the game world of tank blitz but my in game payments are in dollars , i live in the uk and it to be in sterling how can i change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-of-tank-blitz/a09dd325-7e6c-4397-b666-567786b4ad4a
  6. world of tanks blitz rendering eror

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    world of tanks blitz rendering eror: fatal eror rendering eror 0x00000001 :failed to create swapchain program will terminate i have this eror. how is fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-of-tanks-blitz-rendering-eror/43ab7e09-e96d-45a8-a1bf-b5a19a0538d6
  7. world of tanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tanks: this app doesn't want to start it always says error 0x001: failed to create swapchain...
  8. After update, World of Tanks stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update, World of Tanks stopped working: The issue occurred after the last update. When I press the play button for World of Tanks, this game starts loading but then I am kicked back to the Play open again "add infinitum". Please help me I really don’t know how to deal with this issue....
  9. world of tank blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tank blitz: I dont know who else to ask but I cant get in on a battle I can do everything else in my garage but win I press battle im lest in the players queue no matter what kind of battle I pick or what tank I use im left in the queue can anyone help please...
  10. World of Tanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Tanks: Is there a way to invert the y axis in this game? I cant find it. 62498