Windows 10: World's most dangerous malware EMOTET disrupted through global action

Discus and support World's most dangerous malware EMOTET disrupted through global action in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; 27 January 2021|PRESS RELEASE Joint Eurojust Europol Press Release Law enforcement and judicial authorities worldwide have this week disrupted one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

World's most dangerous malware EMOTET disrupted through global action

27 January 2021|PRESS RELEASE

Joint Eurojust Europol Press Release

Law enforcement and judicial authorities worldwide have this week disrupted one of the most significant botnets of the past decade: EMOTET. Investigators have now taken control of its infrastructure in an international coordinated action.

This operation is the result of a collaborative effort between authorities in the Netherlands, Germany, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Lithuania, Canada and Ukraine, with international activity coordinated by Europol and Eurojust. This operation was carried out in the framework of the European Multidisciplinary Platform Against Criminal Threats (EMPACT).

Read more: World’s most dangerous malware EMOTET disrupted through global action | Eurojust | European Union Agency for Criminal Justice Cooperation

:)

Brink, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Emotet malware evolves with new Wi-Fi spreader

Read more: Emotet Evolves With new Wi-Fi Spreader - Binary Defense

Brink, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mitigating and eliminating Qakbot and Emotet in corporate networks

Read more: Mitigating and eliminating info-stealing Qakbot and Emotet in corporate networks Windows Security blog

Brink, Jan 29, 2021
  4. World's most dangerous malware EMOTET disrupted through global action

windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

World's most dangerous malware EMOTET disrupted through global action

1. World's most dangerous malware EMOTET disrupted through global action - Similar Threads - World's dangerous malware

2. Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app: [ATTACH] World Threat Center is a danger reporting app. You report a danger, and thus warn in real time, users approaching a danger. For example, the application warns you when approaching a danger, within a radius of 5 kilometers for an accident report, within a radius of...
  3. Will Heat from Radiator Disrupt Data through Ethernet Cable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Will Heat from Radiator Disrupt Data through Ethernet Cable?: I want to know if heat from a radiator will disrupt data running through an ethernet cable and is so, how to best avoid it. In my room I got a cat6a cable I will be installing. The problem is theres a radiator in my room that heats up during winters around which I want to run...
  4. Will Heat from Radiator Disrupt Data through Ethernet Cable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will Heat from Radiator Disrupt Data through Ethernet Cable?: I want to know if heat from a radiator will disrupt data running through an ethernet cable and is so, how to best avoid it. In my room I got a cat6a cable I will be installing. The problem is theres a radiator in my room that heats up during winters around which I want to run...
  5. I think I found a dangerous malware.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I found a dangerous malware.: I was looking in task manager and found something called isass and i looked it up and i found a site that said its a virus trying to hide itself as lsass and that if it is in the windows system 32 file location then it has a 78% danger rating and only a few things about it...
  6. Emotet malware evolves with new Wi-Fi spreader

in Windows 10 News
    Emotet malware evolves with new Wi-Fi spreader: Emotet is a highly sophisticated trojan that typically also serves as a loader for other malware. A key functionality of Emotet is its ability to deliver custom modules or plugins that are suited for specific tasks, including stealing Outlook contacts, or spreading over a...
  7. Microsoft surpasses Apple as most valuable company in the world

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft surpasses Apple as most valuable company in the world: Forget FAANG. The new tech heavyweight is ... Microsoft? Microsoft briefly overtook Apple to become the world's most valuable company on Tuesday, according to data from Refinitiv. Microsoft's rise is fueled by continued traction with cloud computing and its ability to avoid...
  8. IoT in Action: Developing intelligent solutions that change the world

in Windows 10 News
    IoT in Action: Developing intelligent solutions that change the world: The Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly changing the world around us and transforming business for the better. Here at Microsoft we’re all in, committing $5 billion to IoT over the next four years. Windows is an essential part of this movement having powered both connected...
  9. BSOD when Running Elite Dangerous mostly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when Running Elite Dangerous mostly.: Hi Forums, I had 3 BSO in the past 3 days and I wanted to find out what wascausing them.. The last ne I had occurred on 3-16-17. Istarted EliteDangeous Horizons an the computer BSOD.. I had found heDMP filesand made a report for yous per your Instructions I will upload the...
  10. Another big malware attack ripples across the world

in Windows 10 News
    Another big malware attack ripples across the world: Hackers launched blistering ransomware attacks Tuesday against companies and agencies across the world, particularly targeting Ukranian businesses. Major global firms reported that they had been targeted, including British advertising agency WPP (WPPGY), Russian oil and...