Windows 10: Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

Discus and support Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone call when I opened HP Windows 10 laptop. Please, Need More... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Default__312, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone call when I opened HP Windows 10 laptop. Please, Need More Help!I'm sorry, this is a repost. I also made a second post in a different category when there was a change in the situation. At some point, I mistakenly used a different MS account to log in to Community and my Name & Account changed. I'm afraid this may have caused those who had offered additional help, to lose track of my posts. Please accept my apologies for this breaking of rules and etiquette. I would also appreciate a way to contact Gr

:)

Default__312, Jun 23, 2022
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Weird spyware icon on taskbar.

I was on the internet today, and didn't have Avast on, and when i have it on nothing ever goes wrong, but i had it turned off because i turn it off for gaming, and forgot about turning it back off to get on the internet, and i got a pop up, and it gave me a virus or 2. Which those virus's should be gone no, i ran 2 virus scans, and it doesn't find nothing now.. I ran adware scans there good to.
    Here is what is still on my taskbar though, and i can't exit it, when i click it takes me to an adware download program website. Any suggestions on what this is, and where it is coming from?

Screen shot:ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs
    i know its just a screen shot of what it looks like and that might now help u much, but when i click it, it takes me to this site(除塵器_AG九游会下载式,脈沖,鍋爐,靜電,單機,篩焦樓,幹熄焦,轉運站,推焦裝煤攔焦車_焦化廠焦爐地面站除塵器-河北AG九游会入口環保設備有限公司 download spywarelocker or something..its not a virus its just windows giving warning me to download a program..but i no longer have stuff on my computer and it won't go away...

so can anybody help me out here?*Wtf :wtf:

-slip*Toast :toast:

SlipSlice, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

1. Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone... - Similar Threads - Worm Virus Malware

2. PhoneLInk Ongoing Phone Call Banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhoneLInk Ongoing Phone Call Banner: I've been using Phone Link for over a year now with no issues. Yesterday, I had to migrate all of my info to a new user profile. After doing that, I had to setup Phone Link again for the new profile. But this time I'm getting some unexpected and very annoying behavior along...
  3. PhoneLInk Ongoing Phone Call Banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PhoneLInk Ongoing Phone Call Banner: I've been using Phone Link for over a year now with no issues. Yesterday, I had to migrate all of my info to a new user profile. After doing that, I had to setup Phone Link again for the new profile. But this time I'm getting some unexpected and very annoying behavior along...
  4. Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...: Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone call when I opened HP Windows 10 laptop. Please, Need More Help!I'm sorry, this is a repost. I also made a second post in a different category when there was a change in the situation....
  5. Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...: Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone call when I opened HP Windows 10 laptop. Please, Need More Help!I'm sorry, this is a repost. I also made a second post in a different category when there was a change in the situation....
  6. Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...: Please help secure my accounts, passwords and my life that's all kept on my computer! My HP Windows 10 laptop was safely home while I was gone 2wks. I ran out fast then, & was only supposed to be gone a cpl days so I don't know for sure if I turned it off. There is NO ACCESS...
  7. Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...

Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...: Please help secure my accounts, passwords and my life that's all kept on my computer! My HP Windows 10 laptop was safely home while I was gone 2wks. I ran out fast then, & was only supposed to be gone a cpl days so I don't know for sure if I turned it off. There is NO ACCESS...
  8. Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...

9. Microsoft is by definition, a virus, spyware, and malware.

Microsoft is by definition, a virus, spyware, and malware.: What do viruses, spyware and malware do? They hijack your computer, install unwanted software, corrupt your files making them unusable, and spy on your activities. Literally...EVERYTHING that Microsoft does. Many know this already because we've spent endless hours setting up...
  10. unknown phone call

unknown phone call: hi dear microsft. a few days ago i receved a phone call from a person who introduced himself as a microsoft representative or agent. he told me he can see my computer is full of viruses and can be hacked and he can help me to fix that problem. for that he wants me to...