Windows 10: Worm.win32.viking.j

Discus and support Worm.win32.viking.j in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I have Worm.win32.viking.j on my system. How can I get rid of it? Kind Regards... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Erh_790, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Erh_790 Win User

Worm.win32.viking.j

Hello I have Worm.win32.viking.j on my system. How can I get rid of it?

Kind Regards

:)

Erh_790, Feb 24, 2020
  2. DK_8888 Win User

Worm: Win32/Rebhip.Z and Worm: Win32/Rebhip.U

Hi,

my computer has been infected by these 2 viruses (Worm: Win32/Rebhip.Z and Worm: Win32/Rebhip.U). Whenever I scan with Windows Defender it does not find anything. However, when i reboot the computer it automatically quarantines them each time i reboot.

How do i get rid of these viruses?? Is there a safe program outside of Windows Defender? I tried deleting some temporary files and updating my java and chrome as this website suggested but no luck. Please help! Thanks!

DK_8888, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Worm: Win32/Rebhip.Z and Worm: Win32/Rebhip.U

See the following document from the MMPC:
    https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?Name=Worm:Win32/Rebhip.Z

Try scanning your flash drives with Windows Defender.

Even better try scanning your flash drives with Malwarebytes Free
    https://www.malwarebytes.org/free/

Also see
    https://www.usbfix.net/update-exe-2/

Regards...

Le Boule, Feb 24, 2020
  4. jeep_310 Win User

Worm.win32.viking.j

Worm: Win32 kilim/b

How to remove Worm: Win32 kilim/b? without buying some tool.

I can't open my pc's folders. This error is displayed when I try to open them: "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software"'.

Windows defender detects this threat: Worm: Win32 kilim/b

jeep_310, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Worm.win32.viking.j

1. Worm.win32.viking.j - Similar Threads - Worm win32 viking

2. cmd Worm disguised as shortcut

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cmd Worm disguised as shortcut: The final question would be “How do I find what keep adding this cmd/worm to my usb?“This is my documentation of the worm, hopefully this can help people as I am still stumped by it.In the version I encounter in 2011-2 the worm simply hide the file as protected system. Now...
  3. Win32/ExcludeProc.A & Win32/ExcludeProc.D

Win32/ExcludeProc.A & Win32/ExcludeProc.D: Hi, ExcludeProc.A and ExcludeProc.D kept on getting detected by Windows Defender whenever my computer starts.Saw from others that FRST was used, so here's my own scan results: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LDpNGcaxGleLA2yMO64Cj_l8LH0VcfOt?usp=sharingThanks in...
  4. Win32

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win32: what does SWD stand for and how do you see if a sound device has speakers plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32/5382cc95-5c26-48cf-9e9a-b3f3b378e8f8
  5. Valheim is the endless Viking survival game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valheim is the endless Viking survival game: Valheim is the endless Viking survival game we have craved for years Valheim is the endless Viking survival game we have craved for years | Ars Technica Valheim is Steam's latest top-selling, out-of-nowhere indie game, and from some angles, it sure looks the part....
  6. Windows Security Worm terminology

Windows Security Worm terminology: I installed an old thumb drive and got a worm notification. One was "quarantined" and I deleted it. The other Worm:VBS/Slogod.E said "failed" I don't know if that means the worm failed to activate, or windows security failed to contain the threat. A scan of my device by...
  7. I Need help for the Win32.grenam.g worm

I Need help for the Win32.grenam.g worm: Hello, I dont know hiw but the worm infetted my laptop. I tryed to use some AntiVirus but they delete some files. I want to try di fill scan of the windows but it takes 34 hours to do. Any help?...
  8. Trojans and worms

Trojans and worms: I received a message upon startup yesterday that I was infected with a Trojan xcc32 and a worm.system32. Theyu wanted me to contact someone to fix the problem. I just dismessed the pop up and went about my business. Have not heard again from them. Am I OK - it seems I am, or...
  9. Worm: Win32 kilim/b

in Windows 10 Customization
    Worm: Win32 kilim/b: How to remove Worm: Win32 kilim/b? without buying some tool. I can't open my pc's folders. This error is displayed when I try to open them: "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software"'. Windows defender...
  10. What is Java Worm

What is Java Worm: Today, after my system has been idle for a couple hours, I sat down and sow a small message box saying something about Java Worm infection. The message had a row of asterisks above and below the message. Don't know what program generated the message, but I closed in and ran a...