Windows 10: Worries about sudden Enterprise upgrade

Discus and support Worries about sudden Enterprise upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. Recently after the 1903 update that I got, I saw that my Pro version of Windows changed to Enterprise. I said this to my friend and he said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RazerDash, Jun 22, 2019.

1. RazerDash Win User

Worries about sudden Enterprise upgrade

Hello.

Recently after the 1903 update that I got, I saw that my Pro version of Windows changed to Enterprise. I said this to my friend and he said I'll have to pay yearly for the license. It upgraded without my knowledge as I had always checked and had the Pro version. Should I be worried and revert back to the Pro version?

:)

RazerDash, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you want more information on how to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise.

I suggest you to refer the steps by Bill Smithers on August 19, 2015
    in the following thread and check if it helps.

Windows 10 upgrade for windows 8.1 enterprise edition

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 22, 2019
  3. zigandzag Win User
    I have Window 10 Enterprise winver 1607 and want to get a cumulative 1809 update

Angel -

You are suggesting downloading the Windows creation tool. Enterprise was not on that list. Can I still use that to upgrade the Enterprise version install?

Thanks,

Ziggy

zigandzag, Jun 22, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

Hi JohnnyFRX

Can i assume you purchased the Pro upgrade, not the Enterprise upgrade - the Enterprise edition is not for personal use, it is fro companies and organisations . . .

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to System - About

What Edition is listed there, is it Pro or Enterprise?

DaveM121, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Worries about sudden Enterprise upgrade - Similar Threads - Worries sudden Enterprise

2. Is this something to worry about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this something to worry about?: Microsoft Community,Today as I was going through my registry I found a folder named CleanMyPC. I have no application named CleanMyPC and never had. A few days ago, I installed Kaspersky in my laptop and it comes with a pc cleaner as well. So, it could possibly be Kaspersky's...
  3. Is this something to worry about?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this something to worry about?: Microsoft Community,Today as I was going through my registry I found a folder named CleanMyPC. I have no application named CleanMyPC and never had. A few days ago, I installed Kaspersky in my laptop and it comes with a pc cleaner as well. So, it could possibly be Kaspersky's...
  4. Worried about malware infection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Worried about malware infection: Hello!My friend decided to download a mod for GTA V when I was gone and he installed a virus and I've gotten about 50-60 viruses from 1 application.I've already deleted all of them and safely continued. But every single day they multiply and I have to delete them everyday.I...
  5. Worried about Getting Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Worried about Getting Hacked: Ok so ive done scans with malwarebytes and windows defender because some kid or guy not sure said he was gonna rat my pc or reverse shell into my computer and i already have done many scanns like i said in the begining and even took it to best buy and did a full new donwnload...
  6. my windows suddenly upgraded to enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my windows suddenly upgraded to enterprise: my windows suddenly upgraded to enterprise from pro and it says windows not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-suddenly-upgraded-to-enterprise/1c8f5b31-63f8-4df4-8f93-45d17bc752eb
  7. Is it something to worry about?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it something to worry about?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashwinp123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejhwa0/is_it_something_to_worry_about/
  8. Is this Something To Worry About?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this Something To Worry About?: I just reinstalled windows 10 pro on my computer and noticed that under system information that it states "Installed memory (RAM) 16.0 GB (15.9) usable". Is this something to worry about, or how do I correct it? 144044
  9. WMC user worried about Windows 10 USB upgrade.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WMC user worried about Windows 10 USB upgrade.: Hey guys. I currently use a desktop with Windows 8.1 Pro with Windows Media Center (x64). According to this report, I am eligible to receive a free copy of Windows DVD Player since, as per forma, Microsoft has once again decided to kill programs and apps that I really...
  10. Worried about PC temperatures

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Worried about PC temperatures: I recently played in the Overwatch beta, where I experienced a bit of stuttering after some time, which was then followed by a crash. Afterwards, I checked for my PC's temperature, and noticed it got really hot, making me think it possibly overheated. Since then, I've been...