Windows 10: worst experience from microsoft help support technicians

Discus and support worst experience from microsoft help support technicians in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know who have given jobs to some of **** . I am facin a problem since last 1 seek . I tried to take support chat first time a guy joe came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VARUNSINGH5, Feb 14, 2019.

1. worst experience from microsoft help support technicians

I don't know who have given jobs to some of **** . I am facin a problem since last 1 seek . I tried to take support chat first time a guy joe came helped me out in a best way

but its was not done my issue was not cleared he suggested me to download one file and connect again to them they will help

second time I got connected with Aparna Tiwari , this lady doesn't desrve her job don't know how to work , first of all after remote access she was not doing a single thing and when I was asking on chat are you there mam she was not responding there to after 4-5 messages . she was like I am here sorry for inconvenience then she wait , I was there for 5 min she was not doing anything . I again asked mam are you there . again after 3 min she asked me which pc are you using , model no

I told her its hp …. then afer that she sent me hp support link and got disconnected by own

after 1 hour I again tried with other executive (SUSHMITA G) she also had a remote access and when she didn't find the solution she by own clicked the red x button

This is the way these technicians are doing there jobs .

:)

VARUNSINGH5, Feb 14, 2019

2. I had a very weird experience with a Microsoft Windows online technical support technician.

I contacted the Microsoft online technical support through a online chat option because I had an issue with an app I purchased from the Store in Windows 10 on my desktop. A Microsoft online technical support technician asked me to download and install
    a remote control program "Support-LogMeInRescue" so that he can have an access to my desktop computer. After his technical help, I was answering a survey about the technician's service. Suddenly, my mouse cursor moved itself and rated everything 5 out of 5
    stars, then submitted the survey and closed the the chat window. I realize the remote control program was still running and the technician did all ratings for himself. I think the Microsoft online technical support staff who I relied on should not control
    my computer other than solving the issue I requested. He used my computer to manipulate my survey answer for his own benefit. I cannot believe this happened with a very well-known company like "Microsoft". I hope Microsoft has a stricter privacy policy to
    prevent this happening again.

Matthew_0207, Feb 14, 2019
  3. YSWUK Win User
    WORST EXPERIENCE OF MICROSOFT TECHNICAL SUPPORT

For three weeks now I have been trying to find a way to privately send some critical feedback to Micriosoft – without any luck! It seems it is not possible to do this. Even the company’s support agents do not know how to let customers give critical
    feedback by email. Despite all Microsoft’s assertions it is clear that they do not wish to hear from you if your experience with Microsoft products has not been that good. So I am putting my feedback here. If you’ve had similar experiences perhaps we can build
    some momentum and get Microsoft to listen to us.

So this is what happened….

I have a Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro. Not being very technical I also have a Microsoft Assure Support contract for which I pay an annual fee. Recently I have been through the most terrible support experience where the technical staff at Microsoft have
    been very incompetent to say the least. My experience lasted about SIX WEEKS and in the end it was a Dell support agent who, within 5 minutes of me contacting him, told me what the problem was!!

It began when my computer started shutting down and re-starting randomly. I contacted Microsoft Assure support and the agent said that my windows version was an old one (1607) and that I should have 1703. She did a rebuild by remote access and assured
    me the problem would be fixed. It was not. A few days later I contacted Assure support again and this time the agent re-built my windows to the older version.

The problem still persisted. Every time I contacted Assure Support, different agents became involved and each one did something different to my PC by remote access. The problem did not go away.

About 5 weeks after the problem had started an agent decided to do a hardware scan but the computer got stuck in a loop and did not finish the scan. The agent had, of course, disconnected and gone away and a different agent took over. He started doing
    different things again!

This is the inherent problem with Assure support: The agent who starts the support does not finish it. They give you a ‘direct link’ back to them so that you can get back to them but IT NEVER WORKS. The so called ‘direct link’ is ALWAYS picked up by
    a different agent who starts doing their own different thing! How can such a system ever work!?

So the hardware scan never got done. This is important to know.

Over this time I had a few different case numbers. The ones I made a quick note of were
    1388619231 – 1388833911 – 1388234878 – but I am not absolutely sure.

The blue screen error messages I was getting were:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

KERNAL_DATA_IMAGE_ERROR

Anyway, my case was finally escalated to ‘level 2’ after 6 weeks. By this time my PC had stopped booting up. The error message I was now getting was: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION.

This level 2 person – and I’m going to name him – was called Eldon C. He turned out to be the least knowledgeable! He obviously did not know what this error message related to. His solution was to do a clean install of Windows. But he warned me that
    manufacturers (Dell) of my PC did not give me an activation code for Windows and so I would have to pay for a new code – about 100 Euros. (This turned out to be WRONG). I protested about this and said I would first speak to Dell.

Next day I called Dell support and gave the agent the error message I had been getting. He immediately said it was a hard drive issue. He did a diagnostics without rebooting the PC – and then confirmed, within 5 minutes, that my hard drive was broken!
    (Had the earlier Microsoft agent finished the hardware scan they would have found this out – maybe)

The Dell agent told me that the activation code of my Windows was embedded within the mother board and that after I had installed a new hard drive, the re-installation of Windows would automatically pick up the activation code from the mother board.

Why did Eldon C from Microsoft Assure support level 2 not know this!?
    I informed him what Dell had told me and he seemed surprised that they were able to do a diagnostics without booting up the PC. (Eldon fyi - You start the PC and then repeatedly hit F12 until the diagnostics window shows).

Anyway, I bought and installed a new hard drive and contacted Microsoft support again. This time I got an agent who seemed to know what he was doing. He installed Windows without any problems – and there were no activation code issues. It had been
    automatically picked by the re-install. He also reinstalled Office 365 for me without any further problems. The case reference for this last person was 1390355728. His name was Debasish and he was excellent.

So now I have a fully working PC again – after 6 weeks of near hell with Microsoft agents who did not appear to know what they were doing. And a further 3 weeks of trying to find a way to give feedback to Microsoft. Is it worth paying the annual fee
    for the Assure Support? I am seriously thinking of migrating to mac.

YW

YSWUK, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

worst experience from microsoft help support technicians

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

worst experience from microsoft help support technicians

1. worst experience from microsoft help support technicians - Similar Threads - worst experience microsoft

2. My Experience With Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Experience With Microsoft Support: The scenario thus far: It is late November, and the school year is nearly ending. I was super hyped for the holidays where I can hang out with friends and chill on the couch playing video games. I come home from school one day to play Minecraft with my friends when I realised...
  3. My Experience With Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Experience With Microsoft Support: The scenario thus far: It is late November, and the school year is nearly ending. I was super hyped for the holidays where I can hang out with friends and chill on the couch playing video games. I come home from school one day to play Minecraft with my friends when I realised...
  4. Worst customer service experience ever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  5. Worst customer service experience ever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  6. great experience with microsoft level 2 technician

in Windows 10 Gaming
    great experience with microsoft level 2 technician: so i am having too much problems with my forza horizon 4 first game was missing .dll files,i fixed that by downloading .dll files after that game was still not launching,fix for that was to open powershell and type in: Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml but...
  7. Independent but certified Microsoft support technicians

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Independent but certified Microsoft support technicians: I have an issue with restoring File History backed up data from a new installation the details in this question which I cannot seem to resolve myself. I would like some professional support and would be happy to pay for it, but I am not sure how to find it. I tried Microsoft...
  8. Worst support ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst support ever: This is the worst support ever received. All people are better to reinstall the windows that to expect a helpful resolution. Case ID: 1014492361. The support send me a ISO to fix the corrupted system files on the windows 10 and actually made it worse, the PC previously...
  9. Microsoft Worst Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Worst Support: Situation is worst for us , we are in a big mess as my whole organization is sitting idle because of no access to emails and as an owner of the company i have no access to Partner Center because the intruder has kicked me and all my appointed Global Admins out of the Partner...
  10. microsoft technician

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft technician: Hi Peeps This should be an easy question. Can someone please tell me do microsoft technicians still offer IT services to the public for a yearly subscription? If the answer is yea how do I find them to sign up? I want to start my own small business and wish to recruit...