Windows 10: Worst gaming experience ever ... why is this so bad?

Discus and support Worst gaming experience ever ... why is this so bad? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im a new user to xbox and play anywhere service. I have two computers and iv been trying to play few multiplayer games with my gf. So far it has been a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TaoMercenary, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Worst gaming experience ever ... why is this so bad?

Im a new user to xbox and play anywhere service. I have two computers and iv been trying to play few multiplayer games with my gf. So far it has been a horrible experience.. frustrating an pain in the ****.. First of all its almost impossible to locate the game folders because its so stupidly hidden and even if u find it windows is blocking my access to the folder and i have to read forums on how to allow myself into my folder on my own computer!?!?!?!?! but it doesnt end there even if i somehow get to open those folders windows apps folders there is no normal game.exe like everyone is used to ... there are some unknown files... once i was trying to copy a 100+GB game from one pc to my other pc but after all this it kept failing on every step so instead of wasting like 5 hours download i wasted like 3 hours trying to copy it and then 5 hours downloading after all my attempts failed. Another time i tried to play the game Grounded but my other pc ran into some video card crashing that as what i learned could happen because of direct x 12 and there were simple fixes for STEAM version but none for microsoft version.. so i wasted another like 3 hours trying to fix it again going through the pain of locating the game folder then failing to find the game.exe as there is not such thing in your system. So yeah not sure what is your reasoning for such a horrible system but this is the last time i bought the game pass. If only i knew this sooner i would have bought a PS4 instead and never knew about play anywhere, which sholuld be renamed to play anywhere unless u run into a simple problem because with us u aint fixing it. Thnaks but no thanks.

:)

TaoMercenary, Aug 9, 2020

2. Worst Ports Ever

Ok i want to make a list of the WORST game ports ever done i will start the list with my most hated ports then also list some that i think are poorly coded even if they are a fun game.

HaloPC: lack of coop MP mode, pistol=sniper rifle with low zoom, huge clip and fast firerate.

Draken: 2/3 of the game removed to make it more accessable to consol jockys, you start off a good way into the game(after u already are riding a dragon) and alots cut out after that as well.

Darkstone: the consol versions missing ALOT of fetures and details, no voices, its really dumbed down for consol jockys, depressing :/

now for Poorly coded.

top poorly coded port has to be OBLIVION, it should run ALOT better then it dose on pc, so it hits my #1 worst coded port.

2nd down, humm, unreal2 for xbox, perf is blah at best, thanks to atari not letting LE patch it up better.

AshenSugar, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Can't install programs , see video, play dvds in Windows 10 Pro. Worst PC experiance so far. WHY?!

Can't install programs , see video, play dvds in Windows 10 Pro. Worst PC experiance so far. WHY?!

Peter Colp, Aug 9, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Worst gaming experience ever ... why is this so bad?

The worst game EVER thread

The worst game ever is The Game.

Thema:

Worst gaming experience ever ... why is this so bad?

1. Worst gaming experience ever ... why is this so bad? - Similar Threads - Worst gaming experience

2. Worst customer service experience ever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  3. Worst customer service experience ever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  4. Why are you the worst company ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you the worst company ever?: I was at work all day yesterday, and I come home to my computer in a blue screen loop.I do some research online and try to get it into safe mode. The system will not allow me to.I run the diagnostic and wait 4 hours and everything passes with flying colors- no hardware...
  5. Why are you the worst company ever?

Why are you the worst company ever?: I was at work all day yesterday, and I come home to my computer in a blue screen loop.I do some research online and try to get it into safe mode. The system will not allow me to.I run the diagnostic and wait 4 hours and everything passes with flying colors- no hardware...
  6. Worst Update EVER

Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  7. The worst bug ever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The worst bug ever: [ATTACH][ATTACH] now where should i turn on back up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-worst-bug-ever/ea1a3112-881f-4bcc-a4d1-e089584cfa06
  8. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  9. Worst update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst update ever: The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server....
  10. worst installation ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...