Windows 10: Worst update ever

Discus and support Worst update ever in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoYarbrough, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Worst update ever

The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server.

:)

JoYarbrough, Jun 19, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Worst update ever :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Worst update ever

Would like to express my gratitude Worst update ever :)

Yeah it is, that's why I take shots of my wud list so I can remove what I don't want before installing

eidairaman1, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Worst update ever

1. Worst update ever - Similar Threads - Worst update ever

2. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  3. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  4. The worst bug ever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The worst bug ever: [ATTACH][ATTACH] now where should i turn on back up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-worst-bug-ever/ea1a3112-881f-4bcc-a4d1-e089584cfa06
  5. Worst support ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst support ever: This is the worst support ever received. All people are better to reinstall the windows that to expect a helpful resolution. Case ID: 1014492361. The support send me a ISO to fix the corrupted system files on the windows 10 and actually made it worse, the PC previously...
  6. Worst windows update ever

Worst windows update ever: Hi, I know it is quite complicated process to update a piece of software and end-up having more bugs for each time you update. I've been using windows since i am using the computer itself but, I've never been so fed up with the OS and made me to reach out here. I lost my 2TB...
  7. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  8. 2004: Worst Update Ever

in Windows 10 Support
    2004: Worst Update Ever: 2004 is clearly the worst update in the history of Windows and that is saying something. Every computer I updated is screwed up. All said they were ready for the update so I just did what they tell me. Wake up computers and they are useless. No programs open. Can't sign out...
  9. Worst Os Ever

Worst Os Ever: I think this is a tarted up Os of the worst Os built by a pile of monkeys, bring back bill and his team and win 2000 one of the best os for win or im off to apple where real developers are windows i loved but now its all **** ui and nothing goes into the programming...
  10. worst installation ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...