Windows 10: WOT and Spotify conflict?

Discus and support WOT and Spotify conflict? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This computer has been crashing more than usual lately and it's been happening when I play World of Tanks while listening to music. Sometimes Teamspeak... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeathStalker, Apr 19, 2016.

1. WOT and Spotify conflict?

This computer has been crashing more than usual lately and it's been happening when I play World of Tanks while listening to music. Sometimes Teamspeak is also involved.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit: Well I lasted about 30 minutes before crashing, here is the latest as well if you want to compare lol

:)

DeathStalker, Apr 19, 2016
  2. hwdkhd Win User

wot?

when i type the word "you" on my Nokia 220, it comes up as "wot"? Can anyone help please

hwdkhd, Apr 19, 2016
  3. Mtugold Win User
    Nokia E72

How do u mean and wot is the fix? Wot do I do? Re instal or wot now that yahoo platform is with hooked ovi?

Mtugold, Apr 19, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

WOT and Spotify conflict?

With a crash you mean a freeze crash or a shutdown crash?

What is the support page of your motherboard? Your BIOS is dating 2008 so I'm wondering if there is support provided for Windows 10, but I can't find it.

5. Both happen. The screen is there but nothing can move. Sometimes there is a nasty noise to accompany it until I turn it off Other times is shuts down by itself. No keys, pointers, mice, or ANYTHING other than the power button works.

I haven't seen a BIOS or driver update to my motherboard since long before Windows 10 came out lol.

It's an EVGA 790iUltra. here is the download page: EVGA - Download Center

6. axe0 New Member
    It is possible that your motherboard has become incompatible with Windows 10.

Because there are no BSOD crashes we (those who help in the BSOD section) can't help you much because the freeze & shutdown crashes don't leave much behind that can help troubleshoot it except for an event ID 41 meaning there was an unexpected power problem which is essentially useless.

7. Oh so a complete inop computer is different than a bsod? I get both lol.

Ok, thanks. Nice to know thta the manufacturers and MS are working hand in hand to obselete perfectly serviceable equipment.

So I need to go back to unsupported Vista so my MoBo will work, but then the headset doesn't have VISTA drivers (and as such will cause a crash) or build a new machine?

Sounds like I got an iPad by mistake. Thanks MS.

8. WOT and Spotify conflict?

Of course the *unexpected power problem* couldn't be the universal *fix* that MS added to one of their updates to manage my non existant battery consumption could it?

How about a new power supply?

9. axe0 New Member
    A freeze or shutdown are different from a BSOD, if I had to be honest I would say they aren't system crashes (they are crashes, but not in the way that Windows can do something to prevent problems) because they are unexpected and can't save logs or something other than an unexpected power problem because either there is no time or the system can't do it because it can't respond.
    With a BSOD it saves the data from the memory because it has the time to do so, a BSOD is the net of Windows to prevent anything from becoming corrupted.

I lieve that up to you, it isn't my call what you do with your system, I only provide suggestions and possible solutions to make a system more stable *Smile

Could you elaborate of what you mean exactly?

I don't know what PSU you're using, so I can't say anything helpful (yet) for this question.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and other used stuff. PSU, cooling system and other used stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

WOT and Spotify conflict? [​IMG]

WOT and Spotify conflict? [​IMG]

10. Sorry for my confusion in thinking this was the same as a BSOD and thanks for your info.

GIGO

DeathStalker, Apr 20, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    No problem *Smile, many think it is the same thing

Thema:

WOT and Spotify conflict?

1. WOT and Spotify conflict? - Similar Threads - WOT Spotify conflict

2. wot dont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wot dont start: all goes perfect but after the button fight I get a place to fight but when I wait for other players nothing happens the esc even don't work and control alt del I use to signout the game goes without me but the time stops so what wrong,i have download wot again it won't...
  3. Wot blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wot blitz: Со стороны платформы Microsoft к нам поступили данные об отзыве и возврате Вам средств по следующим транзакциям: Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 17:22:21 Золото Мастеров Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 16:32:50 Контейнер «Дракула» Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 16:32:28 Контейнер «Хелсинг»...
  4. BSOD when playing WoT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing WoT: I keep getting (BSOD) crashes while playing games, specifically WoT. I cant seem to find what the problem is. I have done all driver updates and windows updates etc. I am running intel i7 4770k 3.5ghz Asus maximus VI gene motherboard gtx 1070 16gb ram I will post...
  5. wot blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wot blitz: cant find Microsoft wot blitz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wot-blitz/35f2af81-819d-4b74-8f2b-17c3a4beec20
  6. Spotify

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotify: I can't download and install the spotify in my Surface Pro 6, Windows 10. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify/43128c7c-9c91-419f-82c2-2c29b8d2a9b7"
  7. Thanks Microsoft - Wot a Mess

in Windows 10 Support
    Thanks Microsoft - Wot a Mess: Last night windows installed a long upgrade. Then my keyboard (Roccat) lost its drivers and I had to plug in a small MS keyboard which worked. Then, this morning, I have no video drivers (Geforce) and the pc loaded the basic video res. Which I changed to 1060 and that gave me...
  8. WOT (Web Of Trust) replacement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WOT (Web Of Trust) replacement: Hi, Chrome extension WOT is probably going out of business, it has some serious privacy issues and is already removed from the Chrome Web Store. I have been using it for many years and feel lost without it. Can someone suggest a replacement for this tool....?...
  9. Beware of WOT Browser Plugin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Beware of WOT Browser Plugin: Read this if you use WOT https://lifehacker.com/web-of-trust-...-it-1788667989 I've now removed WOT from all of my browsers. 69494
  10. Spotify

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotify: I uninstalled Spotify, and searched the registry and removed any Spotify entries that were found. I also used the Everything search program to look for Spotify and I deleted the items it found, which included prefetch items. However, every time I start my PC the messages...