Windows 10: Would a fresh install of windows 10 fix GPU error?

Discus and support Would a fresh install of windows 10 fix GPU error? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello; for three months I have been getting the error "dxgi_error_device_removed " on multiple games. I have a 1080ti, 9700k, 16gb of ram and a 850... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/icysoun0, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Would a fresh install of windows 10 fix GPU error?

Hello; for three months I have been getting the error "dxgi_error_device_removed " on multiple games. I have a 1080ti, 9700k, 16gb of ram and a 850 psu. I also recorded a video of the crash and showed it to my friend in IT, and he claims that the GPU or MOBO aren't defective due to it saying "dx" making it a DirectX error, aswell as the GPU not overheating, losing frames, or having power issues in the footage. I don't have enough space to back up all of my files, but if it were to work I wouldn't mind. Before I go about this endeavor, could a fresh windows 10 install possibly fix my issue? He says hes 90% sure it would

submitted by /u/icysoun0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/icysoun0, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 31, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Would a fresh install of windows 10 fix GPU error?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Would a fresh install of windows 10 fix GPU error?

1. Would a fresh install of windows 10 fix GPU error? - Similar Threads - fresh install fix

2. Corrupted fresh install and gpu drivers problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted fresh install and gpu drivers problems: I have a problem with windows getting corrupted on the fresh installation. After fresh windows installation i dont install any other things and go to cmd and check with sfc /verifyonly. It always says that some files are corrupted and its always the same things. After...
  3. Corrupted fresh install and gpu drivers problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted fresh install and gpu drivers problems: I have a problem with windows getting corrupted on the fresh installation. After fresh windows installation i dont install any other things and go to cmd and check with sfc /verifyonly. It always says that some files are corrupted and its always the same things. After...
  4. Corrupted fresh install and gpu drivers problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to install fresh windows 11 with an AMD GPU plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install fresh windows 11 with an AMD GPU plugged in: I have been trying to install a fresh Windows 11 on this machine for about a week now and managed to narrow it down to the AMD Driver. i have multiple GPUs at home all of which are working, but windows crashes and never comes back even with a system restore which bricks the...
  6. Unable to install fresh windows 11 with an AMD GPU plugged in

Unable to install fresh windows 11 with an AMD GPU plugged in: I have been trying to install a fresh Windows 11 on this machine for about a week now and managed to narrow it down to the AMD Driver. i have multiple GPUs at home all of which are working, but windows crashes and never comes back even with a system restore which bricks the...
  7. Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it

Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it: I just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a laptop Asus x502c.After the install from the flash drive rebooted the pc i keep getting bsod with that error....
  8. fresh install of windows 10 has Errors

fresh install of windows 10 has Errors: After having a few error with the last install and system lockups and crashing I reinstalled windows 10 fresh start downloading files from the internet. some of the warnings are still there tried all the solutions mentioned on here Dated From 2016/7 I have 4 with error 2...
  9. fresh installed windows error

fresh installed windows error: I just installed windows 1803 from usb and now sfc scan has errors and could not be fixed why so much problems with fresh installed copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-installed-windows-error/18ff5733-e7fc-4724-84e2-7c9fdaba3cdd
  10. Windows 10 fresh install error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 fresh install error: Hi, I have a Lenovo Y40-70 laptop. It had a hybrid hard drive which became so slow it was unusable. I decided to put an SSD to speed it up. I bought a 500gb Samsung Evo 860 and installed it. I'm trying to put windows 10 on it. The copy of Windows Home 64 bit that I got is on...