Windows 10: would I pay monthly 50 $ to buy windows 10 first payment on 2/2/2019 first payment is this...

Discus and support would I pay monthly 50 $ to buy windows 10 first payment on 2/2/2019 first payment is this... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Thanks for Microsoft Corporation & all managers of Microsoft Corporation .I know your products & Magnificent of your products .Please If you can sell... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mohammedr#7, Jan 6, 2019.

1. would I pay monthly 50 $ to buy windows 10 first payment on 2/2/2019 first payment is this...

Thanks for Microsoft Corporation & all managers of Microsoft Corporation .I know your products & Magnificent of your products .Please If you can sell me windows 10 with monthly payment 50 $ monthly starting first payment on 2/2/2019 .Thanks all bye .

:)

mohammedr#7, Jan 6, 2019

2. Payment for Windows 10.

I understand it's free to upgrade but let's say I buy a computer in July of 2016 or let's say January 2017. Will Window's 10 be like how I purchased windows 7/8 and be a single payment or will there be a monthly/yearly fee I have to pay?

rebeccabivens, Jan 6, 2019
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Jan 6, 2019
  4. would I pay monthly 50 $ to buy windows 10 first payment on 2/2/2019 first payment is this...

To REMOVE a payment method or switch between payment methods

To add a payment method or switch between payment methods By default, apps are added to your phone bill when mobile payments are offered. To pay with a credit card instead:

• On the phone or on windowsphone.com, tap
      Add or switch payment methods on the purchase confirmation screen.
    • Add a new payment method or change the payment method.
    Like always, things are made difficult for the end user

HOW TO REMOVE A PAYMENT METHOD ?

I have removed my visa card, but now have my mobile operator listed as a payment method, how to REMOVE this ?

KingJohnEngland, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

would I pay monthly 50 $ to buy windows 10 first payment on 2/2/2019 first payment is this...

1. would I pay monthly 50 $ to buy windows 10 first payment on 2/2/2019 first payment is this... - Similar Threads - pay monthly buy

2. How to use Citizen Pay as payment method?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Citizen Pay as payment method?: How to use Citizen Pay as payment method? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-citizen-pay-as-payment-method/832b5f24-9a50-45fd-998e-a1b22a323777
  3. How to use Citizen Pay as payment method?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use Citizen Pay as payment method?: How to use Citizen Pay as payment method? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-citizen-pay-as-payment-method/832b5f24-9a50-45fd-998e-a1b22a323777
  4. Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?: Im on macOS iMAC™ and i would like to install windows 10 using Boot Camp Assistant and i was wondering if i can pay by monthly or yearly payment plan. Some System Info is below I would like a Microsoft employe or someone else to respond. Thanks!SYSTEM: macOS Catlina 10.15.7...
  5. Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?

Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?: Im on macOS iMAC™ and i would like to install windows 10 using Boot Camp Assistant and i was wondering if i can pay by monthly or yearly payment plan. Some System Info is below I would like a Microsoft employe or someone else to respond. Thanks!SYSTEM: macOS Catlina 10.15.7...
  6. Can you pay off Windows 10 with a monthly or yearly payment plan?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. I need to change my assure payment from monthly to yearly payment.

I need to change my assure payment from monthly to yearly payment.: I need to change my assure payment from monthly to yearly payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-my-assure-payment-from-monthly-to/3b5edb5e-b517-4163-8de3-d90a2e5be5a9
  8. Payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Payment: How can i remove my card number off my xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/payment/bc3c2387-dccb-4323-9c3d-6a99b0e3fa93
  9. Payments

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Payments: Two payments have come out of my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payments/236abbb1-3b0e-487d-9ea5-07255b4d2df0
  10. Payments

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payments: I cannot seem to make a payment. when I try to pay, it says that 'We cannot process your payment.' I have tried changing cards/using pay pal and I'm sure that the details of the billing info is correct . Please help !...