Windows 10: would like seeing my account and more of Miscrosift

Discus and support would like seeing my account and more of Miscrosift in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; yes I have had my share over the years of fake and hackers.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by (sexy)32joe, Sep 11, 2019.

1. would like seeing my account and more of Miscrosift

yes I have had my share over the years of fake and hackers.

:)

(sexy)32joe, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 11, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    Would you like to see game reviews on TPU?

First review is up with 1440p videos
    OFFICIAL - Styx: Master of Shadows (Review)

I'd love your feedback, particularly what you'd like to see in detail regarding system performance, any suggestions for software monitoring that you'd like to see etc. I'll be working to get a power meter so I can also record the average power consumption of a typical gameplay session. Let me know what you like and don't like, and if you want the images higher res (they're currently 800pixels wide to account for differing size monitors, and to not overpower the text).
    I'd also like to hear what reviews you want to see next, so I can work on the next one ready for the start of next week. I've got Starpoint Gemini II up next on my list, but that list needs to grow!
    Reviews currently look awful on a 1440p screen, I'll talk with W1z about the layout.

RCoon, Sep 11, 2019
  4. would like seeing my account and more of Miscrosift

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

would like seeing my account and more of Miscrosift

1. would like seeing my account and more of Miscrosift - Similar Threads - seeing account more

2. Hi I would like to more about KPI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I would like to more about KPI: HiFor my Organization , which is Microsoft Learning partner i am asking this question. We would like to know more about KPI. Score Bench mark that a silver partner should achieve. Classifications on KPI. we are using courseware market; so how it matters KPI....
  3. Hi I would like to more about KPI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I would like to more about KPI: HiFor my Organization , which is Microsoft Learning partner i am asking this question. We would like to know more about KPI. Score Bench mark that a silver partner should achieve. Classifications on KPI. we are using courseware market; so how it matters KPI....
  4. I would like to know more about Microsoft VLSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to know more about Microsoft VLSC: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I would like to know where can i get the license number and the authorization number? Do i need to buy from somewhere? i would like to provide windows product key to clients as a solution. Furthermore, i would like to know what is the agreement administrator...
  5. I would like to see my Onedrive photo folder on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I would like to see my Onedrive photo folder on my PC: I see my onedrive photos on onedrive online but I don't see this photos folder on my PC. How do I get the phots folder on to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-see-my-onedrive-photo-folder-on-my/0126b910-b237-460d-a3e3-557a4bea39df
  6. would like to sell my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    would like to sell my laptop: best way to set it on default? i've saved on external drive. thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-like-to-sell-my-laptop/c06506ed-2f37-49a6-b54a-251bdf2a17e6"
  7. I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.: Under Windows Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts > Accounts used by other apps: I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account. Everything on here tells how to delete a USER account. That's not what I'm after. When there is no simple DELETE button, how...
  8. Would like more than one login on a single device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Would like more than one login on a single device: I have a dual-boot of 2 different builds of Windows 10 on a single device (a laptop computer). I would like to have both of these boots to be my Microsoft account so I can synchronize between them. But when I try to convert my second one from a local account to my Microsoft...
  9. Things you would like to see improved or added to Win10...

in Windows 10 Support
    Things you would like to see improved or added to Win10...: I was just thinking of a few things I would love to see improved in the upcoming versions of Win10.. 1. An upgrade to Explorer.. it's old in the tooth and having dual panels would be nice. 2. A version of Note Pad for programmers. Yes,, you can get Notepad++ but MS can...
  10. What would you like to see in Window 9?

in Windows 10 Support
    What would you like to see in Window 9?: Tell us what you would like to see in Windows 9 For me... A metro/modern UI off switch A real start menu Full Kinect integration so I can control the PC by waving my arms like a mad man. 1307

Users found this page by searching for:

1. would like seeing my account and more of miscrosiftyes i have had my share over the years of fake and hackers.