Windows 10: Would like somebody to get the specifics for a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

Discus and support Would like somebody to get the specifics for a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BlueScreenView returns an issue with ntoskrnl.exe, which is overly ambiguous. In the past, whenever I got this issue, the people who helped look into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alice Étoile, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Would like somebody to get the specifics for a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

BlueScreenView returns an issue with ntoskrnl.exe, which is overly ambiguous. In the past, whenever I got this issue, the people who helped look into the minidumps always found that it was related to my GPU (display) drivers. I have been continually updating the drivers, but I still get this BSOD at random, from time to time.

Minidump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kv0tp30xa8b9ego/062019-13984-01.dmp?dl=0

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that it's not the drivers, but my GPU itself. It's starting to reach three years old, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's degrading/deteriorating. If somebody could look into my BSOD and diagnose the possible causes, that would be great.

The BSODs strictly crash during gameplay (not ordinary computer use), and they don't seem to be linked to any particular game. They can happen for any game (with the exact same BSOD error) after a decent amount of time elapses (usually after 30+ minutes, but with no particular pattern; sometimes there's no BSODs at all and sometimes it takes hours).

:)

Alice Étoile, Jun 20, 2019

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 20, 2019
  4. mad1394 Win User

Would like somebody to get the specifics for a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Would like somebody to get the specifics for a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

1. Would like somebody to get the specifics for a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD - Similar Threads - somebody specifics IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. I keep getting BSODs, specifically "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSODs, specifically "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and...: One or two months ago, I started getting BSODs, so I reset my pc deleted everything, and after a day it crashed again. I tried updating my drivers and Windows, but everything seems to be up-to-date. I also ran a memory test and everything and there seems to be no issues, but...
  3. I keep getting BSODs, specifically "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSODs, specifically "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and...: One or two months ago, I started getting BSODs, so I reset my pc deleted everything, and after a day it crashed again. I tried updating my drivers and Windows, but everything seems to be up-to-date. I also ran a memory test and everything and there seems to be no issues, but...
  4. I keep getting BSODs, specifically "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Keep getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,Every once in a while my PC crashes with the message stated in the title, but I can't really figure out the cause.I tried analysing it myself and only found out it's one of my network drivers I could be wrong about this though, don't know much about debugging windows.I...
  6. Keep getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,Every once in a while my PC crashes with the message stated in the title, but I can't really figure out the cause.I tried analysing it myself and only found out it's one of my network drivers I could be wrong about this though, don't know much about debugging windows.I...
  7. Keep getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD playing specific video game IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT &...

BSOD playing specific video game IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT &...: Get these 2 BSOD while playing a video game a beta. Got a 3rd BSOD after running Verifier IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 3rd BSOD type -> DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION Never got BSOD really maybe once a year before, Ive had 4-5 in last week, while...
  9. Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently I've been getting a lot of these BSODs. I'll start off by explaining my usage and when these blue screens occur. Usually I have 10+ tabs open on browser while i'm using the net. I tend to leave the browser on and close the laptop when i'm not using it. I normally...
  10. BSOD started getting frequent - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD started getting frequent - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, Lately i have been getting a few BSOD's. The first couple i never saw them as i had my PC idling overnight and it had restarted. Looked in Event Viewer but nothing jumps out what the fault it so i just assumed it was a power cut or something like that. However...