Windows 10: Would like to get a status on battleye and easyanticheat getting any updates to fix the...

Discus and support Would like to get a status on battleye and easyanticheat getting any updates to fix the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Would like to get a status on battleye and easyanticheat getting any updates to fix the win10 1903 upgrade, as some games are getting getting the fix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kjl1956, Jun 5, 2019.

1. kjl1956 Win User

Would like to get a status on battleye and easyanticheat getting any updates to fix the...

Would like to get a status on battleye and easyanticheat getting any updates to fix the win10 1903 upgrade, as some games are getting getting the fix.

Microsoft put a hold on upgrading to 1903 if either of the software is installed on the device until newer versions of the software are installed.

:)

kjl1956, Jun 5, 2019
  2. SiL3NT._. Win User

Can't run games that run on EasyAntiCheat...

I've got a question.

Am i the only one that has an issue running EasyAntiCheat games? Like, I wanted to play a game called Apex Legends but as i open the game a window pops up saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000142)...After i press OK a notification
    from EasyAntiCheat pops up saying "Untrusted system file windows/system32/winhttp.dll".

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? If so your help would be appreciated!

SiL3NT._., Jun 5, 2019
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Jun 5, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Would like to get a status on battleye and easyanticheat getting any updates to fix the...

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Would like to get a status on battleye and easyanticheat getting any updates to fix the... - Similar Threads - status battleye easyanticheat

2. I would like to ask the cause and any fix for this BSOD, thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to ask the cause and any fix for this BSOD, thanks: From event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff5812f020148, 0x1000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b7387a64-af6e-4961-afcc-8bab7ccf405f.Minidump read...
  3. I would like to ask the cause and any fix for this BSOD, thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask the cause and any fix for this BSOD, thanks: From event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff5812f020148, 0x1000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b7387a64-af6e-4961-afcc-8bab7ccf405f.Minidump read...
  4. Windows not getting any updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not getting any updates: Hello there, i'm pretty new at windows and also my laptop is also new. My Windows 11 laptop gets updates from microsoft frequently, like every week. So last week, i suddenly stopped getting updates from microsoft. I searched and asked my friends about it and they said i need...
  5. Would like details about the messages and statuses of File History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would like details about the messages and statuses of File History: I am running an up to date Windows 10. I have a schedule set up for incremental, differential, and full backups using Acronis, and I have no issues with that. I wanted to be able to use the "Previous Versions" tab of the file properties dialog box to get more granular - as in...
  6. Would like details about the messages and statuses of File History

Would like details about the messages and statuses of File History: I am running an up to date Windows 10. I have a schedule set up for incremental, differential, and full backups using Acronis, and I have no issues with that. I wanted to be able to use the "Previous Versions" tab of the file properties dialog box to get more granular - as in...
  7. Would like details about the messages and statuses of File History

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I would like to cancel my entire order, I've had the worst time trying to get any updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I would like to cancel my entire order, I've had the worst time trying to get any updates: I had ordered the Surface Laptop 3 bundle and First off, I had a difficult time even Making the order. Many different error messages popping up, but I finally made the order, And have seen nothing but Pending next to the items in my order. I called multiple times to customer...
  9. Would like somebody to get the specifics for a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Would like somebody to get the specifics for a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: BlueScreenView returns an issue with ntoskrnl.exe, which is overly ambiguous. In the past, whenever I got this issue, the people who helped look into the minidumps always found that it was related to my GPU (display) drivers. I have been continually updating the drivers, but...
  10. Apps would like free solitaire won't install-any fixes?

Apps would like free solitaire won't install-any fixes?: Apps would like free solitaire won't install-any fixes? 6148