Windows 10: would like to get legitimate version of windows 10 for my PC

Discus and support would like to get legitimate version of windows 10 for my PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I would like to get a legitimate version of windows 10 for my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by terry-179, Sep 13, 2020.

1. terry-179 Win User

would like to get legitimate version of windows 10 for my PC

I would like to get a legitimate version of windows 10 for my PC

:)

terry-179, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 13, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 13, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. would like to get legitimate version of windows 10 for my PC - Similar Threads - legitimate version

2. is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?: is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-legitimate-owner-or-is-the-email-a-scam/43f61c67-66d2-4f6c-83d9-8c07efd0d7e8
  3. is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?: is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-legitimate-owner-or-is-the-email-a-scam/43f61c67-66d2-4f6c-83d9-8c07efd0d7e8
  4. is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to reformat my PC with installed crack version of Windows to legitimate one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reformat my PC with installed crack version of Windows to legitimate one: My PC is installed with a crack version of Windows 10 Pro. And now I want it to reformat and use a legitimate version of Windows 10. Can someone help me how to do this? Thank you! submitted by /u/Nightwatch_07 [link] [comments]...
  6. cheap versions of W10 on ebay- are they legitimate? any of them

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cheap versions of W10 on ebay- are they legitimate? any of them: I see that eBay has W10 for sale by many vendors. Are these for real? Are they legitimate- any of them? Are they loaded with malware? I have a very old W7 PC. I won't use it much and hate to spend over $100 to keep a backup computer functioning- but I don't want illegal...
  7. I want to downgrade from a pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to a legitimate OEM copy of...

I want to downgrade from a pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to a legitimate OEM copy of...: So I bought a used HP OMEN 15 (2017) from a reseller a while ago and it seems that the reseller had illegitimately upgraded Windows to Pro and a bundled a couple pirated software that I didn't want. So I reset the installation and shrugged it off. Of course the illegitimate...
  8. Looking to buy a legitimate retail version of Win Home 64bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking to buy a legitimate retail version of Win Home 64bit: Trying to find a legitimate Windows 10 Home 64bit. It's confusing looking online because they have USB, download and OEM versions. I don't see any discs, like I have with my Windows 7. You guys have always hel[ed me in the past so I'm here looking for somewhere to buy a...
  9. Will Changing From An Inactivated Version of Windows to a Legitimate One Delete Files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Changing From An Inactivated Version of Windows to a Legitimate One Delete Files?: Hi, I currently have a version of Windows which us said to be unable to be activated due to the absence of a valid digital license or product key. I believe that the version I initially installed was 64 bit Windows 10 Home, but it is now described in the activation settings...
  10. Caitlin I upgrade Windows 10 non genuine version to legitimate just by

Caitlin I upgrade Windows 10 non genuine version to legitimate just by: I'm right now on Windows 10 Pro non genuine version. I'm planning to buy the legitimate version from Microsoft and change the product key in my existing Windows 10 installation. Will that work? Or do I need to install the OS as a whole ? That would make me install all the...