Windows 10: Would like to sign in with the in a different computers

Discus and support Would like to sign in with the in a different computers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Got a used computer would like to sign in on the computers it has windows 10 on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tomh 1163, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Tomh 1163 Win User

Would like to sign in with the in a different computers

Got a used computer would like to sign in on the computers it has windows 10 on it

:)

Tomh 1163, Nov 16, 2018

2. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Sign In To My Computer

Hi Charles,

You can change the sign-options by going to Settings app. You can follow these steps to do it:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Sign-in options, and then press Enter.
    • Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Would like to sign in with the in a different computers

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Would like to sign in with the in a different computers

1. Would like to sign in with the in a different computers - Similar Threads - sign different computers

2. I would like to use a different driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  3. I would like to use a different driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  4. I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to...: I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to lose my existing desktop or installed apps. I have tried to change Users, but that takes me to a new, blank desktop and from there, I also can not access any of my files, pictures, data,...
  5. I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to...: I would like to sign on to Windows 11 with a different email address, but I don't want to lose my existing desktop or installed apps. I have tried to change Users, but that takes me to a new, blank desktop and from there, I also can not access any of my files, pictures, data,...
  6. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  7. Sign in from different computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sign in from different computer: Not sure if allowed. If this post needs clarification I will add edits. So I have a new laptop that I spilled some hot liquid on and now it won't turn on (didn't use rice, no hairdryer, definitely removed power and didn't do anything else to it. Have tech coming tomorrow to...
  8. New Computer with SSD - would like to clone this drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Computer with SSD - would like to clone this drive: Hi folks. My wife is getting a new Windows 10 laptop tomorrow with a 256Gb SSD. One of the first things I'm going to check is the version number of Windows 10 that is installed. If it isn't 1909, can I do a manual update to 1909 (and if so, how)? I'd like to clone this onto...
  9. I would like to change the name of my laptop at sign on please.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to change the name of my laptop at sign on please.: I would like to change the name of my laptop at sign on please. The name that appears below the profile picture at sign on. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-change-the-name-of-my-laptop-at/4fa11916-9873-4358-a39b-e3b4ee8714ec
  10. Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete: Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093