Windows 10: Would love to know my windows licence

Discus and support Would love to know my windows licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i was told my windows licence will soon expire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by purezeal eluehike, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Would love to know my windows licence

i was told my windows licence will soon expire

:)

purezeal eluehike, Nov 27, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Israar Win User

Would love to know my windows licence

Windows XP Home Licence...

Hey guys and gals!

I'm a little pickle at present, I'm after a valid, official Microsoft Windows XP Home licence key, I don't want a crack, etc, just an original, not in use key.

If anyone knows anyone who knows how to aquire one or knows someone who is getting rid of any, then please let me know! *Smile Would love to know my windows licence :)

As stated above, I want a valid, original, not in use licence key as it's for a small rig I'm sorting out for my youngest brothers best mate. Unfortunately the guy he bought the PC off did a lousy job of building it and put a cracked copy of windows in *Frown Would love to know my windows licence :(

Anyway, hope to see some feedback soon and hope everyone is doing great!

--Lee

Israar, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Would love to know my windows licence

1. Would love to know my windows licence - Similar Threads - love licence

2. How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...: No chance to argue but then again I am on a WiFi and I will assume I need to redownload some other milu....Divx is from the hardware engineers, and they really help.... they mkw Apple and IBM alike work better every web page every movie... their glue that really does the...
  3. How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...: No chance to argue but then again I am on a WiFi and I will assume I need to redownload some other milu....Divx is from the hardware engineers, and they really help.... they mkw Apple and IBM alike work better every web page every movie... their glue that really does the...
  4. I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...: I have a knack for the old. as someone from the 2000s I was born between eras. I got to experience vista, and got to grow up with tech at the same rate- I want to go back, but i love playing video games, using Photoshop, programming, surfing the web- how do i go back.I grew...
  5. I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...

I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...: I have a knack for the old. as someone from the 2000s I was born between eras. I got to experience vista, and got to grow up with tech at the same rate- I want to go back, but i love playing video games, using Photoshop, programming, surfing the web- how do i go back.I grew...
  6. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  7. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  8. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  9. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  10. Love Windows 7...

Love Windows 7...: In the past, Windows 7 is a good version of Windows, as it is the fixed version of Windows Vista and many of people here used Windows 7 a lot. Windows 7 is a legend version of Windows.Shame that Microsoft ended servicing Windows 7For now, I'd like to take a look at it, make...