Windows 10: Would Somebody Please Look at My dmp Files?

Discus and support Would Somebody Please Look at My dmp Files? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ongoing random BSODs for months now. I've run every stress test, component test, system check, etc. at least a dozen times and re-installed Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jim_KBH, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Jim_KBH Win User

Would Somebody Please Look at My dmp Files?

Ongoing random BSODs for months now. I've run every stress test, component test, system check, etc. at least a dozen times and re-installed Windows with no luck. All drivers current, no overclocking, no third party anti virus or rgb software, etc. If someone would please take a look at these .dmps and tell me if they see a driver or any issue it would be massively appreciated. System info included in folder at link. Thanks for your time.

System Info and dmp Files

:)

Jim_KBH, Apr 6, 2021

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Apr 6, 2021
  3. prescient Win User
    Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Would Somebody Please Look at My dmp Files?

Need someone to look at DMP files and address problem I've been having.

Hey. I used all your steps and ran Verifier but it never came up with anything. Then I followed the steps to find the DMP files and it said to upload them here.

PahlavBharucha, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Would Somebody Please Look at My dmp Files?

1. Would Somebody Please Look at My dmp Files? - Similar Threads - Somebody Please dmp

2. BSOD from Ntoskrnl.exe 22413f - Would someone be able to interpret my dmp files please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD from Ntoskrnl.exe 22413f - Would someone be able to interpret my dmp files please?: Hello - since building a new PC I have been suffering from some BSODs. I have run memcheck 86 and windows memory desktop and these all show no problems. Have also run chkdsk /f on boot drive and all others with no issues shown. I was thinking originally it could be power...
  3. BSOD from Ntoskrnl.exe 22413f - Would someone be able to interpret my dmp files please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD from Ntoskrnl.exe 22413f - Would someone be able to interpret my dmp files please?: Hello - since building a new PC I have been suffering from some BSODs. I have run memcheck 86 and windows memory desktop and these all show no problems. Have also run chkdsk /f on boot drive and all others with no issues shown. I was thinking originally it could be power...
  4. Help analyze my .dmp file please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help analyze my .dmp file please: I have been suffering through various blue screens and can't figure out the cause. Here is the latest dump file that was generated. https://mega.nz/file/0Sky1JgY#E5O_ba8_-BtGQ0-Nm72FJ2tf2L8ljYAxMdvH6b6eXmsIf someone could help me read this and tell me what to do, I would...
  5. Help analyze my .dmp file please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help analyze my .dmp file please: I have been suffering through various blue screens and can't figure out the cause. Here is the latest dump file that was generated. https://mega.nz/file/0Sky1JgY#E5O_ba8_-BtGQ0-Nm72FJ2tf2L8ljYAxMdvH6b6eXmsIf someone could help me read this and tell me what to do, I would...
  6. Help analyze my .dmp file please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Looking for dmp analysis.

Looking for dmp analysis.: Hi Guys Continuing to have problems with bsods, they are becoming far more frequent as well. I uploaded some dmp files last week, analysis showed that it was a particular driver causing the issue which has since been uninstalled. However I have crashed three times so far...
  8. Would someone be able to look at my Windows .dmp file

Would someone be able to look at my Windows .dmp file: I got this error and my computer shut down two or three different times now: "Stop error code: System Service Exception - What failed: Ndu.sys" I have tried rolling back my computer to the August 12 restore point not sure if it succeeded--one message at the end of the...
  9. Mini Dump Files .DMP Can somebody please help me figure out my problem?

Mini Dump Files .DMP Can somebody please help me figure out my problem?: Computer is constantly crashing! Gives me a different error most times, but more often than not it is "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" Can somebody who knows how, please investigate these dump files and figure out why my computer keeps crashing? 1....
  10. Need somebody analyzing this dmp file after constant crashes

Need somebody analyzing this dmp file after constant crashes: Hey guys, so my PC is BSODing every 5 minutes after boot, even after a complete clean install of Win10 Here is a dmp. file, would be grateful if someone helped me here. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArtlRH9ETk7fkBJ5ptFHcaMKbez_?e=um1U0Q...