Windows 10: Would System Image save browser profiles ?

Discus and support Would System Image save browser profiles ? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I am a newbie and on a learning mode regarding pc back ups...and would like to create a system image to a 500gb external hard drive of my pc using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by treblefree, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Would System Image save browser profiles ?

I am a newbie and on a learning mode regarding pc back ups...and would like to create a system image to a 500gb external hard drive of my pc using Aoemi Backupper ( Free version ) . What i would like to know is...would a system image save browser profiles , login passwords to sites etc or would these be removed ...is this system image similar to Windows Pc refresh? Say, i do a system image today the image is just a snapshot of today and i presume keep doing regular system images and deleting the previous back ups so you have up do date snapshot including any new software installed of pc if a restore is needed. Trying to visualise the process. I don't have my pc on all the time,only use it when needed and doing an incremential back ups would be of no use. My Os is Windows 10 Pro 21H1 with latest updates version 19043.1081 Thank you

:)

treblefree, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Joe Men Win User

Cant save pictures from browser to phone

Hello
    Matteo

The default browser of the Windows 10 Mobile operating system is Microsoft Edge. Here are the steps on how one can save pictures via the said browser:

• Open the image that you wanted to save by tapping on it.
    • Once the image is open, tap and hold it about two to three seconds and the contextual menu will appear.
    • Tap Save picture on the contextual menu to save the image.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Joe Men, Jun 22, 2021
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 22, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

Would System Image save browser profiles ?

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Would System Image save browser profiles ? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Would System Image save browser profiles ?

1. Would System Image save browser profiles ? - Similar Threads - System Image save

2. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  3. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  4. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues trying to save a system image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues trying to save a system image: I want to create a system image, but seem to have no choices as to where to save the image. The software gives "Not a valid backup location" error if I try to use an NTFS formatted SD card. I have a 3 terabyte network drive, but the software insists that I fill in a user name...
  6. When I attempt to save a image save a image as in a browser, it crashes sometimes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I attempt to save a image save a image as in a browser, it crashes sometimes.: When I attempt to save an image save an image as in a browser, it crashes sometimes. The app icons below in my toolbar go invisible minus a few and the browser doesn't allow for saving the image or any image still for a while until the file explorer randomly pops up later and...
  7. save image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save image: why the save box dont appear when I want to save an image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-image/ff086973-cccb-4206-a7cf-1e754325903c
  8. Saved system image not recognized for restoration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Saved system image not recognized for restoration: Windows 10 machine. Made system image back-up using Windows 7 utility within Windows 10 before sending PC out for repair. System board was replaced. However, Backup and Restore (Windows 7) does not find the image on my external hard drive....
  9. Browser profiles

in Browsers and Email
    Browser profiles: Browser profiles (firefox, chrome, flock) will they not get overwritten as well when I install them again as I don't want to start them from scratch as well as I have a lot of stuff saved on them profiles I use 102924
  10. restore system image saved on NAS

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    restore system image saved on NAS: Hi, I'm not an advanced user but need to restore a system image I've saved on my NAS. I think the problem I'm having is when I get to the stage of restoring the system image, I need install lan drivers. I can't figure this out though. Has anyone had a similar issue? Any...