Windows 10: Would there be a way to make PDFs with custom dimension

Discus and support Would there be a way to make PDFs with custom dimension in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm in the process of taking square pictures a lot of CD booklets to turn them into PDF. When I tried it on Mac, it's leaving a lot of blank white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by satel, May 4, 2021.

1. satel Win User

Would there be a way to make PDFs with custom dimension

I'm in the process of taking square pictures a lot of CD booklets to turn them into PDF. When I tried it on Mac, it's leaving a lot of blank white space on top and bottom. When I tried it on Windows using "Print to P it's leaving blank space on left and right. When I check the "Fit picture to Frame", the blank space on left and right is gone but some portion of the picture is cut off at top and bottom. Is there a way where I set it up so that when I make the PDF out of pictures, I can choose a custom dimension so that I don't have to crop it after making the PDF?

:)

satel, May 4, 2021
  2. satel Win User

I'm in the process of taking square pictures a lot of CD booklets to turn them into PDF.
    When I tried it on Mac, it's leaving a lot of blank white space on top and bottom.
    When I tried it on Windows using "Print to P it's leaving blank space on left and right.
    When I check the "Fit picture to Frame", the blank space on left and right is gone but some portion of the picture is cut off at top and bottom.

Is there a way where I set it up so that when I make the PDF out of pictures, I can choose a custom dimension so that I don't have to crop it after making the PDF?

satel, May 4, 2021
  3. Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, May 4, 2021
  4. Would there be a way to make PDFs with custom dimension

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 and would like to be able to use Print to PDF to create a file with custom dimensions (i.e. one that can matches my Surface Pro screen dimensions). Is it possible to add custom paper sizes, as I can do with the XPS Printer?

Thanks,

Mike

MikeShawaluk, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Would there be a way to make PDFs with custom dimension - Similar Threads - PDFs custom dimension

2. how to define custom dimensions in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to define custom dimensions in windows 11: how to define custom dimensions in windows 11. I want to change the height and not the width. I could do this before but i can't now. What happen to this option....
  3. how to define custom dimensions in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to define custom dimensions in windows 11: how to define custom dimensions in windows 11. I want to change the height and not the width. I could do this before but i can't now. What happen to this option....
  4. Paint dimensions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint dimensions: Hello, I am having trouble copying pictures from word to paint without the picture shrinking in paint. I've already taken off the option for word to not compress my pictures and they still shrink and when I copy the picture back to word, it is in a smaller dimension, any help...
  5. Printing with custom dimensions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Printing with custom dimensions?: Hello there. I am trying to print out a DS game cover, with the dimensions being 27.7cm x 11.6cm. However, I can't find those options in any app. How do I print with those dimensions? submitted by /u/loomman529 [link] [comments]...
  6. making a custom keyboard

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    making a custom keyboard: Hello! I'd like to set up an additional keyboard, which will use U+014A/U+014B (from Unicode) and U+00D1/U+00F1 in place of the "v" and "q". . .Any ideas on how to do that? I tried downloading the Keyboard layout creater, but they said I needed to download .NET framework...
  7. making a custom keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    making a custom keyboard: Hello! I'd like to set up an additional keyboard, which will use U+014A/U+014B (from Unicode) and U+00D1/U+00F1 in place of the "v" and "q". . .Any ideas on how to do that? I tried downloading the Keyboard layout creater, but they said I needed to download .NET framework...
  8. pdfs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pdfs: can not send pdf files with my gmail. was able to do this last week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdfs/bb3ffd38-fb23-4865-9b7c-2bcb64ac6909"
  9. Is there a way to customize keyboards?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to customize keyboards?: I would like to customize the keyboard so that one of the function keys makes a degree º symbol. Is there a way to do this? 73376
  10. Any way to make/add custom tiles?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to make/add custom tiles?: Is there anyway to make tiles for Win10? Pinning apps to the start menu looks horrible.. 10525