Windows 10: Would this fix the blinking screen issue?

Discus and support Would this fix the blinking screen issue? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Would this fix the blinking screen issue? I don't have 10 installed. I think I may have found the cause but I have been wrong before. I discovered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by groze, Apr 16, 2017.

1. groze Win User

Would this fix the blinking screen issue?

I don't have 10 installed. I think I may have found the cause but I have been wrong before. I discovered working with my network setting in different operating system the screen blinks once each time when the Ethernet is connected. I am thinking of reinstalling windows 10. Disable Ethernet adapter in Device Manager. Then use my wifi router and see if the blinking stops. What do you think?

Each release, windows 10 the blinking got worse, so I had to go back to windows 7 sp1.

Thank you for any advice in advance.

:)

groze, Apr 16, 2017

2. N79 screen keeps blinking from time to time

my N79's screen keeps blinking from time to time when i use it. it starts at random. the interval is also random ranging from 5sec-40sec. as for the "blinking", it's not the normal blink wherein the lights go off. it's a blink that looks like the phone
    is shutdown or the screen is totally black. it only blinks for a split second each time. can someone help me fix this.? or tell me what's wrong with my N79.? please.

randomknock, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Windows upgrade done and now my screen blinks consistently. Icons appear and disappear

I am having trouble booting up windows 10. My screen blinks and icons appear and disappear. I tried to stop all start ups and it still is unusable. Screen keep blinking. How do I fix the problem?

PaulMatthewsVP, Apr 16, 2017
  4. mQ573 Win User

If you mean that your screen blinks when you connect your ethernet cable to your machine or to the router, I would first try another cable.

mQ573, Apr 17, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    Network adapters would have nothing with your screen blinking. That is usually a refresh rate issue. Are you just using the LCD screen on the Dell that you have or connecting to a large sized flat screen?

bro67, Apr 17, 2017
  6. mQ573 Win User
    Certainly, but electrical shortcuts or static do.

mQ573, Apr 17, 2017
  7. bro67 Win User
    Has zero to do with electrical shortcuts whatever that is or static do, whatever that is.

bro67, Apr 17, 2017
  8. mQ573 Win User

Oh, you mean you live at the OP's?

mQ573, Apr 17, 2017
  9. bro67 Win User
    What in the world are you talking about? Also where do you get that I am the OP or live with them. Groze was here way before I joined the site when I was still on Seven Forums.

bro67, Apr 18, 2017
  10. mQ573 Win User
    Congrats, you just made my ignore list.

mQ573, Apr 18, 2017
  11. bro67 Win User
    You were on mine a long time ago for making posts that were just a jumble of words and no one could decipher what you were stating.

bro67, Apr 18, 2017
  12. groze Win User
    I said it before, windows 10 has also blinked the screen a lot. I assumed its was the graphics driver because I had no issue using windows 7 sp1. I went ahead a did some test with windows 10 but I am back to 7 for an unrelated reason. Disabling the Ethernet adapter using wifi only--I think has reduced the constant blinking to an occasionally blinking but further test are required.

What was also strange when using 10, each update (after the original November release) keep making the screen blinking issue worse-it got so bad I couldn't even use it all. For the record, I have an Dell all-in-one computer that came with windows 7 sp1.

groze, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Would this fix the blinking screen issue? - Similar Threads - fix blinking screen

2. Screen Flickering/Blinking issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering/Blinking issue: Hello,Screen Flickering issue with graphics drivers.First I have disable Intel graphics card after pc restart the issue remains same.Second I have enabled Intel graphics card and disabled nvidia graphics card after pc restart there is no flickering or blinking issue.Here what...
  3. Screen Flickering/Blinking issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering/Blinking issue: Hello,Screen Flickering issue with graphics drivers.First I have disable Intel graphics card after pc restart the issue remains same.Second I have enabled Intel graphics card and disabled nvidia graphics card after pc restart there is no flickering or blinking issue.Here what...
  4. Screen Flickering/Blinking issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Screen flickering/blinking issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering/blinking issue: I'm using Hp-15da1006ne with windows 10 Home version.Screen gets flickered/blink state immediate after windows start.After normal using sometimes it blinks and stops again and again which is very annoying.I have tried deleting the two graphics devics Intel and nvidia but even...
  6. Screen flickering/blinking issue

Screen flickering/blinking issue: I'm using Hp-15da1006ne with windows 10 Home version.Screen gets flickered/blink state immediate after windows start.After normal using sometimes it blinks and stops again and again which is very annoying.I have tried deleting the two graphics devics Intel and nvidia but even...
  7. Screen flickering/blinking issue

8. How to fix mouse cursor blinking issue?

How to fix mouse cursor blinking issue?: info: I am using window 10 and I am having this problemNote:I get this problem twice times I did restart my pc and it still randomly happened again look like the restart did not completely solved the problem it just a temporary solution I want a better solution to solve this...
  9. How to fix mouse cursor blinking issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix mouse cursor blinking issue?: info: I am using window 10 and I am having this problemNote:I get this problem twice times I did restart my pc and it still randomly happened again look like the restart did not completely solved the problem it just a temporary solution I want a better solution to solve this...
  10. Screen Flickering & Blinking issue

Screen Flickering & Blinking issue: Few months ago i tried to install Linux (Ubuntu) in my HP Notebook. After installing, the screen starts flickering & blinking. Couldn't solve it. So i get back to windows but facing the same issue here in windows also. I have two graphics card. One is Intel HD graphics 620 &...