Windows 10: Would this memory module work in my Toshiba laptop?

Discus and support Would this memory module work in my Toshiba laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Would this memory module work in my laptop?Samsung 4gb Pc3l-12800s 1rx8 Ddr3l-1600mhz 204pin SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory 1.35v | eBay the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AshleyQuick, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Would this memory module work in my Toshiba laptop?

AshleyQuick, Aug 2, 2017
  2. neilpzz Win User

Ram upgrade

Is the memory you have bought fully compatible with the hardware.

Have you tried fitting one module at a time to see if there are any problems.

What is the max amount of memory the device will take.

I notice the Toshiba Satellite C650 is shown as a discontinued product using a Google search, so what is the full model name. There appears to be following numbers in the Toshiba model number.

neilpzz, Aug 2, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Finding toshiba flash card on my laptop

Hi Floren, this is caused by an incompatibility between Toshiba Function Key Main Module and the latest Windows 10 Update, you won't find Toshiba flash card, you need to look for Toshiba Function Key Main Module . . .

You can either uninstall Toshiba Function Key Main Module or remove it from Windows 10 Startup . . .

DaveM121, Aug 2, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Would this memory module work in my Toshiba laptop?

Looks like the Samsung module is a lower voltage than specified on that Toshiba machine, 1.35V versus 1.5V, signified by the L on the DDR3L or PC3L. Sometimes it works but a lot depends upon the age of the Toshiba Notebook. I have found Crucial US | DRAM, Solid State Drive (SSD) Memory Upgrades to be quite reliable when checking their database for the make and model, can check the specs of the Notebook against what is available.

Berton, Aug 2, 2017
Thema:

Would this memory module work in my Toshiba laptop?

1. Would this memory module work in my Toshiba laptop? - Similar Threads - memory module Toshiba

2. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop not working: Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop it was fine for the past 2 years and now it keeps loop blue screen of death, the stop code keeps showing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", luckily it enters automatic repair, maybe i have a corrupted file or something....
  3. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop not working: Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop it was fine for the past 2 years and now it keeps loop blue screen of death, the stop code keeps showing "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", luckily it enters automatic repair, maybe i have a corrupted file or something....
  4. Toshiba laptop not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows: Keyboard works in setup, but once Windows is running the Keyboards and Track Pad stop working.I tried connecting a wired USB Mouse and Keyboard, does not work with windows. No Keys work.Can't get into safe mode, because you need to log on to ask for safe mode.This user did...
  6. 16GB 4 memory modules suddenly stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    16GB 4 memory modules suddenly stops working: Hi there, Im June from the philippines.Im using an intel I5 4690 cpu with 4 x 4gb of hyperx memory module on an msi motherboard. Suddenly it stops booting the next time I turned on my desktop.After removing the three modules to trouble shoot leaving 1 stick in the A1 slot, it...
  7. 16GB 4 memory modules suddenly stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    16GB 4 memory modules suddenly stops working: Hi there, Im June from the philippines.Im using an intel I5 4690 cpu with 4 x 4gb of hyperx memory module on an msi motherboard. Suddenly it stops booting the next time I turned on my desktop.After removing the three modules to trouble shoot leaving 1 stick in the A1 slot, it...
  8. 16GB 4 memory modules suddenly stops working

9. BSOD with new modules of memory

BSOD with new modules of memory: Hello guys , good night! I came here cuz i really don't know exactly what to do pls help me =[] After acquire a new memory kit all equals so using all 4 modules of memory and updating the Windows, GPU, Chipset, BIOS i'm getting the BSOD =[, on eventviewer i get this...
  10. The mouse of the touchpad on my toshiba laptop is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The mouse of the touchpad on my toshiba laptop is not working.: Hi, The mouse of my Toshiba laptop with windows 10 is not working. When I use external mouse, it does show the arrow and works properly. Without the external mouse, only the click touch screen works, but not the touch pad. Any advice?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will optane work in toshiba satellite laptop