Windows 10: Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?

Discus and support Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I honestly love to upgrade but I don't Know if the quality would be good or not. If any further details are needed please let me know!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leos Jungle, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?

I honestly love to upgrade but I don't Know if the quality would be good or not. If any further details are needed please let me know!

:)

Leos Jungle, Feb 7, 2023
  2. zbook Win User

Lenovo Yoga 2 11 plugged in (but not charging) potential driver issue

1) The logs were unremarkable.

2) Run the full custom Lenovo hardware diagnostics (including battery) > post images into the thread
    laptops and netbooks :: yoga series :: yoga 2 11 notebook lenovo :: 80cx :: 59404951 :: yb02214724 Lenovo PC Support - US

Run through the troubleshooting steps in these links:

How to fix a Windows 10 laptop that's plugged in but not charging - CNET

How to Troubleshoot Battery Not Charging Issues in Windows 10

zbook, Feb 7, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    CAUGHT: Lenovo crams unremovable crapware into Windows laptops – by hiding it in the BIOS

@pigulici is your laptop Affected?

P4-630, Feb 7, 2023
  4. Jessen P Win User

Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?

Fingerprint scaner does not work as expected in Lenovo laptop

Hi Robert,

What is the model of the Lenovo laptop wherein the fingerprint scanner does not work?

Since the issue involves working of the fingerprint scanner which came inbuilt with the Lenovo laptop, I would request you to contact the laptop manufacturer.

In the meanwhile you can execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Please revert if you face any issues with the fingerprint scanner.

Jessen P, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?

1. Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop? - Similar Threads - run Lenovo Laptop

2. Why will my windows 11 lenovo laptop not update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will my windows 11 lenovo laptop not update: See image to understand what is happening.It repeatedly fails or says error encountered and I have no idea how to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-will-my-windows-11-lenovo-laptop-not-update/c0ab0c57-02e0-4e36-a465-59fe6a3aac2a
  3. Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would Windows 11 run on a Lenovo Laptop?: I honestly love to upgrade but I don't Know if the quality would be good or not. If any further details are needed please let me know! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-windows-11-run-on-a-lenovo-laptop/f84f170a-3537-414c-97b2-e182dac733ee
  4. Setup NEW Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup NEW Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop Help: I bought a new laptop from Lenovo and although I also purchased the "Premier" support, I can't get the computer set up and they won't help me b/c they say my problem is a Windows issue, but I can't find any support, remote or otherwise, for setting up a new computer at...
  5. Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop: For the past 2 months, I've been using the Share feature to Send/Receive files between my Lenovo laptop and my Dell desktop. Everything worked well - I would select files in my laptop, then select the Share icon from the header menu, then my desktop would pop up as a detected...
  6. Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 S Lenovo Laptop Will Not Detect Desktop: For the past 2 months, I've been using the Share feature to Send/Receive files between my Lenovo laptop and my Dell desktop. Everything worked well - I would select files in my laptop, then select the Share icon from the header menu, then my desktop would pop up as a detected...
  7. Install Windows 10 on lenovo laptop running Mint OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 on lenovo laptop running Mint OS: Help, please. I purchased a Windows 10 Home license from MS and downloaded the iso file to a recently purchased used lenovo Thinkpad laptop running Mint OS. I have the product key and a 64GB flash drive. I don't need a dual boot system, just Windows 10. What steps do I need...
  8. horspot connection to my lenovo laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    horspot connection to my lenovo laptop running windows 10: I can not hotspot from my iPhone xr to new Lenovo laptop Ideapad running windows 10. In network settings the hotspot icon is grayed out. I can connect to hotspot and change settings if I am already on a wifi connection. Not sure what help that is....
  9. How well would windows 10 run on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How well would windows 10 run on my laptop?: HP Pavilion 17 e098nr AMD A4-5000 Quad Core(4 CPUs) ~1.5GHz 4GB RAM Radeon HD 8330 500GB Does it give better performance than windows 8.1? I'm using windows 8.1 now and it doesn't run great all the time when using multiple browsers on laptop screen and HDMi to my tele...
  10. My new Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 won't Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    My new Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 won't Restart: I'm learning to use my new Lenovo Touch Screen laptop running Windows 10. I've been signing up for various apps. After I signed up for SHAREit, the opening screen of the app froze on my desktop. I could continue to use the computer as before, but the SHAREit opening screen...