Windows 10: Would you like to see a thread about PC games? Please tell us.

Discus and support Would you like to see a thread about PC games? Please tell us. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not a dedicated gamer but I do occasionally relax playing a game on my laptop. Respected expert and Xbox Ambassador SunkNath is the author of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Taffy087, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Would you like to see a thread about PC games? Please tell us.

I'm not a dedicated gamer but I do occasionally relax playing a game on my laptop. Respected expert and Xbox Ambassador SunkNath is the author of a thread on the XBox site - details later. I went to it for some help and said to him that I wished we had a similar thread here. He suggested that I create one, hence this.

I realise that non-technical threads have sometimes been frowned upon in the past but I hope that the Mods will allow me to create this thread and see what the majority of MS Community members (= MS customers) think.

If there is no support/no replies than I will ask for it to be locked/removed.

Hoping that this will be allowed.

PS I've had major problems posting this - I've removed the above link and hope that it will get there this time.

:)

Taffy087, Dec 29, 2018
  2. vhall Win User

TPU all time classic pc games

vhall, Dec 29, 2018
  3. 20mmrain Win User
    Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Would you like to see a thread about PC games? Please tell us.

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Would you like to see a thread about PC games? Please tell us.

1. Would you like to see a thread about PC games? Please tell us. - Similar Threads - thread games Please

2. Would you like to hear about Merged Network?UUID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would you like to hear about Merged Network?UUID?: ******************NEW**************************************COMMAND PID USER FD TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAMEsh 16042 u0_a255 cwd DIR 0,156 3488 3033 /storage/emulated/0sh 16042 u0_a255...
  3. Would you like to hear about Merged Network?UUID?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would you like to hear about Merged Network?UUID?: ******************NEW**************************************COMMAND PID USER FD TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAMEsh 16042 u0_a255 cwd DIR 0,156 3488 3033 /storage/emulated/0sh 16042 u0_a255...
  4. Hello i would like if you could tell me how to setup adaptive brightness on my pc like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i would like if you could tell me how to setup adaptive brightness on my pc like...: I searched everywhere but didnt found anything on this topic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-would-like-if-you-could-tell-me-how-to/2f9a4ee4-674f-4efc-bd15-bc9dc57724e1
  5. Hello i would like if you could tell me how to setup adaptive brightness on my pc like...

Hello i would like if you could tell me how to setup adaptive brightness on my pc like...: I searched everywhere but didnt found anything on this topic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-would-like-if-you-could-tell-me-how-to/2f9a4ee4-674f-4efc-bd15-bc9dc57724e1
  6. So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...: Is this some sort of a joke? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-you-tell-us-to-sign-up-for-365-but-you-wont/47d317db-751b-4186-91e0-b089f7e112eb
  7. So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...

So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...: Is this some sort of a joke? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-you-tell-us-to-sign-up-for-365-but-you-wont/47d317db-751b-4186-91e0-b089f7e112eb
  8. So, you tell us to sign up for 365, but you won't tell us how to fix the intermittent...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Things you would like to see improved or added to Win10...

in Windows 10 Support
    Things you would like to see improved or added to Win10...: I was just thinking of a few things I would love to see improved in the upcoming versions of Win10.. 1. An upgrade to Explorer.. it's old in the tooth and having dual panels would be nice. 2. A version of Note Pad for programmers. Yes,, you can get Notepad++ but MS can...
  10. What would you like to see in Window 9?

in Windows 10 Support
    What would you like to see in Window 9?: Tell us what you would like to see in Windows 9 For me... A metro/modern UI off switch A real start menu Full Kinect integration so I can control the PC by waving my arms like a mad man. 1307