Windows 10: Would you read downstairs?

Discus and support Would you read downstairs? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i have a laptop with windows 10 and still have 30GB free and so i wanted to buy an external hard disk. My question is whether you can save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fffffffffresh, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Would you read downstairs?

Hello,

i have a laptop with windows 10 and still have 30GB free and so i wanted to buy an external hard disk.

My question is whether you can save programs/games on the external hard disk.

:)

fffffffffresh, Jul 28, 2020

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Would you read downstairs? ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jul 29, 2020
  3. mlee49 Win User
    What would you do???

Ok, well I've listed more than just the Zalman. Have you checked out the Thermalright Shaman? What about the Deepcool V6000?

Personally I would suggest you go watercooling but it's probably too expensive for you.

mlee49, Jul 29, 2020
  4. HammerON Win User

Would you read downstairs?

Which CPU Would You Buy?

I would suggest the i7 970, but since it wasn't on your list I voted for the i7 2600K. They seem to be a real nice overclocking and energy efficient cpu.

HammerON, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Would you read downstairs?

1. Would you read downstairs? - Similar Threads - read downstairs

2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone Disc read error [6:154] 'ui.fp'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone Disc read error [6:154] 'ui.fp': The game keeps crashing after a match returning to lobby or sometimes on a start-up, any suggestion? The error: Disc read error [6:154] 'ui.fp' I reinstalled my game 3 times. I scanned and repaired the game. I am running a game as an administrator. I also tried running on...
  3. Desktop folder is encrypting all icons placed on it.. [Read Comments]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop folder is encrypting all icons placed on it.. [Read Comments]: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PurpleNurpe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia16go/desktop_folder_is_encrypting_all_icons_placed_on/
  4. "My document" folder keep getting set back to "read only"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "My document" folder keep getting set back to "read only": I have my game save file folder in my document folder. Currently, I cannot save my game because the property of the "my document" folder is keep getting set back to read only and do not allow any changes to the folder. How can I fix this? The game that I am currently...
  5. PC not reading PS4 Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not reading PS4 Controller: I just bought a new PC and would like to play some games in it using my PS4 Controller using a USB cable, but the thing won’t shop up in “Devices and Printers” I’ve tried using DS4 Windows to no avail, and my PC is missing the HID Compliant Game Controller driver Anyone...
  6. Automatically being signed out. Pin gets disabled automatically. Help Read description for...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically being signed out. Pin gets disabled automatically. Help Read description for...: I am automatically signed out of every service on my laptop as soon as I close the application. These include - Microsoft teams, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft edge PWA's, Office 365 apps, Vivaldi browser and certain games. Also, I set a pin as my laptop security - every few...
  7. Read-Only Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Read-Only Files: Hello there, I am running windows 10 64-bit system and i have 1 external hard drive partially partitioned as NTFS and the other Partition is EX-Fat to share files with my MAC. I also have my main drive which is the C drive and it holds the windows files etc. Anyways I...
  8. Can't get a bootable SD card to work. Read post.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get a bootable SD card to work. Read post.: So recently I bought a microSD card and put it into my computer with an adapter. Everything seems to be fine, but the thing I bought it for isn't working. I changed the boot list and legacy boot list so it would boot and then installed Windows 10 onto it with Media Creation...
  9. Can't read bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't read bluetooth speaker: My laptop can't read a Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-bluetooth-speaker/3ac5a365-b63a-47e1-af51-9c2e1702e182
  10. The read operation from the volume shadow copy on the source failed. 0x80780029 when trying...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The read operation from the volume shadow copy on the source failed. 0x80780029 when trying...: I'm trying to create a system image, as I've gotten a new SSD and want to use the image to save time on backing up specific files, programs, settings, etc. However, when I try to create a system image I get the following error: The backup failed. The read operation from...