Windows 10: Would you read downstairs?

Discus and support Would you read downstairs? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i have a laptop with windows 10 and still have 30GB free and so i wanted to buy an external hard disk. My question is whether you can save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fffffffffresh, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Would you read downstairs?

Hello,

i have a laptop with windows 10 and still have 30GB free and so i wanted to buy an external hard disk.

My question is whether you can save programs/games on the external hard disk.

:)

fffffffffresh, Jul 28, 2020

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Would you read downstairs? ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jul 29, 2020
  3. mlee49 Win User
    What would you do???

Ok, well I've listed more than just the Zalman. Have you checked out the Thermalright Shaman? What about the Deepcool V6000?

Personally I would suggest you go watercooling but it's probably too expensive for you.

mlee49, Jul 29, 2020
  4. HammerON Win User

Would you read downstairs?

Which CPU Would You Buy?

I would suggest the i7 970, but since it wasn't on your list I voted for the i7 2600K. They seem to be a real nice overclocking and energy efficient cpu.

HammerON, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Would you read downstairs?

1. Would you read downstairs? - Similar Threads - read downstairs

2. cannot read cd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot read cd: cd dvd drive recognised cant read audiobook in content file manager am partially sighted have a large audiobook collection on mp3 cdsto transfer to my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-read-cd/286a48ae-a8ac-4a73-80f9-38bc5e6f7427
  3. cannot read cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot read cd: cd dvd drive recognised cant read audiobook in content file manager am partially sighted have a large audiobook collection on mp3 cdsto transfer to my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-read-cd/286a48ae-a8ac-4a73-80f9-38bc5e6f7427
  4. My PC is Bitlocker encrypted and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is Bitlocker encrypted and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install...: I was given a used PC that was Bitlocker encrypted, and neither of us have the Bitlocker password. It won't let me wipe the entire PC, and I was to to look it up. So I did, and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install Windows 11. I'm still pretty new to the IT...
  5. My PC is Bitlocker encrypted and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install...

My PC is Bitlocker encrypted and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install...: I was given a used PC that was Bitlocker encrypted, and neither of us have the Bitlocker password. It won't let me wipe the entire PC, and I was to to look it up. So I did, and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install Windows 11. I'm still pretty new to the IT...
  6. Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll: I cant install new tools for visual studio right now and I can't compile a dll I am working on. My folders even new ones that I create continue to display a read only attribute that I have never once seen applied to my folders in 30 years of using windows. I'm no programmer...
  7. Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll

Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll: I cant install new tools for visual studio right now and I can't compile a dll I am working on. My folders even new ones that I create continue to display a read only attribute that I have never once seen applied to my folders in 30 years of using windows. I'm no programmer...
  8. Edge vs Copilot vs Windows "Read aloud" / "Text to speech" settings are confusing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge vs Copilot vs Windows "Read aloud" / "Text to speech" settings are confusing: The Copilot that sits on my Windows 10 taskbar has a very natural sounding female English voice with a Xhosa or perhaps Zulu South African English accent. I do not like it. I have tried changing Edge browser's voice, as well as Windows' text to voice settings.This is clearly...
  9. Edge vs Copilot vs Windows "Read aloud" / "Text to speech" settings are confusing

Edge vs Copilot vs Windows "Read aloud" / "Text to speech" settings are confusing: The Copilot that sits on my Windows 10 taskbar has a very natural sounding female English voice with a Xhosa or perhaps Zulu South African English accent. I do not like it. I have tried changing Edge browser's voice, as well as Windows' text to voice settings.This is clearly...
  10. Edge vs Copilot vs Windows "Read aloud" / "Text to speech" settings are confusing

in Windows 10 Customization