Windows 10: WoW Error 132 Fatal Exception, Memory could not read

Discus and support WoW Error 132 Fatal Exception, Memory could not read in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If the WoW Error 132 Fatal Exception, Memory could not read error keeps troubling you, then this post may help you. Recently, some users have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 18, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

WoW Error 132 Fatal Exception, Memory could not read

WoW Error 132 Fatal Exception, Memory could not read [​IMG]
    If the WoW Error 132 Fatal Exception, Memory could not read error keeps troubling you, then this post may help you. Recently, some users have been complaining about Error 132 Fatal Exception, Memory could not read while playing the game. The complete error message reads: This application has encountered a critical error ERROR #132 (085100084) […]

This article WoW Error 132 Fatal Exception, Memory could not read first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 18, 2023

2. Error 132 when playing World of Warcraft

Hi Amber. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for the error:

Error 132

https://10scopes.com/fix-wow-error-132-fatal-ex...

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/t/error-132-cons...

https://www.getdroidtips.com/wow-crashes-error-...

https://easyfixpro.com/how-to-fix-wow-error-132...

https://www.devicetricks.com/fix-world-of-warcr...

Error 132 In WOW: How To Quickly Fix The Fatal Exception

How to Fix a WoW Error #132 Easily

https://formatdome.com/en/wow-132-error-access-...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), May 19, 2023
  3. Namdra Win User
    ERROR #132 (0x85100084 Fatal exception! --- 0x0007ff84ff8d431 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000018

Hi there,

After the Windows 10 upgrade, I have started getting error messages on games I was able to run earlier. Now having issues with multiple games and only one of them provided a lead as to what the error may be. Here is the error message I get:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084 Fatal exception!

Wow-64.exe

Process ID: 408

Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

0x0007ff84ff8d431 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000018

Please help fix this ASAP.

Best,

Namdra, May 19, 2023
  4. WoW Error 132 Fatal Exception, Memory could not read

is world of warcraft compatible with windows 10

First attempt at WoW would not let me log in.

Second attempt at WoW threw and Access Violation Error.

Third attempt at WoW threw and Access Violation Error.

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!.

Program C:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe

ProcessID: 1028

Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at "0x0149d748" referenced memory at "0x860e6751".

The memory could not be "written".

Press OK to terminate the application.

JustinAyres, May 19, 2023
Thema:

WoW Error 132 Fatal Exception, Memory could not read

1. WoW Error 132 Fatal Exception, Memory could not read - Similar Threads - WoW Error 132

2. Persistent error - memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent error - memory could not be read: I am getting this error every time I start a specific version of an application - C:\World of Warcraft\_classic era \WowClassic.exe Exception: ACCESS VIOLATION - The instruction at "Ox00007ffa027cf207" referenced memory at "Ox0000000000000058". The memory could not be "read"....
  3. Persistent error - memory could not be read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent error - memory could not be read: I am getting this error every time I start a specific version of an application - C:\World of Warcraft\_classic era \WowClassic.exe Exception: ACCESS VIOLATION - The instruction at "Ox00007ffa027cf207" referenced memory at "Ox0000000000000058". The memory could not be "read"....
  4. Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...: After Factory resetting my Pc I've Had some problems with Fortnite. This problem only occurs when trying to join tournament matches in the game and not regular matches. The following Error message gets pasted in my Clipboard:Fatal error! Unhandled Exception:...
  5. Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...: After Factory resetting my Pc I've Had some problems with Fortnite. This problem only occurs when trying to join tournament matches in the game and not regular matches. The following Error message gets pasted in my Clipboard:Fatal error! Unhandled Exception:...
  6. Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Memory could not be read/written error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory could not be read/written error: Hi, i have a question to you all. every time i start up my computer, i try to open Steam or just anything that i had to download AND install (things that werent downloaded and installed automatically) i get a notification that says „memory could not be read/written” can...
  8. The memory Could not be read-Error

The memory Could not be read-Error: Hi, this Message is pops every couple of days and makes my Software to Crash, i have done Memory Check/scan that turns out Good ,i can't work like that,is there any answer to this? [ATTACH]...
  9. Memory could not be written, Fatal Exception - Access Violation???

Memory could not be written, Fatal Exception - Access Violation???: Hi! I just built a computer and all of my games run perfectly except for this. I have run the repair tool for the game, uninstalled and reinstalled it, and have determined it is not the game but Windows that is failing. Anyone bave any experience with the error below???[IMG]...
  10. Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

in Windows 10 Support
    Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read": Hi everyone, I installed a program called, Qtabbar which customizes the look of windows. A few users here have no problem with it. But I dont understand why I got issues since I got Win 10 - 64 bit. I get this error when I go to view > options > extra view left. How do I...