Windows 10: Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this

Discus and support Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wtrwr0sv4irc1.png?width=284&format=png&auto=webp&s=716e4ab624f31f6ac768d5fdbb7162ac3fa69d80 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vedforeal, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this

/u/vedforeal, Mar 30, 2024
  2. dczajko Win User

ATITool new feature suggestions

Where can we send suggestions for new features for ATITool's future versions?

dczajko, Mar 30, 2024
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Napy134 Win User

Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this

Text Size, Suggestion?

I didn't think so either lol but thanks! That is a great list, and includes my suggestion, I voted on it.

Napy134, Mar 30, 2024
Thema:

Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this

1. Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this - Similar Threads - Wow lol funny

2. Missing features! D: lol

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing features! D: lol: Missing recording/screen capture from gamebar. Can't figure out where to get it.Also I have no restore/reset point and Idk how or why that happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-features-d-lol/e52fe5e0-c090-474f-8e37-f0dc8b21721e
  3. Missing features! D: lol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing features! D: lol: Missing recording/screen capture from gamebar. Can't figure out where to get it.Also I have no restore/reset point and Idk how or why that happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-features-d-lol/e52fe5e0-c090-474f-8e37-f0dc8b21721e
  4. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  5. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  6. WINDOWS 10 suggested features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 suggested features: I WOULD LIKE TO ASK MICROSOFT TO ADD THE TAB FEATURE TO THE FILE EXPLORER, AND THIS WOULD HELP TO SEARCH AND LOCATE FILES MORE EASILY AND MORE EFFICIENTLY. MOREOVER, I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TELL MICROSOFT TO CREATE ANOTHER VERSION OF WINDOWS LIKE WINDOWS 11 OR 12, AFTER WINDOWS...
  7. Wow windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wow windows: Congrats for 35 years support. You are #1 on my OS ranking! Your reward is below _____________________ WINDOWS #1 ON OS RANKING ----------------------- Please note that the topic list did not...
  8. OS Drive gone a little funny, any suggestions for a fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OS Drive gone a little funny, any suggestions for a fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Colcothar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3ydlc/os_drive_gone_a_little_funny_any_suggestions_for/
  9. Suggestion for taskbar feature.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suggestion for taskbar feature.: Hi Team, I have been using Windows for last 8 years, and its comfortable as well, and recently i found one small feature needed from Taskbar use small taskbar buttons, if enable this i couldn't see date. Can you please make this work or give me some suggestion. Thanks,...
  10. Windows 10 Feature Suggestions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature Suggestions: Well as I started this thread I'm gonna come with the first suggestion that would make A LOT of people happy if it could be integrated into future windows builds. Windows Update Feature: Microsoft gladly pushes out their faulty patchware like Windows 10 Build 1803, that for...