Windows 10: Wow64 folder

Discus and support Wow64 folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HI The windows 10 WOW64 folder keeps opening shortly after startup. can any one please help? 49363 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dbvoss, May 5, 2016.

1. dbvoss Win User

Wow64 folder

HI
    The windows 10 WOW64 folder keeps opening shortly after startup. can any one please help?

:)

dbvoss, May 5, 2016

2. Exact help for DISM source needed, no experience, help

You need to run /Restorehealth to fix the problems

wow64 is not a file but a folder and it is not the problem.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 5, 2016
  3. RayBerch Win User
    File Explorer Launches

I've removed, but there were 3 Wow64 files.

RayBerch, May 5, 2016
  4. AndreTen Win User

Wow64 folder

Check startup programs. If Task Manager doesn't show any suspicious info, then check with Autoruns from Sysinternals.

Could be wrong installation or uninstall of some program.

AndreTen, May 5, 2016
Thema:

Wow64 folder

1. Wow64 folder - Similar Threads - Wow64 folder

2. Duplicate Files and Folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate Files and Folders: How can I remove duplicate files and folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-files-and-folders/25f61947-9acb-48a9-9604-177d7276afdb
  3. Folder security and other tabs missing on folder properties for some folders - Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder security and other tabs missing on folder properties for some folders - Windows 10 home: Sirs, peers and learned professionalsOn some folders, only but not on all, the folder properties do not show the security options. The situation is similar to the one described here...
  4. Transferring 'Documents' folder/files from C to D drive

Transferring 'Documents' folder/files from C to D drive: As the title says, I'm trying to move the folder to my D drive as my C drive has been rapidly losing storage not sure why, any tips on that? and so I wanted to free up space. Well, I was advised that I can redirect the 'documents' folder by right clicking the folder, going to...
  5. start menu button isn't working, after I tried to correct the name on "user" folder in C drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu button isn't working, after I tried to correct the name on "user" folder in C drive: my start menu button isn't working it is showing "Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in" this is the error message showing on my administrator account first user account created the first time I bought and started the laptop. In the...
  6. Lost Windows 10 folders and contents from 'This PC' Documents on updating to Version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Windows 10 folders and contents from 'This PC' Documents on updating to Version 21H1: I have just 25/7/21 updated Windows 10 to version 21H1. In File Explorer, under 'This PC' the 'Documents' filder is empty except for a folder 'Custom Office Templates' which, when opened, states 'This folder is empty'. How can I recover my multiple folders, their sub- folders...
  7. changing permissions in order to extract photos from a compressed folder downloaded from iCloud

changing permissions in order to extract photos from a compressed folder downloaded from iCloud: see the subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-permissions-in-order-to-extract-photos/ec9c944e-6612-46af-a333-8fcb259edfe0
  8. wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls: Hello, I am running window 10. I was looking through autoruns and found this.[ATTACH] should I be concerned? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow64cpu-wowarmhw-wow64-xtajit-and-wow64win-on/c9294111-1f41-4cac-ad11-aaa621232bdb
  9. Wow64/cmd.exe virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wow64/cmd.exe virus: Hello it my first time posting here. i don't know why but recently Wow64/cmd keep popping up as a command saying access deny anytime i try to open settings using the icon on toolbar or when i try going to personalisation from destop and also when i click on taskbar settings...
  10. I reinstalled windows 10. I am trying to get rid of old programs ( ie wow64,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reinstalled windows 10. I am trying to get rid of old programs ( ie wow64,: l reinstalled I have old programs that I don't use but l can't take off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-10-i-am-trying-to-get-rid-of/62111ee9-455a-4ed2-aa66-3c9a5738730f