Windows 10: Wow64 folder

Discus and support Wow64 folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HI The windows 10 WOW64 folder keeps opening shortly after startup. can any one please help? 49363 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dbvoss, May 5, 2016.

1. dbvoss Win User

Wow64 folder

HI
    The windows 10 WOW64 folder keeps opening shortly after startup. can any one please help?

:)

dbvoss, May 5, 2016

2. Exact help for DISM source needed, no experience, help

You need to run /Restorehealth to fix the problems

wow64 is not a file but a folder and it is not the problem.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 5, 2016
  3. RayBerch Win User
    File Explorer Launches

I've removed, but there were 3 Wow64 files.

RayBerch, May 5, 2016
  4. AndreTen Win User

Wow64 folder

Check startup programs. If Task Manager doesn't show any suspicious info, then check with Autoruns from Sysinternals.

Could be wrong installation or uninstall of some program.

AndreTen, May 5, 2016
Thema:

Wow64 folder

1. Wow64 folder - Similar Threads - Wow64 folder

2. How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in...: How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in OneDrive? I can hide these, but that hides all OneDrive folder shortcuts. These OneDrive folder shortcuts were created when I upgraded to Windows 11. Thanks in advance for any help. I...
  3. How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in...: How do I remove Windows 11 Desktop icons with a cloud, but not delete the data or folder in OneDrive? I can hide these, but that hides all OneDrive folder shortcuts. These OneDrive folder shortcuts were created when I upgraded to Windows 11. Thanks in advance for any help. I...
  4. How can I move files from a folder to a specific spot on my desktop??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I move files from a folder to a specific spot on my desktop??: I'm having trouble with moving files to my desktop. Whenever I open a folder, and want to move the contents to my desktop, I usually pick a specific spot to move it to so that it doesn't get mixed up with everything else on my desktop. The files I always have on my desktop...
  5. How can I move files from a folder to a specific spot on my desktop??

How can I move files from a folder to a specific spot on my desktop??: I'm having trouble with moving files to my desktop. Whenever I open a folder, and want to move the contents to my desktop, I usually pick a specific spot to move it to so that it doesn't get mixed up with everything else on my desktop. The files I always have on my desktop...
  6. Autoruns missing files: wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autoruns missing files: wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls: I ran Systinternals autoruns and these files are missing. Is this normal? I ran SFC and DISM and there was no corruption? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoruns-missing-files-wow64cpu-wowarmhw-wow64/cce96ad6-7a50-4637-9cfe-42b211f20d3a
  7. Autoruns missing files: wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls

Autoruns missing files: wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls: I ran Systinternals autoruns and these files are missing. Is this normal? I ran SFC and DISM and there was no corruption? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoruns-missing-files-wow64cpu-wowarmhw-wow64/cce96ad6-7a50-4637-9cfe-42b211f20d3a
  8. wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls: Hello, I am running window 10. I was looking through autoruns and found this.[ATTACH] should I be concerned? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow64cpu-wowarmhw-wow64-xtajit-and-wow64win-on/c9294111-1f41-4cac-ad11-aaa621232bdb
  9. Wow64/cmd.exe virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wow64/cmd.exe virus: Hello it my first time posting here. i don't know why but recently Wow64/cmd keep popping up as a command saying access deny anytime i try to open settings using the icon on toolbar or when i try going to personalisation from destop and also when i click on taskbar settings...
  10. I reinstalled windows 10. I am trying to get rid of old programs ( ie wow64,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reinstalled windows 10. I am trying to get rid of old programs ( ie wow64,: l reinstalled I have old programs that I don't use but l can't take off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-10-i-am-trying-to-get-rid-of/62111ee9-455a-4ed2-aa66-3c9a5738730f