Windows 10: Wow64 folder

Discus and support Wow64 folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HI The windows 10 WOW64 folder keeps opening shortly after startup. can any one please help? 49363 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dbvoss, May 5, 2016.

1. dbvoss Win User

Wow64 folder

HI
    The windows 10 WOW64 folder keeps opening shortly after startup. can any one please help?

:)

dbvoss, May 5, 2016

2. Exact help for DISM source needed, no experience, help

You need to run /Restorehealth to fix the problems

wow64 is not a file but a folder and it is not the problem.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 5, 2016
  3. RayBerch Win User
    File Explorer Launches

I've removed, but there were 3 Wow64 files.

RayBerch, May 5, 2016
  4. AndreTen Win User

Wow64 folder

Check startup programs. If Task Manager doesn't show any suspicious info, then check with Autoruns from Sysinternals.

Could be wrong installation or uninstall of some program.

AndreTen, May 5, 2016
Thema:

Wow64 folder

1. Wow64 folder - Similar Threads - Wow64 folder

2. File/Folder permissions preventing app launch?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File/Folder permissions preventing app launch?: In trying to start Adobe After Effects, "After Effects can’t continue: Standard 3D module is missing." appears after "Cleaning Up" disappears from the splash screen. After clicking Ok on the error, the splash screen goes away and I get this dialog box: "After Effects can't...
  3. Registry location for: "Optimize this folder for" templates

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry location for: "Optimize this folder for" templates: Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew where the regedit location was for these default templates? I want to change the Picture template from Large to Extra Large. Basically I know of three ways to change folder views: Manually using the view quickbar - which is tedious....
  4. No file or folder access

No file or folder access: I recently built a new computer. I created a user 'Mike' with administrator type access. It's the only user on this computer. I am being restricted from accessing some of my files and folders. If I try to change or delete a file I get a 'File Access Denied' Same thing happens...
  5. Creating New Folder is SLOW

Creating New Folder is SLOW: Hello, This is a SOLUTION which I didn't find ANYWHERE and it was so simple I don't know why it wasn't. I'm not sure where this should go as I don't use this forum much but I thought I should share this as I have been frustrated for MONTHS trying to find a cure to this...
  6. Can't delete TmpDelete folder in Windows C driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't delete TmpDelete folder in Windows C driver: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 OS build info 1809, there is TmpDelete folder on Windows C drive which can't be deleted. Please advise how to delete this file, thank you! [ATTACH]...
  7. New folder failed

New folder failed: I got this problems since last month but now it's annoying. I can't make new folder, when I right click there's no option for new folder. I tried make from menu (Home) but still failed to create new folder. Please help and thank you....
  8. Denied access to personal folder

Denied access to personal folder: I'm at my wits end and really need some help. I turned my computer on yesterday and ws denied access to my personal folder. Under the folder documents, I created a folder for myself to put personal research etc files in. Now there's some kind of a green mark on the bottom...
  9. 'Browse For Folders' Dialog Boxes...

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Browse For Folders' Dialog Boxes...: @Brink : Is there a way to get Browse For Folders Dialog Boxes to retain, not only their last size, but also, their last position? [img] 132864
  10. I reinstalled windows 10. I am trying to get rid of old programs ( ie wow64,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reinstalled windows 10. I am trying to get rid of old programs ( ie wow64,: l reinstalled I have old programs that I don't use but l can't take off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-10-i-am-trying-to-get-rid-of/62111ee9-455a-4ed2-aa66-3c9a5738730f