Windows 10: wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls

Discus and support wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I am running window 10. I was looking through autoruns and found this.[ATTACH] should I be concerned? thanks.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by raol2431, Nov 17, 2020.

1. raol2431 Win User

wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls

Hello,

I am running window 10. I was looking through autoruns and found this. wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls fd203c85-414e-45bd-9a98-34eca0a53ad7?upload=true.png should I be concerned?

thanks.

:)

raol2431, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Devin Wu Win User

Windows Installer always hung in wow64win!NtUserMsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx when installing a software

ENV: Windows 10 Version 19041 MP (8 procs) Free x64

When I install my software, windows installer always hung and can't continue to install successfully.

I got a dump file when windows installer process is hanging, as shown below.

For analysis of this file, run
    !analyze -v

Devin Wu, Nov 17, 2020
  3. dbvoss Win User
    Wow64 folder

HI
    The windows 10 WOW64 folder keeps opening shortly after startup. can any one please help?

dbvoss, Nov 17, 2020
  4. rivre Win User

missing file - ASPI32.sys

Thanks for checking. So you don't have the file at all, even in your syswow64\Drivers folder?

So what is Whatphoeb above talking about with his doom and gloom scenario?

What should I do about Autoruns saying the file isn't found? Do I leave the yellow entry alone? I'm hesitant to delete it because the file does exist in my SysWOW64\Drivers folder, probably put there by some software I installed as you said. I also wasn't sure if this has something to do with Autoruns not seeing some files properly, like wow64.dll, wow64cpu & wow64win like I mentioned above. But that seems to be the opposite of what's happening here with ASPI32.sys.

There's no way to track down what software put it there, is there? I wish there was a way for Windows to look back at files and see what program put it there.

rivre, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls - Similar Threads - wow64cpu wowarmhw wow64

2. BSOD after removing WOW64 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after removing WOW64 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: As the title suggests im faced with the BSOD, my friend was on my computer trying to download something dodgy, he was also trying to perform a full uninstall on an app but instead deleted WOW64 in accident, im not stuck at the BSOD, with the code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, I...
  3. BSOD after removing WOW64 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after removing WOW64 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: As the title suggests im faced with the BSOD, my friend was on my computer trying to download something dodgy, he was also trying to perform a full uninstall on an app but instead deleted WOW64 in accident, im not stuck at the BSOD, with the code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, I...
  4. Autoruns missing files: wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autoruns missing files: wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls: I ran Systinternals autoruns and these files are missing. Is this normal? I ran SFC and DISM and there was no corruption? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoruns-missing-files-wow64cpu-wowarmhw-wow64/cce96ad6-7a50-4637-9cfe-42b211f20d3a
  5. Autoruns missing files: wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoruns missing files: wow64cpu, wowarmhw, wow64, xtajit, and wow64win on KnownDlls: I ran Systinternals autoruns and these files are missing. Is this normal? I ran SFC and DISM and there was no corruption? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoruns-missing-files-wow64cpu-wowarmhw-wow64/cce96ad6-7a50-4637-9cfe-42b211f20d3a
  6. wow64cpu, wowarmhw, xtajit, etc... .dll files are missing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wow64cpu, wowarmhw, xtajit, etc... .dll files are missing?: When I searched these on google, it seems like these are important. But I never deleted them. Why would they be missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow64cpu-wowarmhw-xtajit-etc-dll-files-are-missing/638cfc1e-c061-49d5-a074-2572c1e3533d
  7. wow64cpu, wowarmhw, xtajit, etc... .dll files are missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wow64cpu, wowarmhw, xtajit, etc... .dll files are missing?: When I searched these on google, it seems like these are important. But I never deleted them. Why would they be missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow64cpu-wowarmhw-xtajit-etc-dll-files-are-missing/638cfc1e-c061-49d5-a074-2572c1e3533d
  8. wow64cpu, wowarmhw, xtajit, etc... .dll files are missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Wow64/cmd.exe virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wow64/cmd.exe virus: Hello it my first time posting here. i don't know why but recently Wow64/cmd keep popping up as a command saying access deny anytime i try to open settings using the icon on toolbar or when i try going to personalisation from destop and also when i click on taskbar settings...
  10. Wow64 folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Wow64 folder: HI The windows 10 WOW64 folder keeps opening shortly after startup. can any one please help? 49363