Windows 10: wpdmtp.inf

Discus and support wpdmtp.inf in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; sir, wpdmtp missing in my pc. how can i install it? if i download it from google and trying to install it i get warning message 'the third party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by i_am_ROHIT, Mar 26, 2020.

1. wpdmtp.inf

sir,

wpdmtp missing in my pc. how can i install it?

if i download it from google and trying to install it i get warning message

'the third party INF does not contain digital signature information"

:)

i_am_ROHIT, Mar 26, 2020

2. A service installation section in this INF is invalid

Thanks. This really helped.

WachiraMunene, Mar 26, 2020
  3. A service installation section in this INF is invalid

Hi.

I don't why this worked for me or if it might even work for you, but what I did was locate the following file 'wpdmtp' in C:\Windows\INF.

I right-clicked on it and updated it.

Suddenly, my PC recognised my Lumia 535, even though if I try to update the driver I still get the same error.

Well, as long as my phone shows up, I don't really care. Hope that helps.

HeenaTariq, Mar 26, 2020
  4. wpdmtp.inf

A service installation section in this INF is invalid

it really worked....thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vineet.jain, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

wpdmtp.inf

1. wpdmtp.inf - Similar Threads - wpdmtp inf

2. Autoplay (or is it autorun?) issue with mounted images inf ignored

in Windows 10 Support
    Autoplay (or is it autorun?) issue with mounted images inf ignored: So after re-installing daemon tools (i didnt get the memo that sptd got perma broken with windows 1903) I discovered (likely an issue prior, just noticed now) that I wasnt getting the icon in my navigation pane for whatever iso I mounted. this was further determined to not...
  3. AMD chipset driver installation error (Missing Inf file)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD chipset driver installation error (Missing Inf file): Hi guys trying to update my AMD drivers and im getting these 2 errors shown in the screenshot. What's going on? I should mention im running a 3700x on a x470 motherboard, an asus prime pro x470 with an NVIDIA GTX 1070 I installed their chipset driers but it seems to have come...
  4. inf invalid error when installing graphics card in hp elitenote 840 4g

inf invalid error when installing graphics card in hp elitenote 840 4g: In my hp elitenote 840 4g windows 10. laptop, I couldn't install or update my graphics card[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inf-invalid-error-when-installing-graphics-card-in/504ec149-da15-4c82-a0bc-bf17673cc809
  5. invalid INF passed as parameter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    invalid INF passed as parameter: hello i decided to update my laptop drivers but when i start the command thingy it says invalid INF passed as parameter and it restarts help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-inf-passed-as-parameter/ab19feaa-4fc0-4294-8fd8-0b7481b6d07e"
  6. No usbaapl64.inf or usbaapl.inf drivers ever show up?

No usbaapl64.inf or usbaapl.inf drivers ever show up?: I am trying to get my Apple iPod Shuffle to mount on my Windows 10 Lenovo. iPhone syncs fine. It seems no matter what I never have any drivers available in the device manager for Apple USB devices. This is after installing iTunes and iCloud using downloads direct from...
  7. Worm:Win32/Autorun.GY!inf found help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Worm:Win32/Autorun.GY!inf found help!: I got a new Craig MP3 player and when I plugged it into the pc I got a message saying Severe threat Worm:Win32/Autorun.GY!inf… and then at the bottom of the screen it states the device effected is the flash drive, file: E:\AutoRun.inf. E is the port which is the MP3 player...
  8. I can't install any 3rd party driver (.inf)

I can't install any 3rd party driver (.inf): I can't install any 3rd party driver (.inf). I'm also disable the driver signature and turn on test mode, but no result comes up. After all still I can't install any 3rd party driver. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit & Gigabyte Motherboard. Please help me?...
  9. Intel Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility) Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility) Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00224 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: LOW Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the Intel® Chipset Device Software (INF Update...
  10. How to uninstall a driver that manually installed by right-clicking on INF file?

How to uninstall a driver that manually installed by right-clicking on INF file?: I installed an UBS filter driver as it couldn't be installed the official driver package. So it also cannot be uninstalled through the Windows uninstallation function and I have to manually uninstall it. I heard of a solution about manual uninstallation made by inf...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wpdmtp.inf file download