Windows 10: wpdmtp.inf

Discus and support wpdmtp.inf in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; sir, wpdmtp missing in my pc. how can i install it? if i download it from google and trying to install it i get warning message 'the third party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by i_am_ROHIT, Mar 26, 2020.

1. wpdmtp.inf

sir,

wpdmtp missing in my pc. how can i install it?

if i download it from google and trying to install it i get warning message

'the third party INF does not contain digital signature information"

:)

i_am_ROHIT, Mar 26, 2020

2. A service installation section in this INF is invalid

Thanks. This really helped.

WachiraMunene, Mar 26, 2020
  3. A service installation section in this INF is invalid

Hi.

I don't why this worked for me or if it might even work for you, but what I did was locate the following file 'wpdmtp' in C:\Windows\INF.

I right-clicked on it and updated it.

Suddenly, my PC recognised my Lumia 535, even though if I try to update the driver I still get the same error.

Well, as long as my phone shows up, I don't really care. Hope that helps.

HeenaTariq, Mar 26, 2020
  4. wpdmtp.inf

A service installation section in this INF is invalid

it really worked....thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vineet.jain, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

wpdmtp.inf

1. wpdmtp.inf - Similar Threads - wpdmtp inf

2. oem26.inf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    oem26.inf: The past few days my PC keeps crashing when I load up a game. I have made sure that Windows and my Drivers are fully updated. I went into event viewer and oem26.inf is erroring could this be the issue to my problem and is there a fix for it. If someone knows anything or can...
  3. oem26.inf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    oem26.inf: The past few days my PC keeps crashing when I load up a game. I have made sure that Windows and my Drivers are fully updated. I went into event viewer and oem26.inf is erroring could this be the issue to my problem and is there a fix for it. If someone knows anything or can...
  4. oem26.inf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I get rid of oem15.inf no matter what I do I get the same result, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of oem15.inf no matter what I do I get the same result, please help: Hi,I keep getting C:\Users\*****>pnputil /delete-driver oem15.inf Microsoft PnP Utility Failed to delete driver package: One or more devices are presently installed using the specified INF.and otherwise I get a message saying its restricted....
  6. How can I get rid of oem15.inf no matter what I do I get the same result, please help

How can I get rid of oem15.inf no matter what I do I get the same result, please help: Hi,I keep getting C:\Users\*****>pnputil /delete-driver oem15.inf Microsoft PnP Utility Failed to delete driver package: One or more devices are presently installed using the specified INF.and otherwise I get a message saying its restricted....
  7. The third party .inf does not contain digital signature information. got this when trying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The third party .inf does not contain digital signature information. got this when trying...: My CD/DVD drive stopped working.Uninstalled it tried to install driver got The third party .inf does not contain digital signature information messageHelp...
  8. The third party .inf does not contain digital signature information. got this when trying...

The third party .inf does not contain digital signature information. got this when trying...: My CD/DVD drive stopped working.Uninstalled it tried to install driver got The third party .inf does not contain digital signature information messageHelp...
  9. The third party .inf does not contain digital signature information. got this when trying...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Buongiorno ho un problema con oem133.inf come risolvo?

Buongiorno ho un problema con oem133.inf come risolvo?: Uso pc windows 11 homeversione 22H2installato 5/10/22build sistema operativo : 22621.2428Io come già da tempo ho sentito quelli della Microsoft e mi hanno detto che è un problema di integrità della memoria , loro mi avevano detto che l'avevano risolto ma si è ripresentato....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wpdmtp.inf with digital signature download

2. wpdmtp.inf

3. download wpdmtp.inf

4. wpdmtp install error,
  5. How to install wpdmtp when it shows installation error,
  6. wpdmtp.inf file download