Windows 10: wpprecorder.sys error after fresh installed Windows

Discus and support wpprecorder.sys error after fresh installed Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, first time asking something in a Forum, i'm not a professional so please understand that... I needed to delete Windows 10 64 Bit from a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DanielK, Mar 12, 2021.

1. DanielK Win User

wpprecorder.sys error after fresh installed Windows

Hey guys,
    first time asking something in a Forum, i'm not a professional so please understand that...

I needed to delete Windows 10 64 Bit from a new PC because i needed Windows 10 32 Bit.
    Everything worked out fine, but as the installer finished and as i went through nealry half of the
    setup the WppRecorder.sys error occured. Im trapped in a Blue Screen Loop now and i
    really don't know what to do now..

Could it be, that i deleted something i wasnt supposed to?
    When i look up that error, all the fixes only work if u can even get into the computer which i can't...
    Please help... *Sad

:)

DanielK, Mar 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 12, 2021
  4. DarkEgo Win User

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

1. wpprecorder.sys error after fresh installed Windows - Similar Threads - wpprecorder sys error

2. Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it: I just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a laptop Asus x502c.After the install from the flash drive rebooted the pc i keep getting bsod with that error....
  3. Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it: I just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a laptop Asus x502c.After the install from the flash drive rebooted the pc i keep getting bsod with that error....
  4. Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant error after fresh installation of windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constant error after fresh installation of windows: Whenever I load up an app linked with Epic Games Launcher or some other apps/games i get the error code: 0xc000007b I also get this error when installing DirectX Please help as when i check DirectX.log nothing shows and there is no DXError.log file...
  6. Several BSOD errors after a fresh install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Several BSOD errors after a fresh install: Hello. I've been getting these error messages for 1,5 months after my fresh Windows 10 install. I'm really tired of it because it happens all the time and interrupts my classes. It usually crashes when I'm watching a video,browsing the internet,viewing some files or on its...
  7. Several BSOD errors after a fresh install

Several BSOD errors after a fresh install: My computer was working fine as is before i decided to do a fresh install of Win 10. Nothing was acting up. I can install the OS. But when i get into that "Hello" screen it crashes all the time . It crashes so fast that I can't even see the error. But after the first BSOD...
  8. (HELP)Windows update error after fresh install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (HELP)Windows update error after fresh install: Error code 0x80240fff. I just did a complete fresh install of windows 10. Connected to internet and even tried installing some drivers from my motherboard /gpu cds. Still no luck. Wondering if anyone has a possible fix for this. Also even used the built in windows...
  9. fresh installed windows error

fresh installed windows error: I just installed windows 1803 from usb and now sfc scan has errors and could not be fixed why so much problems with fresh installed copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-installed-windows-error/18ff5733-e7fc-4724-84e2-7c9fdaba3cdd
  10. Running error after fresh installation for Windows 10

Running error after fresh installation for Windows 10: I having problem after done for Windows 10 installation. Once reboot, its come out error. The stop code was SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. What failed: ACPI.sys. Please assist!!! Thank you!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix bsod wpprecorder.sys error