Windows 10: WPR dump link posting per ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP)

Discus and support WPR dump link posting per ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; WPR dump link posting per ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) Service Host: Network Service - soaking up 29% CPU, Power usage very high...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eddyo, Nov 23, 2019.

1. eddyo Win User

WPR dump link posting per ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP)

Service Host: Network Service - soaking up 29% CPU, Power usage very high...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArCLMfB5v7XugfB6Fe9xfKzBoSL_BQ?e=znqGja

:)

eddyo, Nov 23, 2019

2. exFAT in Win10 Pro x64 not fully working

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Perform an SFC (System File Checker) scan on the computer. This will revert the system files back to the default state. Please click this
      link and follow the instructions provided by
      ZigZag3143 (MS-MVP).
    • If the SFC scan doesn't work, kindly follow the instructions under DISM found on the same link.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Nov 23, 2019
  3. wpr xml file on system32

To help you resolve your concern regarding the Windows Performance Recorder, we suggest that you follow the steps created by
    ZigZag3143 provided on this link. Once you’re on the page, you may
    proceed with the steps, and then complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 don't load up properly after the latest update

Hi Tomas,

This issue could be a result of missing or corrupted data files. We would like to know more about this issue that you are experiencing. Kindly answer the following:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Have you encountered any error messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the steps given by ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) on this

link
    . He posted about the use of the SFC (System File Checker)
    Tool and DISM Tool.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. WPR dump link posting per ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) - Similar Threads - WPR dump link

2. Posts to MS Answers out of date - broken links

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Posts to MS Answers out of date - broken links: One of the problems with the present is it has a tendency to become the past very quickly - and the older we get the more quickly time goes... I sound like my grandparents - and my parents - oh, I am a grandparent...Data often has a shelf-life. Posts to MSA definitely has a...
  3. Posts to MS Answers out of date - broken links

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Posts to MS Answers out of date - broken links: One of the problems with the present is it has a tendency to become the past very quickly - and the older we get the more quickly time goes... I sound like my grandparents - and my parents - oh, I am a grandparent...Data often has a shelf-life. Posts to MSA definitely has a...
  4. Posts to MS Answers out of date - broken links

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Any MVP that reads this . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any MVP that reads this . . .: I hope this isn't blocked so maybe someone can help meI use Microsoft community to get all the help I need about computers I must have said something wrong or off subject so now when I go up there I see this how can I talk to somebody at Microsoft or it's partners to get this...
  6. a problem linked to a before post

a problem linked to a before post: HiI have a tp-link usb adpter. Before it would drop out every 5-7 minutes. I figured out that I have to turn airplane mode on then off and then it would work perfectly. Is there any way to not always have to turn airplane mode on then off and have any permanent solution.Thank...
  7. Zigzag3143 Help! BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zigzag3143 Help! BSOD: Hello, I actually have question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bsod-amdxatasys/38df4169-c049-4aca-bae3-02003668694e?page=6&auth=1&rtAction=1628882407270 , you can write there if it is more comfortable for you and reply this question so...
  8. a question for all the MVP's

a question for all the MVP's: How does this one happen? Networking does not work, I have made over 100 threads on it, gotten no where, but okay not listen to this one, I go to move items, click on networking on the move items list, it does not expand but rather the busy icon appears and it was...
  9. Here is my Dump file per instructions,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Here is my Dump file per instructions,: This DMP file set will show a BSOD that happened just minutes before. I have used every OS that Microsoft has ever published and I have had more trouble with Windows 10 then any GUI MS OS to date. Oh one more thing the installation of Windows 10 was a clean install from DVD,...
  10. view my posts link

in Windows 10 Support
    view my posts link: Hi, I don't see the link to view my posts. thanks, keith 11992