Windows 10: WPS attachments

Discus and support WPS attachments in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I forward a received WPS attachment after amending it ? Can't find a "forward" icon/button. I only want to forward the attachment, not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Totally Bewildered Again, Aug 14, 2020.

1. WPS attachments

How do I forward a received WPS attachment after amending it ? Can't find a "forward" icon/button. I only want to forward the attachment, not the email letter.

:)

Totally Bewildered Again, Aug 14, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 14, 2020
  3. B. Parker Win User
    Forwarding Email Attachments - WP 7.5

I'm using WP 7.5 and an IMAP email account as my primary email account.

I also have a Live account on the phone, but it's not the one I use for my emails.

Until very recently, when I forwarded an email from my primary IMAP email account, any email attachment was forwarded with the message.

Now however, this has changed so that the forwarded email is stripped of the attachment.

I've seen other recent threads on this issue, but no conclusive solution.

Is this a problem with WP7.5, or my email service provider.

Note: I use Outlook 2010 on my PC and this problem does not occur when I forward an email from there.

Any suggestions?

B. Parker, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

WPS attachments

Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

WPS attachments

1. WPS attachments - Similar Threads - WPS attachments

2. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install WPS Office with CMD: cd path>wps_wid.cid-1022725720.1705362122.exe /s /qnMy need: I want to install this software silently without user inter, but agreement prompt any way.Can anyone help me with this?...
  3. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install WPS Office with CMD: cd path>wps_wid.cid-1022725720.1705362122.exe /s /qnMy need: I want to install this software silently without user inter, but agreement prompt any way.Can anyone help me with this?...
  4. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?: The convert MS Works files to Word link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=12 is giving me an error 404- Not found result....
  6. I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?

I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?: The convert MS Works files to Word link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=12 is giving me an error 404- Not found result....
  7. When I try to open Xbox on my laptop, it takes me to a ms-wps link.How can I open Xbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open Xbox on my laptop, it takes me to a ms-wps link.How can I open Xbox?: What is a ms-wpc link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-xbox-on-my-laptop-it-takes-me/b6fdfdef-55a6-4989-80b7-4936f2ce7167
  8. When I try to open Xbox on my laptop, it takes me to a ms-wps link.How can I open Xbox?

When I try to open Xbox on my laptop, it takes me to a ms-wps link.How can I open Xbox?: What is a ms-wpc link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-xbox-on-my-laptop-it-takes-me/b6fdfdef-55a6-4989-80b7-4936f2ce7167
  9. WPS Office - How is it still in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WPS Office - How is it still in Microsoft Store?: WPS Office currently behaves like malware. This suite has been around for a while, but the current behaviour is recent.- *RECENTLY* includes cloud storage, what uploads documents to China- *RECENTLY* advertised through website notifications "Do Windows Updates Now"- available...
  10. WPS Office - How is it still in Microsoft Store?

WPS Office - How is it still in Microsoft Store?: WPS Office currently behaves like malware. This suite has been around for a while, but the current behaviour is recent.- *RECENTLY* includes cloud storage, what uploads documents to China- *RECENTLY* advertised through website notifications "Do Windows Updates Now"- available...