Windows 10: Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows...

Discus and support Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows read mode mode can't edit any in Excel and WPS , pls check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ketan Solanki1, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows...

Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows read mode mode can't edit any in Excel and WPS , pls check screenshot

:)

Ketan Solanki1, Jun 11, 2024
  2. B. Parker Win User

WP Excel won't open cloud Excel Files

I am running WP 7.5 and use Office 2010 (32 bit) on my computer.

I have been using my WP to open/edit Excel files stored on Skydrive for some time.

Suddenly, WP will not open the same files which it could open just awhile ago.

I have used Office to edit these spreadsheets since the last time I opened them with WPExcel and saved them in the same format as before.

WPExcel states:

"Can't Open. Excel doen't recognize the file format "<filename"".

Yet these files open without issue with Excel 2010.

Any suggestions?

Update - it seems that WPExcel will open cloud Excel files that have not been recently opened by Excel 2010. Those files operate properly. However, once I open them with Excel 2010 and save them - WPExcel can not open them. Problem with Excel 2010?

B. Parker, Jun 11, 2024
  3. B. Parker Win User
    WP Excel won't open Excel 2010 Spreadsheets

I use Office 2010 (32 bit) on my Win7 Pro computer.

I have been using my Windows Phone 7.5 to open/edit Excel 2010 files stored on Skydrive for some time.

Suddenly, WP will not open the same files which it could open just awhile ago.

I have used Excel 2010 to edit these spreadsheets since the last time I opened them with WPExcel and saved them in the same format as before.

WPExcel states:

"Can't Open. Excel doen't recognize the file format "<filename"".

Yet these files open without issue with Excel 2010.

Any suggestions?

Update - WPExcel will open cloud Excel files that have not been recently opened by Excel 2010. Those files operate properly. However, once I open the same files with Excel 2010 and save them - WPExcel can not open them. Problem with Excel 2010?

B. Parker, Jun 11, 2024
  4. LemP Win User

Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows...

WPS Office PDF Files Print Too Light

So, contrary to the title of your question, it's not "websites" that print too lightly but PDF files that you print using WPS Office.

Given that the printer's test page prints correctly, as do documents created in WPS Office, the issue is likely to be something to do with how WPS handles PDF files. I suggest you ask WPS for help:

Multi Platform Office Solution - WPS Office Help Center

Thema:

Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows...

1. Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows... - Similar Threads - Wps Excel chrome

2. Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows...: Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows read mode mode can't edit any in Excel and WPS , pls check screenshot...
  3. Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows...: Wps Excel and chrome browser having issues continuously pop up save as file and WPS shows read mode mode can't edit any in Excel and WPS , pls check screenshot...
  4. WPS PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WPS PIN: I am trying to connect by new printer, model SL-M2030W, but when I tried to connect to it with the printer settings on Windows 11, it askes for a WPS pin. But, I have connected the USB cable. It has a wifi direct setting but it does not have any screens or so....
  5. WPS on Hotspot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WPS on Hotspot?: Hey guys, I was wondering if it was possible to use WPS access to get into the Hotspot. My PC is connected via LAN (University Network) and providing my dorm with Wifi via Hotspot. I have now received my own printer as a gift, which doesn't have a display so I can't enter a...
  6. WPS attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    WPS attachments: How do I forward a received WPS attachment after amending it ? Can't find a "forward" icon/button. I only want to forward the attachment, not the email letter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wps-attachments/6279ceef-2ece-49b8-a8f6-6373dc039696
  7. WPS PIN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WPS PIN: How can I find the WPS PIN in the Samsung xpress printer c1810w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wps-pin/ed1f4820-1251-4fd6-a4bd-6f0a3e47c231
  8. WPS to WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    WPS to WORD: I have a new computer - Windows 10 - and I downloaded my document stuff from a flash drive-- no problem. I had always worked in Works but converted everything to Word or deleted it before transferring to the flash. However, today 1 item didn't convert and without thinking I...
  9. saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    saving WPS documents to WPS CLOUD: Hi, I've been saving documents to wps where I am able to access them to print, download to my flashdrive, etc. no problem. Then a week ago I get a message pop up that I need to store my documents on Cloud. So I save my documents to cloud, but now when I drag and drop them to...
  10. WPS "stuck on"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WPS "stuck on"?: I normally use the passphrase to connect my devices to routers. However I had a need to connect to a different router and WPS was the only way and it didn't work. I thought I'd try connecting to my home router using WPS instead of the passphrase by "forgetting" the...