Windows 10: WPS Office crashing upon opening

Discus and support WPS Office crashing upon opening in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; wps crash 2.txtwps crash.txt I use the paid version of wps office on my pc regularly but for around a month now it keeps crashing. The windows wings... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Charles17, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Charles17 Win User

WPS Office crashing upon opening

wps crash 2.txtwps crash.txt I use the paid version of wps office on my pc regularly but for around a month now it keeps crashing. The windows wings appears and says looking for solution but no solutions found. I attatched the event log for the last occurrence. Any advise will be gladly taken. Have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times.

:)

Charles17, Apr 5, 2016

2. Office Lens for WP Crashes Upon Opening the App

Recent Issue: the Office Lens app crashes / closes immediately upon opening. Uninstalled and reinstalled and after the initial welcome screens, the app spontaneously closes. I am using a Lumia 928 with Windows Phone 8.1. Any insight or advice? Peace.

scooter g ONe, Apr 5, 2016
  3. Office Lens for WP Crashes Upon Opening the App

Guess what? A simple uninstall / reinstall fixed the issue. That's the new "did you reboot?" for today's fixes of apps.

scooter g ONe, Apr 5, 2016
  4. WPS Office crashing upon opening

Matthew Wai, Apr 6, 2016
Thema:

WPS Office crashing upon opening

1. WPS Office crashing upon opening - Similar Threads - WPS Office crashing

2. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install WPS Office with CMD: cd path>wps_wid.cid-1022725720.1705362122.exe /s /qnMy need: I want to install this software silently without user inter, but agreement prompt any way.Can anyone help me with this?...
  3. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install WPS Office with CMD: cd path>wps_wid.cid-1022725720.1705362122.exe /s /qnMy need: I want to install this software silently without user inter, but agreement prompt any way.Can anyone help me with this?...
  4. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Chrome crashes upon opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome crashes upon opening: Whenever I open chrome on my windows 11 laptop it immediately closes within a moment I have tried reinstalling and restarting my computer but that only keeps it open for an extra second or two until I interact with the app. I need chrome for school and other work and this...
  6. Chrome crashes upon opening

Chrome crashes upon opening: Whenever I open chrome on my windows 11 laptop it immediately closes within a moment I have tried reinstalling and restarting my computer but that only keeps it open for an extra second or two until I interact with the app. I need chrome for school and other work and this...
  7. PowerShell Crashes upon opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PowerShell Crashes upon opening: I have recently been facing a problem with PowerShell. Whenever i open PowerShell, it will crash and sometimes it will give out this error [process exited with code 4294901760 0xffff0000] I have tried running SFC /Scannow but it didn't work. I would be really grateful if...
  8. PowerShell Crashes upon opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell Crashes upon opening: I have recently been facing a problem with PowerShell. Whenever i open PowerShell, it will crash and sometimes it will give out this error [process exited with code 4294901760 0xffff0000] I have tried running SFC /Scannow but it didn't work. I would be really grateful if...
  9. PowerShell Crashes upon opening

10. wps office 2019 released

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wps office 2019 released: Right now I am looking at an ad ; wps office 2019 released , all tabs in one mode like browser, more details, update now. The ad is in the lower right of the screen. If this is so good why are you hiding the x out? why ? I thought I removed it a couple of weeks ago. I did. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is wps freezing on my windows 10 pc

2. office lens keeps crashing windows phone

3. wps office opens and immediately closes on firsy opening

4. wps office crash,
  5. WPS crashing