Windows 10: WPS Office crashing upon opening

Discus and support WPS Office crashing upon opening in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; wps crash 2.txtwps crash.txt I use the paid version of wps office on my pc regularly but for around a month now it keeps crashing. The windows wings... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Charles17, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Charles17 Win User

WPS Office crashing upon opening

wps crash 2.txtwps crash.txt I use the paid version of wps office on my pc regularly but for around a month now it keeps crashing. The windows wings appears and says looking for solution but no solutions found. I attatched the event log for the last occurrence. Any advise will be gladly taken. Have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times.

:)

Charles17, Apr 5, 2016

2. Office Lens for WP Crashes Upon Opening the App

Recent Issue: the Office Lens app crashes / closes immediately upon opening. Uninstalled and reinstalled and after the initial welcome screens, the app spontaneously closes. I am using a Lumia 928 with Windows Phone 8.1. Any insight or advice? Peace.

scooter g ONe, Apr 5, 2016
  3. Office Lens for WP Crashes Upon Opening the App

Guess what? A simple uninstall / reinstall fixed the issue. That's the new "did you reboot?" for today's fixes of apps.

scooter g ONe, Apr 5, 2016
  4. WPS Office crashing upon opening

Matthew Wai, Apr 6, 2016
Thema:

WPS Office crashing upon opening

1. WPS Office crashing upon opening - Similar Threads - WPS Office crashing

2. All browsers crash upon opening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers crash upon opening.: All my browsers except edge crash as soon as I try opening them. I have no error messages as it just closes immediately. I have already tried the troubleshoot compatibility tool. submitted by /u/TEK012 [link] [comments]...
  3. WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCAP on my computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCAP on my computer.: I just found WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCP on my computer. I think these are suspicious. It says that Microsoft is the publisher. Are these program safe or should I delete them?...
  4. Internet Explorer 11 Crashes Immediately Upon Opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Explorer 11 Crashes Immediately Upon Opening: This just started to be a problem on two computers I oversee. As soon as you open IE11 you get a white screen - not responding - and then about 20 seconds later it closes. I have tried everything except for a fresh install... I've reset IE to default, I've uninstalled by...
  5. wps office 2019 released

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wps office 2019 released: Right now I am looking at an ad ; wps office 2019 released , all tabs in one mode like browser, more details, update now. The ad is in the lower right of the screen. If this is so good why are you hiding the x out? why ? I thought I removed it a couple of weeks ago. I did. I...
  6. Unable to open wps files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open wps files: I have a new desktop with 64 bit Windows 10. It does not have MS Works installed as my Windows 7 did. Now I am not able to open wps files I saved with old computer. This is unacceptable !! Several years of work are unavailable to me. I can not find a solution online....
  7. Windows 10 crashes upon opening Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes upon opening Sticky Notes: Hello, I currently have 2 workstations that immediately crash by "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" (Blue Screen) as soon as opening Sticky Notes. Here is what I have tried so far. 1. Apps & features \ Sticky Notes \ Advanced options \ Repair & Reset - still getting...
  8. Microsoft Edge crashing upon opening

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge crashing upon opening: UPDATE: We had further issues for this, Norton caused a ruckus with Edge, after removing this however, Edge started working fully functional.
  9. Windows Update Immediately Crashes Upon Opening

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Immediately Crashes Upon Opening: Hello, I am trying to update my Windows 10 version but every time I load the Windows Update application it immediately closes. I have tried starting Windows in Safe Mode and the application does not close immediately but there is a constant stream of horizontal loading...
  10. Windows 10 Photos app crashing upon opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos app crashing upon opening: Hi all, First off, I've tried numerous fixes suggested in other threads with the same issue; they either didn't work or were not an option to me due to this being an issue with multiple computers/users across my organisation. Quite a few users in my organisation have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office lens keeps crashing windows phone

2. wps office opens and immediately closes on firsy opening

3. wps office crash

4. WPS crashing