Windows 10: WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCAP on my computer.

Discus and support WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCAP on my computer. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just found WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCP on my computer. I think these are suspicious. It says that Microsoft is the publisher. Are these program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by patetoo, Mar 6, 2020.

1. patetoo Win User

WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCAP on my computer.

I just found WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCP on my computer. I think these are suspicious. It says that Microsoft is the publisher. Are these program safe or should I delete them?

:)

patetoo, Mar 6, 2020

2. Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCAP on my computer. :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

Thanks very much for suggesting what appears to be a viable workaround. I opened the document in LibreOffice, edited the style I wanted to edit and saved it, and the change was accepted when I reopened the file in WPS. The downside was that a lot of the other formatting got messed up, which means quite a bit of work putting it right, but at least I seem to have something that works, which I didn't have before.

I can't upload the document because it contains personal information (it's a CV, hence the importance of formatting it well). But it has to be done in WPS rather than LibreOffice because it needs to be 100% MS Office compatible.

ricecrispies, Mar 6, 2020
  4. WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCAP on my computer.

Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCAP on my computer.

1. WPS Office, Webdefence and iPCAP on my computer. - Similar Threads - WPS Office Webdefence

2. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install WPS Office with CMD: cd path>wps_wid.cid-1022725720.1705362122.exe /s /qnMy need: I want to install this software silently without user inter, but agreement prompt any way.Can anyone help me with this?...
  3. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install WPS Office with CMD: cd path>wps_wid.cid-1022725720.1705362122.exe /s /qnMy need: I want to install this software silently without user inter, but agreement prompt any way.Can anyone help me with this?...
  4. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WPS Office - How is it still in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WPS Office - How is it still in Microsoft Store?: WPS Office currently behaves like malware. This suite has been around for a while, but the current behaviour is recent.- *RECENTLY* includes cloud storage, what uploads documents to China- *RECENTLY* advertised through website notifications "Do Windows Updates Now"- available...
  6. 0x80080204 when install WPS Office on Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80080204 when install WPS Office on Store: I can't install WPS Office on Windows 10 1607, this error keeps popping up after I try to install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80080204-when-install-wps-office-on-store/8b748aaa-07a6-415a-aaca-62990183b9d7
  7. 0x80080204 when install WPS Office on Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80080204 when install WPS Office on Store: I can't install WPS Office on Windows 10 1607, this error keeps popping up after I try to install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80080204-when-install-wps-office-on-store/8b748aaa-07a6-415a-aaca-62990183b9d7
  8. uninstall wps office from my winows 10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstall wps office from my winows 10 laptop: I am unable to completely remove kingsoft wps office from my winows 10 laptop.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-wps-office-from-my-winows-10-laptop/f391f153-2625-4db6-9700-603cd4ac0358
  9. wps office 2019 released

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wps office 2019 released: Right now I am looking at an ad ; wps office 2019 released , all tabs in one mode like browser, more details, update now. The ad is in the lower right of the screen. If this is so good why are you hiding the x out? why ? I thought I removed it a couple of weeks ago. I did. I...
  10. WPS Office crashing upon opening

in Microsoft Office and 365
    WPS Office crashing upon opening: wps crash 2.txtwps crash.txt I use the paid version of wps office on my pc regularly but for around a month now it keeps crashing. The windows wings appears and says looking for solution but no solutions found. I attatched the event log for the last occurrence. Any advise...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipcap windows 10

2. what is ipcap on windows 10

3. on wps office solve audio play back issue