Windows 10: WPS PIN

Discus and support WPS PIN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I find the WPS PIN in the Samsung xpress printer c1810w... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kwame Bonsra Agyemfra, Apr 26, 2020.

1. WPS PIN

How can I find the WPS PIN in the Samsung xpress printer c1810w

:)

Kwame Bonsra Agyemfra, Apr 26, 2020

2. WPS Pin needed for HP printer

regardless if you push the manual button or turn it on in the modem/router settings, The OP wants to connect the printer, which means a simple retrieve the PIN CODE on the UNIT and enter it.

There is no more to do.

All I ever do is turn on WPS and connect a PC or printer and enter the PIN# in the discovered items list. The same list you find it and enter the encryption key from the network taskbar tray icon.

I never had to mess with any printer itself to connect WPS. Hmmmmm.

Certified_Friend, Apr 26, 2020
  3. WPS PIN

I own a Nokia Lumia 1020 device. I have attempted to connect it with my windows laptop device, but it always requests for "WPS PIN" which is apparently different from my wifi hotspot password as it rejects the wifi hotspot password I input. I will delighted
    if I can be provided with my phone's wps pin. In windows 10, one can cast videos and watch them on his lumia windows device, but to connect, this requires the inputting of the wps pin in the dialog box that appears. The wps pin is entirely different from the
    personal hotspot pin as my computer is already connected to the my phone's personal wifi hotspot.

Khalilul-Lah, Apr 26, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

WPS PIN

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

WPS PIN

1. WPS PIN - Similar Threads - WPS PIN

2. How to locate wps pin for my HP Envy 6000 series printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to locate wps pin for my HP Envy 6000 series printer?: I am using an HP Envy 6000 series all-in-one printer. When i connect it to my computer wifi it ask for WPS pin. I have checked lots of website for the exact steps however no luck. So i any one knows how to find or where is the wps pin located please help....
  3. How to locate wps pin for my HP Envy 6000 series printer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to locate wps pin for my HP Envy 6000 series printer?: I am using an HP Envy 6000 series all-in-one printer. When i connect it to my computer wifi it ask for WPS pin. I have checked lots of website for the exact steps however no luck. So i any one knows how to find or where is the wps pin located please help....
  4. WPS PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WPS PIN: I am trying to connect by new printer, model SL-M2030W, but when I tried to connect to it with the printer settings on Windows 11, it askes for a WPS pin. But, I have connected the USB cable. It has a wifi direct setting but it does not have any screens or so....
  5. WPS PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WPS PIN: I am trying to connect by new printer, model SL-M2030W, but when I tried to connect to it with the printer settings on Windows 11, it askes for a WPS pin. But, I have connected the USB cable. It has a wifi direct setting but it does not have any screens or so....
  6. I need to find WPS Pin to add a printer where do I find it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to find WPS Pin to add a printer where do I find it: I Need to find my printer and it is asking for WPS Pin where do I find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-find-wps-pin-to-add-a-printer-where-do-i/920b99de-0838-4bd4-b37f-c5c6be0ce0dc
  7. Where can I find my WPS Pin, for my Hp envy pro printer 6455 ?

Where can I find my WPS Pin, for my Hp envy pro printer 6455 ?: Where can I find my WPS Pin for my HP Envy Pro Printer 6455 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-wps-pin-for-my-hp-envy-pro/04961bcd-c578-4ed1-b51b-1e93e511711b
  8. Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer?

Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer?: Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-wps-pin-for-the-printer/9b740203-aba2-4563-8057-d72f404b7733
  9. WPS Pin on Dell Printer

WPS Pin on Dell Printer: I am trying to find the WPS Pin on my Dell Printer E310dw. I set it up before with their support team. However the warranty ran out and I am not paying for another printer {second time already}, or an extended warranty. I got a new modem and ran into this problem. Any...
  10. WPS PIN for printer installation

WPS PIN for printer installation: My canon pixma mx492 worked just fine for well over a year, but today suddenly won't connect. In my various troubleshooting I uninstalled the printer and then rebooted everything to reinstall it. The reboot of the computer involved a Windows 10 update. After this reboot an...