Windows 10: WpSystem folder

Discus and support WpSystem folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am planning on cloning my windows drive to a different hard drive. As i was clearing off the drive i am going to clone windows to, there was one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NoahYoda429, Apr 20, 2020.

1. WpSystem folder

I am planning on cloning my windows drive to a different hard drive. As i was clearing off the drive i am going to clone windows to, there was one folder which didn't move. It is the WpSystem folder. When i attempted to move it, it said "your organization does not allow you to place this file here." How do i move this folder to a different hard drive? If it isn't possible to move, can windows work without it? Thanks.

:)

NoahYoda429, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Darrell.m Win User

Is deleting the WpSystem Folder Safe?

from my understanding of me accidently moving the folder, wpsystem is used in conjunction with windows store apps. moving the folder made my apps (halo app and halo 5 forge to be specific) to crash immediately after running. With that bit of information,
    deleting WpSystem is not safe in my opinion.

Darrell.m, Apr 20, 2020
  3. WPSystem Lockout

Hi, being the idiot that I am, I moved the folders "WindowsApps", "WUDownloadCache", and "SoftwareDistribution" into my WPSystem folder. Because my WPSystem folder has security measures that don't allow me to access anything inside, I cannot take these
    folders back out. The fact that these folders are in WPSystem has tampered with some of my photos and Windows10 functionality. I'd like to get them back out ASAP. Please help, thanks.

jcjonesiii, Apr 20, 2020
  4. WpSystem folder

Lost folder only shows up in WPSystem

What does "WPSystem" stand for?

Frederik Long, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

WpSystem folder

1. WpSystem folder - Similar Threads - WpSystem folder

2. i accidentally renamed a folder inside wpsystem on my f drive and now it says The security...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i accidentally renamed a folder inside wpsystem on my f drive and now it says The security...: i was trying to install mods for microsoft flight simulator and accidentlly renamed a file within the wpsystem folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-renamed-a-folder-inside-wpsystem-on/eb026b7e-afb7-4876-982d-b24ba2f768fb
  3. i accidentally renamed a folder inside wpsystem on my f drive and now it says The security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally renamed a folder inside wpsystem on my f drive and now it says The security...: i was trying to install mods for microsoft flight simulator and accidentlly renamed a file within the wpsystem folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-renamed-a-folder-inside-wpsystem-on/eb026b7e-afb7-4876-982d-b24ba2f768fb
  4. i accidentally renamed a folder inside wpsystem on my f drive and now it says The security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dropped files into folder WpSystem and now I can't do anything with/to them.

Dropped files into folder WpSystem and now I can't do anything with/to them.: Hello.A few months ago I accidentaly dropped a bunch of folders containing a ton of files into the WpSystem folder I was trying to move them to a safe place to back them up, and ended up completely losing access to the files. Agonizingly ironic.Now that the files are in...
  6. Dropped files into folder WpSystem and now I can't do anything with/to them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dropped files into folder WpSystem and now I can't do anything with/to them.: Hello.A few months ago I accidentaly dropped a bunch of folders containing a ton of files into the WpSystem folder I was trying to move them to a safe place to back them up, and ended up completely losing access to the files. Agonizingly ironic.Now that the files are in...
  7. Dropped files into folder WpSystem and now I can't do anything with/to them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. What is WpSystem folder? Is it safe to delete it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is WpSystem folder? Is it safe to delete it?: [ATTACH]While deleting some files from the hard drive, some users have found a folder named WpSystem. According to them, they did not create this folder on their hard drives. Most of them have found this folder on the drive other than the C drive. If you are wondering what...
  9. WpSystem Folder on D: Drive and 101 Gigs

WpSystem Folder on D: Drive and 101 Gigs: So I came across a WpSystem folder on my secondary internal hard drive windows is on my smaller SSD drive and it's 101 gigabytes. Can I delete it or is there a good reason to keep it there? As the hard drive is only 1 terabyte, I could really use the extra room. The only...
  10. WpSystem Folder on D: Drive and 101 Gigs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WpSystem Folder on D: Drive and 101 Gigs: So I came across a WpSystem folder on my secondary internal hard drive windows is on my smaller SSD drive and it's 101 gigabytes. Can I delete it or is there a good reason to keep it there? As the hard drive is only 1 terabyte, I could really use the extra room. The only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wpsestem

2. wpsystem folder windows 10

3. wpsystem folder