Windows 10: Wrapping Mouse

Discus and support Wrapping Mouse in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running Window 10. I am looking for information on how to wrap my mouse around my desktop. I want my mouse cursor to go 360. Can it be done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BklynChris, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Wrapping Mouse

I'm running Window 10. I am looking for information on how to wrap my mouse around my desktop. I want my mouse cursor to go 360. Can it be done without download some app from some unknown web site???

:)

BklynChris, Oct 21, 2020

2. Windows Mobile suggestion: Allow Apps list to wrap around rather than end

I don't know where to post suggestions for Windows Phone / Mobile and the MS site is simply terrible. So sorta posting this blind.

Almost too simple to suggest: When I look at the list of installed programs, I can scroll from "A" to "Z". But "Z" does not then continue on to "A". It doesn't wrap around. That's really clunky.

--> Please make this list wrap around, at least as a GUI option.

Thx

Vercingetorix2001, Oct 21, 2020
  3. DarkUltra Win User
    Text wrap in Internet Explorer

If you want to suggest webmasters fix their code, then be my guest! :-D

(MOD EDIT: Removed links)

DarkUltra, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Wrapping Mouse

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Wrapping Mouse

1. Wrapping Mouse - Similar Threads - Wrapping Mouse

2. I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool: App Wrapper Version::-> 1.0.3935.1Operating System Mac, Linux, Windows and Version:-> WindowsJava Version: - 20.0.2Development Platform Java, Xamarin, Cordova, React:-> Cordovabuild-tools Version:- >INF Building resources...[TODO - Insert this section from your logs.]ERR...
  3. I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool: App Wrapper Version::-> 1.0.3935.1Operating System Mac, Linux, Windows and Version:-> WindowsJava Version: - 20.0.2Development Platform Java, Xamarin, Cordova, React:-> Cordovabuild-tools Version:- >INF Building resources...[TODO - Insert this section from your logs.]ERR...
  4. I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to disable Word Wrap for all files in Notepad Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Word Wrap for all files in Notepad Windows 11 ?: Hello everyone !It seems that there was a recent update on the Windows Notepad at least it changed recently for me, with tabs and stuff.Though this is generally good, i have a problem with word wrapping : i need most of my texte files NOT to wrap, because it is much easier to...
  6. How to disable Word Wrap for all files in Notepad Windows 11 ?

How to disable Word Wrap for all files in Notepad Windows 11 ?: Hello everyone !It seems that there was a recent update on the Windows Notepad at least it changed recently for me, with tabs and stuff.Though this is generally good, i have a problem with word wrapping : i need most of my texte files NOT to wrap, because it is much easier to...
  7. Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11: I am using a single display with Windows 11, and my mouse cursor has started wrapping vertically. When I move the cursor to the top of the screen, it will appear at the bottom, and vice-versa. It does not do the same type of wrapping horizontally. How do I disable this...
  8. Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11

Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11: I am using a single display with Windows 11, and my mouse cursor has started wrapping vertically. When I move the cursor to the top of the screen, it will appear at the bottom, and vice-versa. It does not do the same type of wrapping horizontally. How do I disable this...
  9. How to get the mouse to wrap across monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get the mouse to wrap across monitors?: I have a 3 monitor set up and I was wondering if it is possible to loop the 3 monitors so it cycles back to the other side. e.g. I move the mouse off the right handside of the right monitor and it appears on the far left of the left monitor. submitted by /u/THE-CYLON...
  10. How do you turn on mouse wrapping on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you turn on mouse wrapping on multiple monitors: I am using windows 10 with a surface laptop and with a 2nd monitor attached. To move the mouse between screens I can only go horizontally, but I want to be able to move the mouse between screens vertically. My previous laptop was able to do this, but I cant find the...