Windows 10: Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE

Discus and support Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the ole days, our Mouse did what WE told it to do. Now by moving ones mouse to fast, windows pop up, close, go full size and act crazy. I know there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jagman, May 30, 2021.

1. jagman Win User

Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE

In the ole days, our Mouse did what WE told it to do. Now by moving ones mouse to fast, windows pop up, close, go full size and act crazy. I know there must be a way to wrestle control back from my MOUSE. Thanks. version 20H2 (build 19042.985)

:)

jagman, May 30, 2021

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, May 30, 2021
  3. WTB Galactic Wrestling, Backyard Wrestling 2

buying ps2 games.

- Galactic Wrestling
    - BackYard Wrestling 2
    - Showdown: Legends of Wrestling
    - Outlaw Tennis
    - Soul Calibur 3
    - God Hand
    - Urban Reign
    - Final Fight: Streetwise
    - Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
    - Tenchu: Fatal Shadows
    - Nightshade
    - Cy Girls
    - Mercenaries
    - Downhill Domination
    - Rumble Racing
    - Legend of Kay
    - Musashi Samurai legend
    - Crash Tag Team Racing
    - Crash Twinsinity
    - Crash of the Titans
    - Mega Man X8
    - Mega Man X Collection
    - Mega Man Anniversary Collection
    - Shadow Hearts: From the New World
    - Dark cloud 2
    - Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
    - Street Fighter Anniversary

If you have one of the games in the list that you want to sell for 6.00 usd each and you pay for shipping. I will send you 6.00 usd through paypal right away. I know that the offered price is not high but I have not much money. Just thought that you giving it away and favor generous thing.

forgive my grammar

HiddenStupid, May 30, 2021
  4. Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE

windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE

1. Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE - Similar Threads - Wrestling control Desktop

2. My controller is doing mouse inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller is doing mouse inputs: So my xbox controller is doing mouse inputs like right clicking and scrolling.This started after I played halo master chief collection and idk how to fix it...
  3. My controller is doing mouse inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My controller is doing mouse inputs: So my xbox controller is doing mouse inputs like right clicking and scrolling.This started after I played halo master chief collection and idk how to fix it...
  4. Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?: Everytime I try to play a game on my PC my mouse moves my cursor when I move my joy stick. It does it with some games but not all of them. It's so bad that I can't play on controller for some of my PC games....
  5. Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?: Everytime I try to play a game on my PC my mouse moves my cursor when I move my joy stick. It does it with some games but not all of them. It's so bad that I can't play on controller for some of my PC games....
  6. Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE: In the ole days, our Mouse did what WE told it to do. Now by moving ones mouse to fast, windows pop up, close, go full size and act crazy. I know there must be a way to wrestle control back from my MOUSE. Thanks. version 20H2 (build 19042.985) 180282
  7. Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard

Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard: If I can change the input type it would be helpful even if it doesn't work, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-seeing-my-controller-as-a-mouse-and/1a0968c9-1f7a-4461-a0d1-0c180ec802f5
  8. INTRUDER REMOTELY TAKES CONTROL OF MY MOUSE;

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    INTRUDER REMOTELY TAKES CONTROL OF MY MOUSE;: INTRUDER REMOTELY TAKES CONTROL OF MY MOUSE; CAN'T FIND WHERE I HAVE TURNED OVER REMOTE OPERATIONS IN PAST TO UPROOT?? HELLO TECH FINALLY ADMITTED THEY CAN'T ROOT OUT A HACKER AFTER A YEARS PREMIUM EXPIRED. ISD THIS A HACKER? DO I LOSE MY COMPUTER TO THIS ??...
  9. Control button messing with my mouse

Control button messing with my mouse: So there has been a problem with my control button that has been taking place for the past six months maybe longer, it is whenever i press control it presses my mouse 2 on my mouse. This is very strange because i have never experienced a keyboard being linked to my mouse in...
  10. Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer.: My computer installed something at start up one morning and since has locked me out of Apps and Administrative functions. I have repeatedly been asked about a password change, and have complied by doing so. At one point I was informed the Reset would not take away the "Temp"...