Windows 10: Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE

Discus and support Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In the ole days, our Mouse did what WE told it to do. Now by moving ones mouse to fast, windows pop up, close, go full size and act crazy. I know there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jagman, Jun 1, 2021.

1. jagman Win User

Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE

In the ole days, our Mouse did what WE told it to do. Now by moving ones mouse to fast, windows pop up, close, go full size and act crazy. I know there must be a way to wrestle control back from my MOUSE. Thanks. version 20H2 (build 19042.985)

:)

jagman, Jun 1, 2021
  2. jagman Win User

In the ole days, our Mouse did what WE told it to do. Now by moving ones mouse to fast, windows pop up, close, go full size and act crazy. I know there must be a way to wrestle control back from my MOUSE.
    Thanks.

version 20H2 (build 19042.985)

jagman, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE

<Sarcasm on> The wealth of information provided is astounding. <Sarcasm off>

Okay, joking aside, any chance of providing some more details? Just a few of the possible things that could be included:

What kind of mouse are using (standard mouse, trackpad, etc.)?
    How is the mouse connected? For example, USB, built-into a laptop, etc.
    Do you have any third party software for the control of your mouse installed? If so, what? Be specific.
    What have you tried so far? For example, have you looked at the Windows mouse settings or the settings for any third-party mouse drivers?
    When did this problem start? Was it after any specific changes were made to settings or some update?
    Does this problem have any specific steps that you can use to reproduce it? If so, provide specifics.
    If you boot into safe mode, does the problem occur there as well?

Any other details about the issue would be appreciated. For example, when you say that Windows pop up, what kind of Windows and what do they say? What does "act crazy" mean? Remember, we can't see your screen so you need to be descriptive as if you are describing the symptoms to a blind person.

Thanks!

hsehestedt, Jun 1, 2021
  4. jagman Win User

What kind of mouse are using (standard mouse, trackpad, etc.)? STANDARD
    How is the mouse connected? For example, USB, built-into a laptop, etc. USB
    Do you have any third party software for the control of your mouse installed? If so, what? Be specific. NO
    What have you tried so far? For example, have you looked at the Windows mouse settings or the settings for any third-party mouse drivers? LT is pretty NEW from DELL and NO modifications to OS. Just standard stuff: Browsers, applications: WORD, EXCEL, ACD Systems, AVS4YOU... ..very little "customizing except background, selecting different MOUSE size etc BUT Windows only.
    When did this problem start? Was it after any specific changes were made to settings or some update? I think it came from DELL that way.
    Does this problem have any specific steps that you can use to reproduce it? If so, provide specifics. If I 'reposition' [move] a WINDOW too fast, it takes the window to FULL. I would like it NOT to change the windows to full. If I want it full, there is a icon on browsers to do that. [while moving] to FULL unless I want it FULL.
    If you boot into safe mode, does the problem occur there as well? Have not tried to, but will. I had one of one of the first "PC's" made as it was an IBM as I retired from IBM. My first experience was not 'windows' but DOS 1.O and every WINDOWS since then. In the 1980's and 1990's Windows was simpler and followed COMMANDS like, move a window fast but it stayed a Windows as now it "interrupts" you want to change to FULL. I 'think' they allow us to 'turn those interrupted movements' off but I don't know how. Any other details about the issue would be appreciated. For example, when you say that Windows pop up, what kind of Windows and what do they say? What does "act crazy" mean? Remember, we can't see your screen so you need to be descriptive as if you are describing the symptoms to a blind person. , IGNORE, the "auto, interrupted changes to the desktop of a Window" is the most aggravating.
    To test, all one has to do to create a SMALL WINDOW, highlight it [select], flip it to a different part of the desktop and on mine, it becomes a FULL window.

jagman, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE - Similar Threads - Wrestling control Desktop

2. My controller is doing mouse inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller is doing mouse inputs: So my xbox controller is doing mouse inputs like right clicking and scrolling.This started after I played halo master chief collection and idk how to fix it...
  3. My controller is doing mouse inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My controller is doing mouse inputs: So my xbox controller is doing mouse inputs like right clicking and scrolling.This started after I played halo master chief collection and idk how to fix it...
  4. Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?: Everytime I try to play a game on my PC my mouse moves my cursor when I move my joy stick. It does it with some games but not all of them. It's so bad that I can't play on controller for some of my PC games....
  5. Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?: Everytime I try to play a game on my PC my mouse moves my cursor when I move my joy stick. It does it with some games but not all of them. It's so bad that I can't play on controller for some of my PC games....
  6. Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrestling control of my Desktop away from my MOUSE: In the ole days, our Mouse did what WE told it to do. Now by moving ones mouse to fast, windows pop up, close, go full size and act crazy. I know there must be a way to wrestle control back from my MOUSE. Thanks. version 20H2 (build 19042.985) 180282
  7. Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard: If I can change the input type it would be helpful even if it doesn't work, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-seeing-my-controller-as-a-mouse-and/1a0968c9-1f7a-4461-a0d1-0c180ec802f5
  8. INTRUDER REMOTELY TAKES CONTROL OF MY MOUSE;

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    INTRUDER REMOTELY TAKES CONTROL OF MY MOUSE;: INTRUDER REMOTELY TAKES CONTROL OF MY MOUSE; CAN'T FIND WHERE I HAVE TURNED OVER REMOTE OPERATIONS IN PAST TO UPROOT?? HELLO TECH FINALLY ADMITTED THEY CAN'T ROOT OUT A HACKER AFTER A YEARS PREMIUM EXPIRED. ISD THIS A HACKER? DO I LOSE MY COMPUTER TO THIS ??...
  9. Control button messing with my mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control button messing with my mouse: So there has been a problem with my control button that has been taking place for the past six months maybe longer, it is whenever i press control it presses my mouse 2 on my mouse. This is very strange because i have never experienced a keyboard being linked to my mouse in...
  10. Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer.: My computer installed something at start up one morning and since has locked me out of Apps and Administrative functions. I have repeatedly been asked about a password change, and have complied by doing so. At one point I was informed the Reset would not take away the "Temp"...