Windows 10: Writing Canvas

Discus and support Writing Canvas in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I find the pop-up of writing canvas when I'm creating a new email, most annoying. This "feature" causes more errors than any good it offer. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonaldMcGuckin, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Writing Canvas

I find the pop-up of writing canvas when I'm creating a new email, most annoying. This "feature" causes more errors than any good it offer. How do I remove or disable this feature?

:)

DonaldMcGuckin, Dec 12, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Kingston Digital Announces New Canvas Series of Flash Cards

Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, announced today its new series of 'Canvas' Flash memory cards. Canvas will offer three different variations in both SD and microSD cards: Select, Go, and React to suit consumers' needs.

With the Canvas line of memory cards, users and creators can choose the best storage medium available. The cards are designed to provide the reliability, flexibility and performance needed for any project. Along with tested durability, users will have the confidence to bring Canvas cards wherever their imagination takes them.

Writing Canvas Wke2cKBLjP4y4CYB_thm.jpg

Writing Canvas oIk5BUvurI1t0dBZ_thm.jpg

Writing Canvas 8OVndY858top7Inf_thm.jpg

The Canvas card series include:

Canvas Select:
    • Designed to be reliable, making it ideal for filming in HD and shooting hi-res photos on either point and shoot cameras or smartphones.
    • Class 10 UHS-I speeds up to 80 MB/s read.
    • SD in capacities up to 128GB and microSD up to 256GB available now.
    Canvas Go:
    • For on-the-go shooters making it ideal for filming life's adventures in 1080P or even 4K on DSLR, drone or action camera.
    • Class 10 UHS-I U3 speeds up to 90 MB/s read, 45 MB/s write.
    • SD in capacities up to 512GB and microSD up to 128GB.
    Canvas React:
    • Designed to be as fast as you are, capturing 4K video or taking stunning burst-mode photos on DSLR, mirrorless camera, or smartphone.
    • Class 10 UHS-I U3 speeds up to 100 MB/s read, 80 MB/s write.
    • SD in capacities up to 256GB and microSD up to 128GB.
    "We are always determined to create new and improved storage solutions that meet our customers' needs," said Annette Chan, Flash card business manager, Kingston. "Canvas Flash cards are durable, high in storage capacities and have fast transfer speeds to capture all of life's memories anywhere."

Canvas Flash cards are backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.

btarunr, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Writing Canvas

A closer look at Windows 10's new text input canvas

Read more: A closer look at Windows 10s new text input canvas

Brink, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Writing Canvas

1. Writing Canvas - Similar Threads - Writing Canvas

2. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  3. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  4. I am not able to type in any letters while writing my pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to type in any letters while writing my pin.: As usual when I opened my computer like daily, it started typing my pin But I was not able to type any letters and symbols only letters. After trying 1-2 hr. I started my computer using forgot password->microsoft login. I tried to change my pin afterwards But still the...
  5. I am not able to type in any letters while writing my pin.

I am not able to type in any letters while writing my pin.: As usual when I opened my computer like daily, it started typing my pin But I was not able to type any letters and symbols only letters. After trying 1-2 hr. I started my computer using forgot password->microsoft login. I tried to change my pin afterwards But still the...
  6. Blue Screen during ETW Write

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen during ETW Write: Hi,I have got this blue screen during one automated test run. Is this a known issue or just a random glitch? Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSEdition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Kernel...
  7. Blue Screen during ETW Write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen during ETW Write: Hi,I have got this blue screen during one automated test run. Is this a known issue or just a random glitch? Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSEdition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Kernel...
  8. Blue Screen during ETW Write

9. Windows 11 Whiteboard How Can I Turn Off Writing by Touching & Clear the Canvas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Whiteboard How Can I Turn Off Writing by Touching & Clear the Canvas: After updating to Windows 11, I cannot find the option for avoiding writing by touching and the option for clearing the canvas. Meanwhile the eraser on the top of surface pen seems not working in Whiteboard....
  10. Windows 11 Whiteboard How Can I Turn Off Writing by Touching & Clear the Canvas

Windows 11 Whiteboard How Can I Turn Off Writing by Touching & Clear the Canvas: After updating to Windows 11, I cannot find the option for avoiding writing by touching and the option for clearing the canvas. Meanwhile the eraser on the top of surface pen seems not working in Whiteboard....