Windows 10: Writing MP3 files to disc

Discus and support Writing MP3 files to disc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Version 1909 (OS Build 18363. 1256) I am having difficulty doing this. Been trying to use Ashampoo's Burning Studio. The result is a small pile of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stanley1961, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Writing MP3 files to disc

Version 1909 (OS Build 18363. 1256)

I am having difficulty doing this. Been trying to use Ashampoo's Burning Studio. The result is a small pile of discs which are useless.

I have no idea why, and would appreciate some help.

:)

Stanley1961, Dec 16, 2020

2. Converting WMA files to MP3 format

Just Bing for 'Convert WMA to MP3'. many options are listed, like
    http://www.wma-mp3.org/
    . Not endorsing that, just one of the first free ones listed.

But, is it that what you want to play the disc in doesn't support wma? because you can write wmas to a CD as easily as mp3s. Keep in mind that converting from one compressed digital format to another is never lossless.

Sven Johannsen, Dec 16, 2020
  3. How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Once you upgrade to the soon-to-be-released Windows Phone Mango, you will be able to use a MP3 file, as long is it meets this criteria:

• 39 seconds or shorter
    • smaller than 1 megabyte (MB)
    • saved in MP3 or WMA format
    • not copy-protected (i.e. DRM free)
    If your file is longer, I'd suggest using Audacity, a free app, to shorten your MP3 and/or reduce the size. Here's an article titled

Ringing in Mango
    by Alice Luu found in the Windows Phone Blog. It contains some good detailed information with step-by-step instructions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Dec 16, 2020
  4. snypsa1 Win User

Writing MP3 files to disc

torrent mp3 burn onto disc in wmp

i have mp3 music files downloaded through utorrent, os windows 7, and want to burn these to disc via windows media player but the wmp library won't recognise them to add from the library to the burn list, but it will play them ??

snypsa1, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Writing MP3 files to disc

1. Writing MP3 files to disc - Similar Threads - Writing MP3 files

2. Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc: I am unable to download MP3 files onto a rewriteable disc because it says the file is too large 14,000 to 15,000 KB even though I've done it before having been able to download several of those MP3 files onto one disc. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated....
  3. Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc: I am unable to download MP3 files onto a rewriteable disc because it says the file is too large 14,000 to 15,000 KB even though I've done it before having been able to download several of those MP3 files onto one disc. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated....
  4. Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Write protection on all discs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Write protection on all discs: HelloFor some reason my Win 11 system decided to write protect all my storage.Tried using admin account and switching properties, it just keeps switching back up.I also tried using disk part to disable write protection it also did nothing. How do I fix this issue and why it...
  6. Write protection on all discs

Write protection on all discs: HelloFor some reason my Win 11 system decided to write protect all my storage.Tried using admin account and switching properties, it just keeps switching back up.I also tried using disk part to disable write protection it also did nothing. How do I fix this issue and why it...
  7. MP3 File failure

MP3 File failure: Hope someone can help. I'm trying to open MP3 file attached to federal bankruptcy minute order sent through PACER. File plays for maybe 5 seconds then error message Qx80070323 interrupts saying 'file was removed or another program is trying to open it.' I can't seem to even...
  8. MP3 File failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MP3 File failure: Hope someone can help. I'm trying to open MP3 file attached to federal bankruptcy minute order sent through PACER. File plays for maybe 5 seconds then error message Qx80070323 interrupts saying 'file was removed or another program is trying to open it.' I can't seem to even...
  9. Disc writing tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disc writing tool: I am trying to burn a blu ray from an iso file. I can get all the way to the point that I have the file in a window that indicates files ready to be burned to the disc, but thre is no start button that I can find. What do I do to make it burn?...
  10. Manipulating MP3 files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Manipulating MP3 files: It seems like ever since my laptop got converted from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I am no longer able to manipulate my music files, e.g. dragging a track onto my desktop in order to email them, etc. Any ideas?...