Windows 10: Writing notes on Windows 10touch screen with my fingers

Discus and support Writing notes on Windows 10touch screen with my fingers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to write notes or message on Windows 10touchscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by danielmorosi, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Writing notes on Windows 10touch screen with my fingers

How to write notes or message on Windows 10touchscreen

:)

danielmorosi, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Cannot seem to use my fingers for writing on Sticky Notes

Hi,

This can occur if Sticky Notes cannot recognized the stroke of the finger. As an initial troubleshooting step, try running the Windows app troubleshooter and see if you can use your finger to write on Sticky Notes. Refer to this
    article to know how to run the troubleshooter.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Anne Ros, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User

Thank you for the update. If the troubleshooter did not work, let's try another workaround. Follow the methods below and see if these will help resolve the issue.

Method 1: Reset Sticky Notes

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System and click Apps & features on the left-panel of the window.
    • Look for Sticky Notes from the list and click Advanced options.
    • On the new window that will appear, click the Reset button.
    • Click Reset button again to confirm resetting of the app.

Method 2: Reinstall Sticky Notes using PowerShell.

• On the Search bar, type powershell and right-click on
      Windows PowerShell
      from the list then select Run as administrator.
    • Click Yes if you see Use Account Control prompt to launch it.
    • On the PowerShell window, type or paste the following code: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers
    • A list of apps will show. Look for Sticky Notes entry and once you find it, copy its
      PackageFullName.
    • Then execute the command to uninstall Sticky Notes by the command: Remove-AppxPackage PackageFullName. (PackageFullName is the one you copied on the previous step.)
    • Close PowerShell.
    • Then go to Microsoft Store to download and reinstall Sticky Notes.

After doing these methods, see if you can now write using your finger.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Feb 21, 2019
  4. RoyNeve Win User

Writing notes on Windows 10touch screen with my fingers

Hi, I am using a Dell Inspiron 13 (5000 series) laptop and Windows is telling me that I can use a stylus or a finger to write notes on Stiky Notes, but (I don't have a stylus) it isn't working with my finger.

I've checked settings and believe that I have the correct language/keyboard setting, but stilll no joy.

I can use my finger on other apps successfully.

Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch / PC]

RoyNeve, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Writing notes on Windows 10touch screen with my fingers

1. Writing notes on Windows 10touch screen with my fingers - Similar Threads - Writing notes 10touch

2. MS Sticky Notes Writing with ink limited to the size of the note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sticky Notes Writing with ink limited to the size of the note: I am trying to write down recipes and things on my surface with Microsoft Sticky notes. I'm writing it with the surface pen, but the note won't provide any extra space to scroll and continue writing. Does anyone know a fix for this? Added note: It gives me extra space when...
  3. Finger print reader will not accept my right index finger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finger print reader will not accept my right index finger: Hello, I have been experiencing an issue with my windows 10 laptop. It will not accept my right index finger. When I try to add it to the biometrics I receive an error - "Sorry, something went wrong. Close windows hello, then try going through the setup again." The result...
  4. One Note Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One Note Screen Recording: [ATTACH] The screen resolution of my laptop is 1920x1080. I need to screen record one note with a resolution of 1024x576 using a 3rd part recorder. My problem is that the ruled lines appear too small for writing comfortably hence hands become stiff and handwriting becomes...
  5. Black screen after writing my password

Black screen after writing my password: Hello everyone, I'm looking for help because after writing my password I just have a looooong blackscreen that never disappear. I tried to follow many tutorials on internet but all of them need an access to the task manager that I can't use (I can use ctrl + alt + del to open...
  6. How to write notes on a website? (SP2017 and New Edge)

How to write notes on a website? (SP2017 and New Edge): submitted by /u/themanthatlookedback [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7c4ev/how_to_write_notes_on_a_website_sp2017_and_new/
  7. how do i write a printable note?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i write a printable note?: how do I write a printable note. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-write-a-printable-note/001a56d1-9d43-4a53-88b4-4906555f2136
  8. MY NOTES

MY NOTES: Is it possible to print "My Notes?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-notes/55bd6e4c-47b0-4cf3-8cce-5ecc17a74feb
  9. Sticky notes full screen

Sticky notes full screen: Hi I have a surface Pro 4 at work using Windows 10, for some reason whenever i log on the sticky notes are almost maximised. They dont stay the size i set them. Does anyone know why and is there anything i can do to fix this?...
  10. My Finger Scanner is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Finger Scanner is not working: Hi, Model: HP Pavilion dv6 6b76sx Serial 2CE14709RD The Finger Scanner was working well when I had windows 7 Home. After the upgrade to Windows 10 Home, Finger Scanner is not working at all. I tried the drivers from " HP Drivers website" after providing my serial...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can write in windows 10touch address bar